Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS (35704 Views)

Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) / See What A Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses As Its Fuel Tank (photos) / Driver Calls 911 While Going 100mph After His BMW X5's Throttle Gets Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
According to eyewitness, commercial bus see how throttle cable is tied to the pedal in a commercial bus conveying people from CELE to Apapa, Lagos state.

Let's be guided

See Photo Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/commercial-throttle-cable-tied-to-pedal.html

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
WATCH VIDEO ==> HERE
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Scatterscatter(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
You no even thank God say no be brake pedal dem tie like that lipsrsealed

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Flexherbal(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Those who are supposed to caution/arrest him, will only collect #50 and look the other way.

If everyone were to be doing their work properly, this country would have been a better place.

Make I concentrate on my herbs preparation.
Papa Tobi must to make mama Tobi happy this night.

26 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by GisterBlogger: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Conceptalumi: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
If you survive in Nigeria then you can survive on any island even if it's a lonely island

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by englishmart(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Most molue buses are deathtraps...
Last last something must kpai a chaley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by dynicks(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Inside life...
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by homopoliticus: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
If na brake pad lasan �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Onlinealaba(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lagos commercial bus are just like that I doubt if they take it to mechanic's for repair and maintenance they will always manage it till it finally breaks down on a trip
Check my signature and profile

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by chloride6: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lol... grin grin

Reminds me of the set up of the golf 2 pedal...
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by LORDKing001: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is Lagos
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by sureteeboy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Only in Lagos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Larryfest(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not new atal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by midehi2(f): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Only in Nigeria, just see wire everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Make we manage am' has killed many vehicle owners

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by dalongjnr: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lagos wahala. The home to the best and worse cars in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Greyworld: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who do us dis kin tin
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lagos
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by four44: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
All this type of buses are coffins on the wheel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by YorubaPrince: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Conceptalumi:
If you survive in Nigeria then you can survive on any island even if it's a lonely island

Abeg, dat one na pure lie! angry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is This One Also A News? So What Should We Do With It Now?
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by jchioma: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
And this is news? In Nigeria, every day you survive is a thousand ways to thank your creator!

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Newguyhere: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
life taking vehicle cry
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Luckysbab: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Like say people wey board am go vex come down cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by IdioticNLmods: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin That's Lagos for you..
1920s vehicle are still on the road and most of them are moving coffins. Baba God abeg i know say na me sin pass, i dey Bleep young girls anyhow, dey rob people, dey kill people sometimes but please don't take your light away from me. Always keep me safe in this Lagos.
Thank you Lord.

5 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by okomile(f): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin
Make I reach my bus stop and come down. Waka go wia I dey go.

I no sabi check inside, notin konsign me
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Op go snap one abandoned commercial bus and started writing fictitious story on it...

O Ni kuure o!

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Olaf32: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by LZAA: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Scatterscatter:

You no even thank God say no be brake pedal dem tie like that lipsrsealed
grin

Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by jericco1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
The reason people die
Re: Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS by MedicH: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Conceptalumi:

Hell fire nko? Incase lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) / Have You Ever Wondered Why Steering Wheels Are Not In The Center?-read This / Trailer Falls On Family Car In Anambra, Claims Four Lives Instantly..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.