Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account, Hitch Free? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account, Hitch Free? (758 Views)

Amazon Aws Can't Verify My Fidelity Visa Card | Pls Help / Can I Verify Adsense With Someones ID Card? Answer Please / Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account, Hitch Free? by shakaranews: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello webmaster, please, I'm confused and don't really know how to go about this.

I'm youtuber, and so far, my channel has accumulated quite some cash. I heard it would be transferred to my adsense account by the mid November, afterwich I am to verify my account. I was told Google sends a verification pin via post office.

But most of my friends into blogging told me the pin never got to them, and that they had to do physical verification. Which involves uploading of some documents, and the address and information on the documents should correspond with that on your adsense account.

Now, the problem is, I live in the core North and non of my documents carries my present address. On my voter's card, I used Calabar as my address. I intend using my Calabar address for the mail, since that is what is on my voter's card. But is Calabar among the cities where I could easily pick up my pin(I know of Lagos and Abuja)? What if I don't get it after the third attempt, does Google accept voter's card as a form of verification?

I have the paper NIMC card, not gotten the plastic yet, and this one carries my present address. But I was told Google Adsense team don't accept the NIMC card.

I am confused and don't know what to do. Please, help me. I don't want to have any issue when it's time for verification.

PLEASE, your advice are needed and highly welcomed.
Lalasticlala help.

(1) (Reply)

Ebook App Developer Wanted / React Native Developer Is Needed / Free Penetration Testing For Websites,network Apps,cloud Platforms And Android A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.