Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck (36902 Views)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Part 1
I met one girl called faith for the first time during my 3rd year, precisely in church on a Sunday service. She was a year one physiology student, fair in complexion, very charming, petite and good looking with pointed b**bs . I have my own prestige and I didn't want to look so desperate, so i kept to myself during service. Service dismissed and I left the church premises to go home but I was very hungry because I didn't eat breakfast before going to church, so I decided to go into a shop to get some snacks before eating a proper meal when I get home. While I was there eating my gala and sipping my Chapman, lo and behold, Faith walked into the same shop. At this point, I was convinced that God really wanted us to be friends but I pretended as if nobody walked into the shop. I kept eating my snacks in peace until I heard a voice, it was Faith and she spoke to me first with this exact words, "Are you in RCF? Oh my God, did faith just speak to me? I couldn't believe it. I answered shyly and we began conversing. The conversation went smoothly and we both finished eating what we purchased. We paid for what we bought and left the shop together. I needed to drop something for somebody in the boy's hostel and so I needed to go back into the School campus again. Faith kept me company by walking with me, we walked side by side like a couple, laughing at some points and then at other times, just talking. She told me a lot about herself, she opened up so fast, telling me about her ordeals and her experiences while growing up. She told me she was from Imo State but she stayed in Port Harcourt, Igbo girls are just too fine. To all the Igbo girls on Nairaland, I love you all. While we were talking to ourselves, I could only notice the number of eyes that looked in our direction but I didn't send nobody grin Think whatever you want to think, it's your business. I finally got to the boy's hostel and dropped the package for the person I needed to drop it for. At this point, I felt that Faith was going to let me be and then we could just exchange contacts and book an appointment to see some other time but Faith was not having any of that. She still kept following me up to even outside the campus where we were just coming from. She told me that she wanted to know where I stay. Eh!!! Did I just hear you well was the question that popped into my head. Anyways, I told her okay and we began walking to my apartment. Lots of things were going through my mind at this point, I was like is she a mermaid, or some cheap olosho that wants some drilling but I quickly erased the thought from my mind. She looked just too innocent to be any of these two. she was so happy, carefree, beautiful and most importantly so Charming that all the useless thoughts that filled my head left in seconds. Finally, we got to my house and Faith stood outside while I entered my apartment. You see? I told you what was came to my mind not until I heard can I come in?
Part 2 coming soon.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
I needed to think of something to tell her so that she wouldn't come into my apartment. First reason was cause my apartment was scattered based on rushing to church levels, you know how it is na and then the second reason was because I was very uncomfortable with her coming into my apartment when we were just meeting for the first time. Ah ah na, it's not even up to a day, I thought to myself. I quickly came up with a brilliant idea, my plans for the next day was to go to the market to get food stuffs but I decided I was going to do it sharpaly. I told her that I wanted to go to the market, that I just only came back to drop my Bible and jotter. It was a truthful lie and she believed me. Thank God o, I locked my house and we hit the road again just basically discussing about any random topic we could think of. We got to the junction and we exchanged pleasantries while I boarded a bike. Did I forget to get her number? Oh no. I was so angry with myself and lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that the bike man had gotten to the market already and was asking me to pay him. I got down from the bike and paid him, I bought all my food stuffs and then boarded another bike to get home. It was already evening by the time I got home. I took a shower, read my books and finally slept. I woke up to my annoying alarm clock the following day and started preparing for school. I got to school, I looked for Faith but couldn't find her and worst part was that I didn't have her number, I attended all the boring and annoying lectures, got back home, ate lunch and then slept. I was so f*cking tired so I slept pretty long until I heard a knock on my door. Who could be Knocking on my door around past seven?
Part 3 coming soon. Please guys are you enjoying the story? share your comments below.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please do you guys have issues with the story? Please if not, comment below to let me know if you are enjoying the story and if I can post the part 3. Truth is, without your motivating comments, I'll just be left thinking that you guys don't like the story and I wouldn't post no more. Thanks my fellow wonderful nairalanders for understanding. I love you all.

10 Likes

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Buduskey(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
nice story, keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by holluwizzy: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just try and break all the gist. Cut some and point out d drilling part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
holluwizzy:
Just try and break all the gist. Cut some and point out d drilling part
No na..I can't just rush into the story like that. It's a gradual process, we're getting there holluwizzy.

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by fredcomsat: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Following...
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by holluwizzy: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nnnam I am with u

khallebb:

No na..I can't just rush into the story like that. It's a gradual process, we're getting there holluwizzy.

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by SmellingAnus(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
Please do you guys have issues with the story? Please if not, comment below to let me know if you are enjoying the story and if I can post the part 3. Truth is, without your motivating comments, I'll just be left thinking that you guys don't like the story and I wouldn't post no more. Thanks my fellow wonderful nairalanders for understanding. I love you all.
nice story... Is it a non-fiction?

Following...

2 Likes

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by chigoizie7(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
If you don’t come here to continue
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kantinue
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Edyice: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Continue joor can't wait to read when your eggplant will stand like one police man Barton for my junction grin

11 Likes

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
PART 3
It was Faith who was Knocking but I didn't Know initially, until I went to open the door. She was the last person on my mind that I thought would be Knocking on my door at that time. I opened the door for her and still with sleepy eyes and a cracked voice, I asked her in an unconscious manner what she came for and she replied that she wanted both of us to go for night reading together. She said that she heard from some of her seniors that I was really smart and so she wanted me to help her in some of her courses. I relunctantly agreed to accept following her for night reading, cause the truth is I wanted to cook and tidy up my house against the following day but can you resist a beautiful girl? A capital NO. I offered her a seat, got my towel and rushed into the bathroom to have a shower so that we could go together. I had my bath and stepped out of the bathroom. All this while, I was thinking of how I would change into my clothes in her presence but I didn't bother anymore cause I just realized that I could still dress inside the bathroom and that was exactly what I did. I finished wearing my clothes and just when I was ready to go, Faith said that she wanted to rest cause she was feeling dizzy. In my mind, I said what is this na? Anyway I said okay, I offered her my bed and she laid down while I laid on the tiled floor of my room listening to music, while I was listening to a song on a low volume, I heard Faith say "So somebody is sleeping and you cannot even touch the person to sleep" I quickly removed my earpiece and raised my head up but behold I saw innocent faith still in the same position with her two eyes closed. I thought to myself that maybe I was hallucinating or my mind was just playing games with me. After like thirty minutes when I had dozed off and was now in my subconscious, I felt a weight on my waist. When I opened my eyes, it was Faith and with the most romantic voice ever I've heard from the opposite s*x, she asked me to f*ck her. While I was still trying to digest what I should do about that request, she asked me if I had a condom. What do you think I did guys?
If it was you what would you do. This question is for guys only!
Also, please comment below if you are enjoying the story
Part 4 coming soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
fredcomsat:
Following...
Beautiful cheesy
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
holluwizzy:
Nnnam I am with u

Better! cool
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
nice story... Is it a non-fiction?

Following...
Yes o. It's non fiction. It's actually my experience. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
chigoizie7:
If you don’t come here to continue
grin grin grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
jerry447:
Kantinue
I will o Jerry
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Edyice:
Continue joor can't wait to read when your eggplant will stand like one police man Barton for my junction ;
grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by felixxy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
PART 3
It was Faith who was Knocking but I didn't Know initially, until I went to open the door. She was the last person on my mind that I thought would be Knocking on my door at that time. I opened the door for her and still with sleepy eyes and a cracked voice, I asked her in an unconscious manner what she came for and she replied that she wanted both of us to go for night reading together. She said that she heard from some of her seniors that I was really smart and so she wanted me to help her in some of her courses. I relunctantly agreed to accept following her for night reading, cause the truth is I wanted to cook and tidy up my house against the following day but can you resist a beautiful girl? A capital NO. I offered her a seat, got my towel and rushed into the bathroom to have a shower so that we could go together. I had my bath and stepped out of the bathroom. All this while, I was thinking of how I would change into my clothes in her presence but I didn't bother anymore cause I just realized that I could still dress inside the bathroom and that was exactly what I did. I finished wearing my clothes and just when I was ready to go, Faith said that she wanted to rest cause she was feeling dizzy. In my mind, I said what is this na? Anyway I said okay, I offered her my bed and she laid down while I laid on the tiled floor of my room listening to music, while I was listening to a song on a low volume, I heard Faith say "So somebody is sleeping and you cannot even touch the person to sleep" I quickly removed my earpiece and raised my head up but behold I saw innocent faith still in the same position with her two eyes closed. I thought to myself that maybe I was hallucinating or my mind was just playing games with me. After like thirty minutes when I had dozed off and was now in my subconscious, I felt a weight on my waist. When I opened my eyes, it was Faith and with the most romantic voice ever I've heard from the opposite s*x, she asked me to f*ck her. While I was still trying to digest what I should do about that request, she asked me if I had a condom. What do you think I did guys?
If it was you what would you do. This question is for guys only!
Also, please comment below if you are enjoying the story
Part 4 coming soon

I will be scared to do anything with her. Her request is suspicious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by herkeem99(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Don't Dull the moment, keep it going bro grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Go for HIV test o

7 Likes

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by TemiVast: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Continue, i dey enjoy it
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
felixxy:

I will be scared to do anything with her. Her request is suspicious.
Lol cheesy
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
herkeem99:
Don't Dull the moment, keep it going bro grin
Part 4 Is coming in some minutes time
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
positivevibez:
Go for HIV test o
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
TemiVast:
Continue, i dey enjoy it
Part 4 is coming right about now
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Dilijingsly(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
We are waiting. Nice story though
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
[/quote][/sub]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smhsmh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smhsmh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh
[sub]
smh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smhsmh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smhsmh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[quote]
[sub][/sub]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smhsmh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smhsmh[url]smh[/url]smh[img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh[/img]smh[url]smh[/url]smh

9 Likes

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dilijingsly:
We are waiting. Nice story though
Thanks brotherly cool

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
chenzen:
smh
Ehen? What is it! sad tongue
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.