Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool (68825 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / A Church In Tanzania Where Pastor Must Not Touch Ground Till He's Done With Serm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Trustmeall:
This is the church of Pastor Joshua Iginla

Champion Royal Assembly, Kubwa.

I used to live the pastor for being philanthropic but the marital scandal made me not to follow him up on his Champion TV. I have since shifted my interest to Dunamis and Chosen TV

Lol. From fry pan to fire grin

3 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by GodsOwnFav(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
I love this country, this is the only country in the world where people make fortune from vulnerable gullible mofoons. Swim onto your breakthrough for just 50k. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by EazyMoh(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Angelfrost:
Well... Paying is not really the issue, especially with members who obviously have surplus dough to toss around...

The issue, or issues, will arise if after paying, taking a near-drowning dip or swim, only to come out dripping "unhealed"!!!.. The money will be refunded with interest, or there shall be massive drownings that day. undecided
The pastor would reccomend you go for another swim. Your level of 'badluck' is too strong. grin
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by xynerise: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
People don't want to hear salvation preaching again. Just deceive them with escaping challenges and they will love you

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Mcbayo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Only God knows what fake pastors are turning Christianity to Smh
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hahahahahahaha.....funny enough people will patronize the pastorpreneur.....na dis kind thing de make me consider - among my many other business ideas - abi make i open church first ni....i go just name am "Money Must Be Made Ministry"....and the format go be just donate bountifully and heaven will collapse on your head grin grin grin

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by chris94(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is creativity in church branding business
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by captianfreeman(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
The church is located in Kubwa, Abuja.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by AmukuFord: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
wetin Zacheus no go see on top of a tree for those pastors hand,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by edoairways: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
panpan:

Is the report of being charged N50,000 to swim in the pool true?
That is what I don't know because many persons can cook up stories to trend on social media. If you watch closely, there are no evidence to support that dude's claim not even witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by mormoney85(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Pastorpreneure
now i know i haven't seen anything
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by ikorodureporta: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
d cult no get name?? ye, I can spot black & red
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Patrioticman007(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Water !!!

The holy water that needs your money, before you receive god blessings. Nigerian Christians are gullible to the extent that they see this pool as a miracle. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by bonnyhope: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Untainted007:
Religion has blind folded some people thinking faculty. Did Jesus collected any dime from all the peoe he healed in the Bible. Pastors are business men, they are only after earthly riches not to for salvation.

And you believe this?
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by edoairways: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
Once there's a price tag attached to the healing or miracle or you have to pay any amount for it, know for a certainty, that it's not of God but of the devil!!!

Matthew 10:8 (KJV)

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

So In obedience to the Words of Jesus, I say receive your healings and miracles for free in the name of Jesus. Amen!
But your mentor T.B Joshua charges money for anointed water. The accused man is guilty as well of the offence too.

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by edoairways: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
blowjohn:

Ulterior motives how?
To trend on twitter. No evidence except his words

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Legendguru: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Many Nigerians are gullible and has been brainwashed for years

1 Like

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
edoairways:

But your mentor T.B Joshua charges money for anointed water. The accused man is guilty as well of the offence too.
My mentor?

That statement alone is a concrete proof that you're a liar and were not worth any response from me in the first place.

If he actually does so, then the same applies to him and the miracle he does.

But where's your concrete evidence to prove that you are not just a false accuser and your statement is not ulterior motivated?

I'm waiting!
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Captaincee(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
I haven't heard or read in the bible where Jesus Christ collected money from his disciples or the sick. pastors self dey street.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by ufondunenye(f): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Joshua Iginla of Champion Royal Assembly, Chikakwere, Kubwa.
I used to be a conc member of this church before, I would leave my house every Sunday by 5:30/ 6:00am and by coming back at 8:00am at night,all in the name of church.
I loved him because of his philanthropist nature. But, not anymore.after all the scandals and all that, I just decided not to go again and the worst is that its like he has moved in to South Africa maybe to be with the 2nd wife,because he hasn't been in Abuja church for a long time now.
God save us all. sad shocked
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Dermie: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wonder never cease to end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by blowjohn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
edoairways:

To trend on twitter. No evidence except his words

Ok
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by daddio(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
newsynews:
More pix

Dis na pastor Iginla na.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm, fake pastor, any pastor using the gifts of God to make money is fake.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by donMIG(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Its a good read but I feel like who ever posted this sheet was mocking God
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by edoairways: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
My mentor?

That statement alone is a concrete proof that you're a liar and were not worth any response from me in the first place.

If he actually does so, then the same applies to him and the miracle he does.

But where's your concrete evidence to prove that you are not just a false accuser and your statement is not ulterior motivated?

I'm waiting!
let me send you just one video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGSbLYUCs&t=62s
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
donbachi:
If i can afford 50k to swim inside the miracle pool....imagine,if i had invested it in buying chicks as at august at the rate of 150naira...i'm sure i will make so much profit dis xmas...than pay it to dis pastor to enable him and his family have gud time at dubai dis xmas...then me i will beg family and friends money to buy just two fowl dis xmas..how did we get here sef...yahoopastor.

My broda, sow all your savings into my life.. and you will be rich... I'm a new man of God In town ... I'm just coming down from the mountains of Deliverance and breakthrough.. bring your problem to me , I will solve them all..

2 Likes

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
Once there's a price tag attached to the healing or miracle or you have to pay any amount for it, know for a certainty, that it's not of God but of the devil!!!

Matthew 10:8 (KJV)

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

So In obedience to the Words of Jesus, I say receive your healings and miracles for free in the name of Jesus. Amen!
......THOU @ SPOKEN WELL BRO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Orisirisi...

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.

Voted.
Re: Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Trabelsi10:

Voted.

Thank you Sir. God Bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.