Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck (36892 Views)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nadoson1:
very interesting
Thanks brotherly. You are one of the people who has the right to read this story to the end. Some people are enjoying it but their negative energy would not let them be.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
milanseedorf:
Continue bro nice story
Thanks my boss
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Urchman27:

Complete story while op is here fooling around
He wants us to take three days read one story
Hmmmm undecided Did you buy data for me? Nonsense and Nkiru
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
TemiVast:
Op, answer us na, or do you want gbas gbos?
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I blame iLegend for break-in stories. Now some a55holes are on d trend. Anyway, kwantinue
F*ck off
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

But FUTO no get babes na. Na only nekede d help cure una konji. How ds scenario take remind u of footo?
Enter Futo, then come back here to testify. You have not seen Igbo girls before, that's why you are just talking.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
alphaNomega:

Where did she kill you with fuçk?
Come back and continue the story, Oga f*ck. The story is getting into the main parts now.
iLegendd:

In one word, what as the Lord done for you?

Hahaha. You guys above are funny.

Nice and engaging story the Op could easily turn to a book later if he wants to. I can relate.

Sex sells when you attach a solution to it. I hope you weren't a 1 minute man when it finally happened.
cheesy
peepydelano:
where this ashawo boy,make faith allow you rest small na
grin grin grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
IceColdVeins:
CHAI!!
Gaaaawwwddd whyyyyy
So na so person dey die? person wey we see this morning wey hin talk say he dey come back to update hin story....na so we no hear from am again?

Faith!! Faith!! Faith!! na God GO judge you....you later use your punanee take murder our op...chai
This world ehn
It's not funny wink
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
chigoizie7:
Mtcheeeew, the whole thing is boring
Go f*ck yourself
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hardeybaryor:

Abeg come and finish what you've started.
Come back and continue Mr man
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Goovo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
khallebb:

Go f*ck yourself
pls dont mind him, u are doing a great job
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Goovo:
pls dont mind him, u are doing a great job
Thanks brotherly, God bless you
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
khallebb:

Enter Futo, then come back here to testify. You have not seen Igbo girls before, that's why you are just talking.

I'm not talking about Igbo girls. I'm only fingering ur ur claims on FUTO girlies. FUTO, FUTA, FUTY, FUTM, ATBU, are all schools of dsame uniform. Babes hard. Ratio is 1:10. so I no nearly believe u.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
khallebb:

cheesy

If you know you didn't last long in bed to satisfy our dear Faith, you should faithfully search for the book Lasticle on Google and download the free version to learn how to cure PE and last longer in bed to satisfy her. I don't want her to be disappointed with an abysmal performance or druggy (tramadolîc) performance. Lasticle is natural cure for all men.

Anyway, all the best.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by chigoizie7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
khallebb:

Go f*ck yourself
Lol, this one pain you well well.

When you are done fuuckin faith, let me know
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2019
peepydelano:
where this ashawo boy,make faith allow you rest small na

lol
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by herkeem99(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Guy come and continue this story now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Brytesp(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Both you and faith are mad op... even Indian film no long like this.. spit! angry
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2019
Bleep d hell outta her
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Bamidey: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I'm not talking about Igbo girls. I'm only fingering ur ur claims on FUTO girlies. FUTO, FUTA, FUTY, FUTM, ATBU, are all schools of dsame uniform. Babes hard. Ratio is 1:10. so I no nearly believe u.
Go to FUTO and stop your hear-say judgement.
Faculties like SMAT and SOHT have lots of beautiful women.

My trip from Akure down there is always fun.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2019
PART 8
After we had finished f*cking, I felt tired, same with faith and we both crashed on bed without considering that we had f*cked till almost 4:30. Time for my lecture was close but what would I do. I woke up around 9:00 am and I shouted blood of Jesus cause I had missed my 7:00 am lecture that was to be taken by a professor who was coming from a far distance and that particular course was very difficult. I woke faith up who had literally slept so deep and I told her that I wanted to go but she said that I shouldn't leave her cause she wanted a companion. While I was still on the bed contemplating, faith came and touched me romantically and s*cked my balls. It was f*cking pleasurable and I was groaning already, she then took my whole dick into her mouth, slurping it and pouring saliva on it. Then she started deep throat and made sure that my d*ck touched the end of her throat as she sucked it recklessly. I tried to control myself so that I won't cum cause I was enjoying every bit of what she was doing. I thought to myself, is it this innocent faith that is doing this to me? She was behaving so slutty like a IndecentStar. Anyway, she continued and continued till I cummed inside her mouth and she swallowed every bit of my cum. She even sucked out the remaining cum from my d*ck like a hungry baby trying to suck b**bs for br**st milk. I groaned in pleasure when she still took my dick back into her mouth. This time around, it had a funny feeling attached to it. After some time, she stopped. The way my d* ck went flat eh, you'll think it's a car Tyre that stepped on nail. I was weak cause I had gone two times with faith already and the young woman wasn't satisfied. She still needed more but I wasn't ready to go another round. At least, I tried na abeg. I told her that I was hungry and that I needed to eat so I could go. She told me that she had a surprise for me, but she was going to cook for me first. She immediately dashed into the kitchen to prepare something for me and after about an hour, Faith had finished cooking jollof rice for me. The aroma was something else and I couldn't resist it cause I was really hungry. She brought the food and in less than 10 minutes, I had devoured the food. I was now ready to go but faith told me to rest before I leave, so that she could give me her surprise. I rested for about thirty minutes, lying on her bed and basically thinking about random stuff with my eyes closed. Faith called my attention and I turned to face her direction. She was sitting on a chair with a very short and transparent gown. She played a song and started dancing around the chair and touching it sexually as if it was a human being. She took her gown up and revealed her pink fleshy p*say and her nice round portable b*tt. She told me to come and meet her and I went, not knowing what to expect. She lowered herself and rubbed her b*tt on my d*ck and it sprung up almost immediately. She took off my boxer and held my d*ck in her warm hand and started stroking slowly, it felt really good. She took off her gown completely and sat on the chair, raising her legs up and spreading it very wide. She told me that she wanted me to f*ck her sensually and that she wanted my d*ck to touch my womb. By the time I brought out my d*ck and rubbed it on her clit, she was already shaking. I slowly inserted my d*ck into her p*ssy and I started banging her. She was moaning and screaming softly, saying that I should f*ck her more and that I shouldn't stop. I kept f*cking and f*cking her, changing sides so I could reach her womb grin I finally cummed inside of her and my cum was flowing out of her p*ssy while she licked some of it. She stood up and I told me that she needed me to Bleep her b*tt hole, can you imagine? By this time, my waist was already paining me seriously and I was feeling really dizzy but I couldn't tell her so that I won't make it look like I was a weak man. I was contemplating in my mind and my dick was also wondering too if it should take up the challenge but man was weak.
If it was you, what would you do, would you stop? Or would you continue
PART 9 coming......
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Most girls in Futo are igbo girls
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2019
iLegendd:

If you know you didn't last long in bed to satisfy our dear Faith, you should faithfully search for the book Lasticle on Google and download the free version to learn how to cure PE and last longer in bed to satisfy her. I don't want her to be disappointed with an abysmal performance or druggy (tramadolîc) performance. Lasticle is natural cure for all men.

Anyway, all the best.

Lol grin Come and continue the story o and please tell others to come back. I ran out of data and that was why I couldn't update you guys
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol, this one pain you well well.

When you are done fuuckin faith, let me know
Pain me keh...mttcheww...come and continue the story o jareh chigozie7. Tell others to come back and continue. I have plenty data now to keep updating
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Dandy21:

lol
grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2019
herkeem99:
Guy come and continue this story now undecided
Come and continue the story o harkeem99. Tell others to come back. grin sorry my data finished but now I have enough data to keep updating you guys.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Brytesp:
Both you and faith are mad op... even Indian film no long like this.. spit! angry
I'm sorry it's this long bro but it's my experience, not yours tongue
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2019
DrSmoothCJ:
Bleep d hell outta her
Come and continue the story bro...
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Bamidey:

Go to FUTO and stop your hear-say judgement.
Faculties like SMAT and SOHT have lots of beautiful women.

My trip from Akure down there is always fun.
God bless you bro..please come and continue the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.