Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck (36893 Views)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2019
PART 9
At this point I knew that if I did not receive sense to tell her that I was weak, then I might just be putting myself in harm's way. While I was standing there, she had already gone to bring a little container that looked really colourful. She told me that it's a special oil used during sex. She told me that it was going to be the first time she was going to be trying anal. I asked why she was doing this and she just smiled. She had already opened the container of oil and had rubbed it around the opening of b*tt and was telling me that she was waiting for me to come and f*ck her. In my mind, I said Jesus, is this girl not tired? What kind of sex freak is this. I still summoned up courage and I tried to insert my d*ck into her b*tt hole. It took us quite some time before I was able to even put my d*ck into her hole cause it was f*cking tight. Finally, it went in and I started f*cking her going very slowly and slowly, it didn't take too long and after some time I had slumped. At least, that was the last thing I could remember and that was what I was told when I woke up in the hospital. What happened was that because of the fact that i had gone so many rounds, the level of glucose that was supposed to go to my brain had reduced drastically and so my body had to quickly shutdown. I looked up with a surprised expression on my face when I saw almost quarter of my coursemates standing by my hospital bed and looking at me. I sneezed about three times and lowered my head down again. The doctor who was in charge of my well being came into my ward room and told my visitors that their time was up and I needed to be left alone in order to rest. I was wondering if my visitors knew the reason why I was admitted in the hospital but I quickly shunned that thought cause I realized that if they knew, then they wouldn't have come. I slept off while thinking and when I woke up, I saw Faith sitting by my bed side and smiling with a food flask on her hand and a bottle of table water. I quickly sat up and told her that I was really hungry and she told me that she knew. She gave me the food and I ate it so speedily and drank water. Now, at least I was okay. All I needed was enough rest according to what the doctor had said. Faith told me that I should lie down facing up instead of lying down on my side. I thought that she had a good reason as to why she had asked me to do that. Immediately I obeyed her, she reached for my trouser and unzipped it, trying to bring out my d*ck but I resisted. I just realized that at this point, she was stronger. She was able to bring out my dick finally and she put it inside her mouth, sucking it voilently while I was there still trying to stop her and also praying that we don't get caught. She was slurping on my d*ck and by this time, I was close to cumming. Just as she was sucking my d*ck, I heard a footstep but I guess she didn't hear it. I tried to call her attention but she thought I was only trying to stop her from doing what she wanted. It wasn't up to 1 minute after I alerted her, that someone opened the door and walked in. The person that walked in was the last person I was expecting to see and when I saw the person, I just wished that the ground would open and swallow me.
Who do you think this person was?
Share your comments below
Part 10 coming....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Kingsteve(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Ahhh...
This Faith na strong girl oo.

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
PART 10
It was one of my female lecturers who was also in my fellowship that came into the ward room. Because of the shock that came to her as a result of what she saw, miss peculiar dropped her phone and all I could hear was a sound that definitely made me know that her screen would not survive that fall. She looked at I and faith in disgust, funny thing was that my cum was dripping from Faith's mouth. She hissed very loudly and walked out. I knew I was dead, she was one of my favorite lecturers and also a very good friend. She also advised me a lot and always favoured me during tests and exams, making sure that I wasn't under strict surpervision. I looked at faith not knowing what to tell her. She kept her face down cause she knew that she was guilty. She cleaned the cum around her mouth, I was surprised that she didn't lick my cum this time around. She cleaned the tip of my d*ck and zipped up my trouser. The doctor came in some minutes after, to tell me that I was going to be discharged the following day, I was happy but at the same time sad cause of how I was going to face miss peculiar in class. Faith left later in the evening and I was now alone. I couldn't sleep, I kept turning and turning on my bed until i was able to finally sleep. The next day came and I was discharged. My friends were so happy cause when I went to class the following day, I wasn't looking like I was just discharged from any hospital. I received all the lectures for the day and i finally went home to rest. While I was at home, I received a message from Annabelle that read that she was coming around. I said oh God, what is this na? It didn't take up to two hours and I heard a knock on my door. It was Annabelle and she was looking so good. She's naturally beautiful and f*cking endowed. Big b**bs and big b*tt with a small waist. She came and hugged me so tightly and while we were still hugging, I heard another knock on the door and I was wondering who that could be. I went to open the door and I saw Faith. What is all this na? Why would faith want to spoil my plans na. These were the thoughts that flashed my mind. She said that she wanted to stay with me, I told her that I had a visitor but she insisted. Seems like Anabelle overhead our conversation and stood up walking to the door to tell me that she was leaving. Faith smiled and quickly walked into the room brushing me by my shoulder. I was so confused cause I didn't expect all this drama to happen. I saw Anabelle but I couldn't do anything about it. I turned and I saw Faith smiling sheepishly. I felt like giving her a very hot dirty slap but at the same time she looked really innocent and sweet that I couldn't think of hurting her. She gave me a letter to read and I stood there trying to unwrap the letter and all what was going through my mind was what could be in the letter.
What do you think is the content of the letter
Share your thoughts my wonderful nairalanders
Also please let me know if you're enjoying the story. God bless you guys.
Part 11 coming....
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kingsteve:
Ahhh...
This Faith na strong girl oo.
As in eh kingsteve cry she almost ruined my life
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Kingsteve(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:

As in eh kingsteve cry she almost ruined my life
Is this a true-life story?
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kingsteve:

Is this a true-life story?
Yes... haven't you been following? I said it at some point cool

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Johnchase56(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nice one op
Continue giving us hot hot cheesy
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thanks nairalanders for staying with me on this story. I want to update now. I didn't really know that typing for long was difficult, until I started writing this story. It's not really been easy but I promise to try my best. Thanks guys smiley
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Johnchase56:
Nice one op
Continue giving us hot hot cheesy
Johnchase my man! I see you sir grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
PART 11
I opened the letter and I saw a shocker. Faith had gained admission into a university in Russia to study medicine and surgery. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to clean my eyes again to read the contents of the letter. There was an authentic seal on the letter from the University itself so I knew that she wasn't playing games. I asked her when she was leaving and she said she was going to leave Nigeria after we had finished writing our second semester exams. I was very angry inside of me but I didn't know where the feeling came from. I pretended to be happy but I couldn't just help it anymore so I asked her if she was going to come back to Nigeria and she said that she didn't know. Fast forward to when we started writing exams, I decided to go to Faith's house to get my clothes I had left during my stay there. When I got there, I knocked the door and she told me to wait at the door. She asked me what I wanted. I felt she was possessed or something cause I couldn't have imagined that the same faith that wanted me to satisfy her sexually in all manners of way would tell me to stand outside her house. I asked her if I could come in and she said no. I grew very angry and asked her what the f*ck was wrong with her and that was when she told me that I made her unfaithful to her boyfriend. She told me that the reason why she allowed me dis virgin her and even keep f*cking her on a steady, was because she couldn't just resist me. She further went on to tell me that now she wants to be very faithful and committed to her relationship and that she has made up her mind to resist me even if it means her having to hate me. I felt really bad that I just quickly had to request for my clothes and she brought them for me. I was even spotted by some student members of my fellowship who also lived in that lodge and I felt ashamed this time around. I left her compound feeling used and abandoned like a rag. I went home and I couldn't even read cause I felt this so much hate, anger and resentment towards her. After our exams had finished, most students were still in school while the remaining ones had travelled already. Faith blocked my number, I knew that she did so when I approached her in school to ask her why her number wasn't going through. She told me boldly to my face that she blocked my number and that she was rushing to do something and that we were going to see later. I almost died where I was, I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. Girls are something else o, guys please do not allow any girl to rubbish you. After Faith had ruined my reputation before some persons, she now had the mind to just abandon me like that. Anabelle wasn't talking to me anymore and she even blocked my number as well. When I went to explain to her the relationship between me and faith, she told me to save my strength cause she had a boyfriend already and it didn't matter. In my mind, I was like, so all this useless girls would have boyfriends and they would still be looking for another gullible boy to use for their sexual satisfaction. Anyway, I left her room honourably. After my exams, I went to see miss peculiar my lecturer to explain what had happened. I was literally shaking like someone who had Parkinson's disease cause I was afraid of what her reaction would be like, when she sees me. By the time I got to her office, I was told that she wasn't around and so I had to wait for her to come. When she eventually came, miss peculiar told me to leave her office and that she didn't have time for visitors, can you imagine? At that point, I felt like everything had just gone haywire. This is a total pure scenario of how one person could come into your life and destroy you. Anyway, the following day I went back to her office to beg her and you wouldn't believe who I saw in her office.
Who do you think I saw in her office?
PART 12 which is the end of the story coming soon
Hope you guys are following
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by sben2308(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:
PART 11
I opened the letter and I saw a shocker. Faith had gained admission into a university in Russia to study medicine and surgery. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to clean my eyes again to read the contents of the letter. There was an authentic seal on the letter from the University itself so I knew that she wasn't playing games. I asked her when she was leaving and she said she was going to leave Nigeria after we had finished writing our second semester exams. I was very angry inside of me but I didn't know where the feeling came from. I pretended to be happy but I couldn't just help it anymore so I asked her if she was going to come back to Nigeria and she said that she didn't know. Fast forward to when we started writing exams, I decided to go to Faith's house to get my clothes I had left during my stay there. When I got there, I knocked the door and she told me to wait at the door. She asked me what I wanted. I felt she was possessed or something cause I couldn't have imagined that the same faith that wanted me to satisfy her sexually in all manners of way would tell me to stand outside her house. I asked her if I could come in and she said no. I grew very angry and asked her what the f*ck was wrong with her and that was when she told me that I made her unfaithful to her boyfriend. She told me that the reason why she allowed me dis virgin her and even keep f*cking her on a steady, was because she couldn't just resist me. She further went on to tell me that now she wants to be very faithful and committed to her relationship and that she has made up her mind to resist me even if it means her having to hate me. I felt really bad that I just quickly had to request for my clothes and she brought them for me. I was even spotted by some student members of my fellowship who also lived in that lodge and I felt ashamed this time around. I left her compound feeling used and abandoned like a rag. I went home and I couldn't even read cause I felt this so much hate, anger and resentment towards her. After our exams had finished, most students were still in school while the remaining ones had travelled already. Faith blocked my number, I knew that she did so when I approached her in school to ask her why her number wasn't going through. She told me boldly to my face that she blocked my number and that she was rushing to do something and that we were going to see later. I almost died where I was, I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. Girls are something else o, guys please do not allow any girl to rubbish you. After Faith had ruined my reputation before some persons, she now had the mind to just abandon me like that. Anabelle wasn't talking to me anymore and she even blocked my number as well. When I went to explain to her the relationship between me and faith, she told me to save my strength cause she had a boyfriend already and it didn't matter. In my mind, I was like, so all this useless girls would have boyfriends and they would still be looking for another gullible boy to use for their sexual satisfaction. Anyway, I left her room honourably. After my exams, I went to see miss peculiar my lecturer to explain what had happened. I was literally shaking like someone who had Parkinson's disease cause I was afraid of what her reaction would be like, when she sees me. By the time I got to her office, I was told that she wasn't around and so I had to wait for her to come. When she eventually came, miss peculiar told me to leave her office and that she didn't have time for visitors, can you imagine? At that point, I felt like everything had just gone haywire. This is a total pure scenario of how one person could come into your life and destroy you. Anyway, the following day I went back to her office to beg her and you wouldn't believe who I saw in her office.
Who do you think I saw in her office?
PART 12 which is the end of the story coming soon
Hope you guys are following

Yes ooo and pls b fast cuz I am following this story bumper to bumper
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
THE END
It was faith that was inside miss peculiar's office. She was being seriously quarrelled at and miss peculiar who wasn't expecting to see me at her office called me to come and sit down also. I was ready for the ground to swallow me at this point. This woman who caught me red-handed with this mgbeke by my side was ready to unleash all her anger on me but I was surprised when she spoke up by saying, my children, first. She further said that she didn't discourage young people from having relationships but she said that the relationship only becomes toxic to both parties when sex became involved. She advised and advised us to the point that I was even getting tired but it was worth it anyway. She finally told Faith to leave and then it was just I and her only. Miss peculiar told me that her plan was to call my mother to tell her what I had done but she had to reconsider her plans cause of how close we were. I wanted to speak up to really explain myself but she wouldn't have any of it. She told me that it was okay and that she had forgiven me. I knew she was serious when she smiled at me in a special way. She only smiled at me like this when she was happy with me. She told me I could go and I was so relieved. I told myself that I would rather prefer Faith and Anabelle to be my enemies and miss peculiar to be my friend than for the opposite to occur.Fastforward to a month after our exams. Everybody had gone back home for the long break. I had forgotten about Faith and Annabelle and was rather focusing on other positive areas of my life. I was at home one day during the holidays when I saw an international number calling. I picked it up and it was faith. Rubbish! I ended the call almost immediately but she kept calling and calling but I refused picking her call. She wouldn't stop at getting disappointed but kept calling and calling. I decided to pick up the call and listen to what she had to say. She started apologizing to me for everything and was asking me how I was and how my family was. She seemed really caring over the phone but I wasn't having any of that pretence. I ended the call while in the middle of the conversation and told myself that I would not pick her calls anymore cause what she had done to me was enough for someone to consider killing her. I have forgiven Faith but I cannot forget what I passed through in her hands and so I cannot be close to her again in anyway. I don't want to remind myself of the past. At the moment, she's in Russia but I f*cking don't care. She keeps calling but I would never pick her calls. I've promised myself that affliction shall not rise the second time joor and that anything I needed to do to stay away from her and Annabelle, I would do. I have learnt my lesson fellow nairalanders and I hope other young guys like myself out here learn also. Do not let any girl rubbish you please! I repeat!!! Do not let any girl rubbish you, even if she's Queen Elizabeth's daughter. I haven't called Anabelle ever since the incident at my house in school and she hasn't called me either but I don't give a f*ck. I can always get a girl who is better than Faith and Annabelle x10 and so I'm not even bittered one bit about the whole experience. It has only taught me one thing which is never to trust girls too much. Trust them o but with sense... THE END!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed the story.
Love you guys...
Another story coming soon...still a true life experience.
Thanks for the motivating comments, guys. It was one of the reasons why I finished this story.
Bye guys, I still remain khallebb cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
sben2308:

Yes ooo and pls b fast cuz I am following this story bumper to bumper
Thanks brotherly, you're one of the reasons why I was able to finally finish the story. You can come back to continue the story. wink
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
See the mgbeke that almost ruined my life grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Spanishmilf(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:
Your picture look innocent but u are bad boy
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Your picture look innocent but u are bad boy
LMAO grin grin grin I'm not o please
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:
nice,I b think say na fiction, faith is coming back for a return sex spree

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by bahdpersona(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nice stories
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by SmellingAnus(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:
please remove her picture... It's childish from your part... Just move on... Nice story by the way... Expecting the next one... You can mention me...
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
please remove her picture... It's childish from your part... Just move on... Nice story by the way... Expecting the next one... You can mention me...
guy I see u here
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by chigoizie7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Boss remove her picture please

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Auladimeji(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
This lady picture I'm seeing is not gorgeous, she's just like the normal lady just that she's fair
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Goovo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:
I like ur story but remove her picture plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
peepydelano:
nice,I b think say na fiction, faith is coming back for a return sex spree
I'm done with her...
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
bahdpersona:
Nice stories
Thanks brotherly
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think it through. Thanks for the motivation and encouragement brotherly. Next true life experience coming soon.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
dollytino4real:
guy I see u here
grin grin grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
chigoizie7:
Boss remove her picture please
Okay sir, it's removed. I'm sorry.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Auladimeji:
This lady picture I'm seeing is not gorgeous, she's just like the normal lady just that she's fair
Hater spotted. She's not really photogenic. I swear to God...I'm not trying to belittle you boss but if you see that girl now, I'm not sure you'll be able to talk to her. I checked her current pictures on Instagram and I was left so fvcking amazed
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Goovo:
I like ur story but remove her picture plssssssssssssssssss
I'm sorry boss... picture removed
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Kingsteve(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:

She looks nice though.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by sben2308(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:

Thanks brotherly, you're one of the reasons why I was able to finally finish the story. You can come back to continue the story. wink

Gbayi n thumbs up oooooooo, oya continue cuz I no get plans to sleep yet o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.