Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Interview Invite From Siao - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite From Siao (903 Views)

Siao Entry Level Test / SIAO Partners Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite From Siao by zeezboy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who else received an interview invite from SIAO? And how Genuine are they?
Re: Interview Invite From Siao by SuruP: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
You already wrote a test with same company and now you want to know if the interview is genuine? Haba I don't know what to say in this case. May be the test is not genuine.

Some people are funny
Re: Interview Invite From Siao by zeezboy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
SuruP:
You already wrote a test with same company and now you want to know if the interview is genuine? Haba I don't know what to say in this case. May be the test is not genuine.

Some people are funny
Not really a test my dear! It's just like a questionnaire in Google Docs format about 10 questions!
Re: Interview Invite From Siao by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Interview Invite From Siao by zeezboy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
It's not my intention to irritate you! Just want to be sure if the journey is worth embarking!
Thanks!
Re: Interview Invite From Siao by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Interview Invite From Siao by zeezboy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Breaststroke:
@ Zeezboy,

And I am sorry for going off on you like that and being harsh. I actually feel ashamed after reading your response, forgive me.

SIAO is real, pls prep well for your interview and delete your post with the email. Some recruiters are also NL members, it won't be nice if they see their private communication with a candidate online, with their name publicized as well.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / National Directorate of Employment (NDE) To Recruit 1,850 Young Graduates / Good Job@oduduwa Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.