Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck (36872 Views)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nadoson1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
i loved the story, keep it up bro.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Goovo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
khallebb:

I'm sorry boss... picture removed
correct
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Kingsteve:

She looks nice though.
I don't want to regret what I did cheesy wink comments like this can make me start regretting grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2019
sben2308:

Gbayi n thumbs up oooooooo, oya continue cuz I no get plans to sleep yet o
Lol my boss...the story has ended. I'm pretty sure that you read till the end...expect another one from me smiley
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Nadoson1:
i loved the story, keep it up bro.
Thanks my boss...God bless you.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Goovo:
correct
Goovo... cheesy Expect another one soon..thanks for following up on this one
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Kingsteve(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2019
khallebb:

I don't want to regret what I did cheesy wink comments like this can make me start regretting grin

I know this may sound hard to do, but if she calls again, hear her out.

Find a place in your heart to forgive her.
For the fact she's been calling, shows that she's remorseful.

Unlike Ann, that didn't deem it fit to reach out.

You see?

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by khallebb(m): 12:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Kingsteve:

You see?
Wow... didn't see this coming but I'll think about it. Thanks boss..

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by melodynk01(f): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Kingsteve:

You see?
Well, I actually disagree with you on this
Faith is a toxic and manipulative person
It would do him no good to listen to her
What does she have to say to him?
Women are very good emotional manipulators( I know that because I'm one)
E go be like film when he starts listening to her sob story (boo hoo undecided ) and goes back to the girl
And from the comments I've read, it doesn't actually seem like he's over it

If he was over her, well I agree he can hear her out
But for now...
Guy man is still vulnerable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by OttHin: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Finally.

khallebb:
THE END
It was faith that was inside miss peculiar's office. She was being seriously quarrelled at and miss peculiar who wasn't expecting to see me at her office called me to come and sit down also. I was ready for the ground to swallow me at this point. This woman who caught me red-handed with this mgbeke by my side was ready to unleash all her anger on me but I was surprised when she spoke up by saying, my children, first. She further said that she didn't discourage young people from having relationships but she said that the relationship only becomes toxic to both parties when sex became involved. She advised and advised us to the point that I was even getting tired but it was worth it anyway. She finally told Faith to leave and then it was just I and her only. Miss peculiar told me that her plan was to call my mother to tell her what I had done but she had to reconsider her plans cause of how close we were. I wanted to speak up to really explain myself but she wouldn't have any of it. She told me that it was okay and that she had forgiven me. I knew she was serious when she smiled at me in a special way. She only smiled at me like this when she was happy with me. She told me I could go and I was so relieved. I told myself that I would rather prefer Faith and Anabelle to be my enemies and miss peculiar to be my friend than for the opposite to occur.Fastforward to a month after our exams. Everybody had gone back home for the long break. I had forgotten about Faith and Annabelle and was rather focusing on other positive areas of my life. I was at home one day during the holidays when I saw an international number calling. I picked it up and it was faith. Rubbish! I ended the call almost immediately but she kept calling and calling but I refused picking her call. She wouldn't stop at getting disappointed but kept calling and calling. I decided to pick up the call and listen to what she had to say. She started apologizing to me for everything and was asking me how I was and how my family was. She seemed really caring over the phone but I wasn't having any of that pretence. I ended the call while in the middle of the conversation and told myself that I would not pick her calls anymore cause what she had done to me was enough for someone to consider killing her. I have forgiven Faith but I cannot forget what I passed through in her hands and so I cannot be close to her again in anyway. I don't want to remind myself of the past. At the moment, she's in Russia but I f*cking don't care. She keeps calling but I would never pick her calls. I've promised myself that affliction shall not rise the second time joor and that anything I needed to do to stay away from her and Annabelle, I would do. I have learnt my lesson fellow nairalanders and I hope other young guys like myself out here learn also. Do not let any girl rubbish you please! I repeat!!! Do not let any girl rubbish you, even if she's Queen Elizabeth's daughter. I haven't called Anabelle ever since the incident at my house in school and she hasn't called me either but I don't give a f*ck. I can always get a girl who is better than Faith and Annabelle x10 and so I'm not even bittered one bit about the whole experience. It has only taught me one thing which is never to trust girls too much. Trust them o but with sense... THE END!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed the story.
Love you guys...
Another story coming soon...still a true life experience.
Thanks for the motivating comments, guys. It was one of the reasons why I finished this story.
Bye guys, I still remain khallebb cool

Bye bye oooo

1 Like

Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Kingsteve(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2019
melodynk01:

Well, I actually disagree with you on this
Faith is a toxic and manipulative person
It would do him no good to listen to her
What does she have to say to him?
Women are very good emotional manipulators( I know that because I'm one)
E go be like film when he starts listening to her sob story (boo hoo undecided ) and goes back to the girl
And from the comments I've read, it doesn't actually seem like he's over it

If he was over her, well I agree he can hear her out
But for now...
Guy man is still vulnerable
You have valid points, and yes...
it seems to me also that he isn't really over her yet!

What if Faith has turned over a new leaf?
Some of us have done terrible and insensitive things in the past due to immaturity and later regretted our actions.

Could this be the case with Faith?
Also, bearing in mind that she's far away from him, what threat could she probably pose from afar?

Looking at it from another point of view, her stay in Russia could be a blessing in disguise of some sorts for the OP.

You just never can tell....
Anyway, the Op should use his discretion.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by written007: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2019
To think that all these started from a worship ,
fellowship gathering- a church!!

Not that I am excluding myself, but truly as human beings or should I say Christianity practitioners, we have lost it.

God's grace is flowing truly.

Wisdom for you and surely for many readers. Liked your writing.
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by melodynk01(f): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Kingsteve:

You have valid points, and yes...
it seems to me also that he isn't really over her yet!

What if Faith has turned over a new leaf?
Some of us have done terrible and insensitive things in the past due to immaturity and later regretted our actions.

Could this be the case with Faith?
Also, bearing in mind that she's far away from him, what threat could she probably pose from afar?

Looking at it from another point of view, her stay in Russia could be a blessing in disguise of some sorts for the OP.

You just never can tell....
Anyway, the Op should use his discretion.
Well it's true
She might have turned a new leaf
It's now up to the OP to apply wisdom where needed
All good though smiley
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by UcheHod: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
khallebb:
THE END
It was faith that was inside miss peculiar's office. She was being seriously quarrelled at and miss peculiar who wasn't expecting to see me at her office called me to come and sit down also. I was ready for the ground to swallow me at this point. This woman who caught me red-handed with this mgbeke by my side was ready to unleash all her anger on me but I was surprised when she spoke up by saying, my children, first. She further said that she didn't discourage young people from having relationships but she said that the relationship only becomes toxic to both parties when sex became involved. She advised and advised us to the point that I was even getting tired but it was worth it anyway. She finally told Faith to leave and then it was just I and her only. Miss peculiar told me that her plan was to call my mother to tell her what I had done but she had to reconsider her plans cause of how close we were. I wanted to speak up to really explain myself but she wouldn't have any of it. She told me that it was okay and that she had forgiven me. I knew she was serious when she smiled at me in a special way. She only smiled at me like this when she was happy with me. She told me I could go and I was so relieved. I told myself that I would rather prefer Faith and Anabelle to be my enemies and miss peculiar to be my friend than for the opposite to occur.Fastforward to a month after our exams. Everybody had gone back home for the long break. I had forgotten about Faith and Annabelle and was rather focusing on other positive areas of my life. I was at home one day during the holidays when I saw an international number calling. I picked it up and it was faith. Rubbish! I ended the call almost immediately but she kept calling and calling but I refused picking her call. She wouldn't stop at getting disappointed but kept calling and calling. I decided to pick up the call and listen to what she had to say. She started apologizing to me for everything and was asking me how I was and how my family was. She seemed really caring over the phone but I wasn't having any of that pretence. I ended the call while in the middle of the conversation and told myself that I would not pick her calls anymore cause what she had done to me was enough for someone to consider killing her. I have forgiven Faith but I cannot forget what I passed through in her hands and so I cannot be close to her again in anyway. I don't want to remind myself of the past. At the moment, she's in Russia but I f*cking don't care. She keeps calling but I would never pick her calls. I've promised myself that affliction shall not rise the second time joor and that anything I needed to do to stay away from her and Annabelle, I would do. I have learnt my lesson fellow nairalanders and I hope other young guys like myself out here learn also. Do not let any girl rubbish you please! I repeat!!! Do not let any girl rubbish you, even if she's Queen Elizabeth's daughter. I haven't called Anabelle ever since the incident at my house in school and she hasn't called me either but I don't give a f*ck. I can always get a girl who is better than Faith and Annabelle x10 and so I'm not even bittered one bit about the whole experience. It has only taught me one thing which is never to trust girls too much. Trust them o but with sense... THE END!!!!
Love you guys...
Thanks for the motivating comments, guys. It was one of the reasons why I finished this story.

Guy nice story I really enjoyed it... Have you ever considered writing?
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by ola4gud: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Nice story...
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Stone123(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good gist
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by ola4gud: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Where is the part 4...
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by zexy2030(m): 5:09am On Nov 14, 2019
khallebb:
THE END
Love you guys...
This is so full of lessons...girls use men too.
And for the man, it's suicidal but for them they will keep having more men to fuvck
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Harkhin87(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2019
OGBENUTAN
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Jeez!!! Even when this thread doesn't make it to front page it managed to hit 24k views nd still counting!!! That proves nairaland guys loves anything "Bleep" related topic grin
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by valenu(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Jeez!!! Even when this thread doesn't make it to front page it managed to hit 24k views nd still counting!!! That proves nairaland guys loves anything "Bleep" related topic grin
Body na firewood abi? U like it too naa
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by DeHumbleTboy: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
effissyman:

Both of you are mad back to back, front and back
hahahahaha
Re: Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck by Leksidebolton(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2019
The part I love most was when you slumped and woke up at the hospital grin
khallebb:

Ha ha ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.