Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Saved? From What And For What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saved? From What And For What? (254 Views)

How I Was Saved From Sango Attack By Jehovah / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saved? From What And For What? by sonmvayina(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Most missionary, when they approach you, their opening line is usually "are you saved?. Let us take a critical look at this statement and analyse it based on first knowledge..
Man, what is man? Let us go to the very beginning as recorded in the bible..

God said." let US make man in our own image, after our likeness....... Genesis 1:26.

The Lord God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed in his nostrils and man became a living being....

So, MAN=body +spirit,.. So the first question I want to address is who was God talking to when he said "let US..... Well the answer will surprise you.. God was talking to THE EARTH.. (mother earth).. So God provided the spirit (male part, hence why we use HE for God) and the earth provided the dust for the flesh, bones, blood. (the physical body)..

So man is made of body and spirit, when they combine(usually in the womb of a woman) they form a living soul.. This usually takes 9 months for humans...
At death, all the constituents return to their default state. Just as the author of the book of Ecclessiatics says in chapter 12:7.."the body back to dust and the spirit back to God who gave it"...
So from the above analysis.. Being born is easy, dying is also easy.. But it Is the living Part that is hard(trust me, it is very difficult).. So in other to live meaningful and better lifes, the creator gave us the Torah (laws and commandments I.e from Genesis to deuteronomy).. Why will anybody come and say God has done away with the law, is the person not creating Avenue for chaos and confusion?..

So my question is for the missionaries WHAT DID JESUS COME TO SAVE? the body or the spirit..? Why will God send part of himself to hell?.. For God is the totality of the consciousness or spirit of the Universe..
Re: Saved? From What And For What? by sweetonugbu: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Judaism ba?.

Re: Saved? From What And For What? by sonmvayina(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
There is only one power, hence it is called a universe.. And that is that of the creator of all.. There is none beside, in front of, behind him.. The only way to respect and show love and appreciation is to obey his laws and principles.. He never asked anybody to give their life to anybody.. He gave you as a gift... So if you must worship any God.. Please let it be the creator.. He is not a man or human being.. Numbers 23:19.

I am saying this to jesusjnr and his likes, who talk about none existent devil, and Satan and Lucifer.. They don't just exist.. If they do, for the purpose of argument.. They must operate within the confines of God's laws and principles. They can't go against God. They must obey God... They are not equal opposite of God.. To think so is an insult against the creator....
There is no hell anywhere, the creator never created such a place.. The Bible says "in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.... No mention of hell, till you get to Mathew...
Re: Saved? From What And For What? by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Judaism ba?.

It is also the igbo traditional belief system, I quoted from the Bible because that is what people are familiar with..
Re: Saved? From What And For What? by sonmvayina(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why would a loving God create a devil to torment his children?
Re: Saved? From What And For What? by sonmvayina(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
There is only one power in the world..

(1) (Reply)

. / Christian Based Poetry / Spoken Word With Music.. Jesus: Season’s Reason / Pope Francis Warns Iran And United State Of America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.