Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

How A Woman Lost Her Child At General Hospital Ikorodu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Woman Lost Her Child At General Hospital Ikorodu (261 Views)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman Lost Her Child At General Hospital Ikorodu by Dove2288(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Over the years, our medical doctors have complained of how they are poorly paid. Several times they have embarked on strike actions simply because they feel the government isn't paying attention to them.

As this is going on, no one is paying attention to the the lackadaisical attitude some doctors show towards their patients. It is pertinent to also say that should anything go wrong at the hospital, they claim they were not properly paid hence they think they can behave anyhow.

I will share a true life story before I share another's.

Sometime last year, I was feeling feverish and I decided to visit my hospital to get tested by a medic. Upon arrival, I realized the doctor was an elderly man (I later got to know that he is the Founder of the hospital). He didn't bother to ask if I was reactive to any drug at all. This doctor decided to prescribe Fansidar to me(unknown to him that I react to Sulfur-containing drugs). I went home hoping I would get better in days. The rest is story.

After 2 days of using the drug, I started having rashes around my p***s. It was so terrible that I had to sleep naked and walk around naked. I had to rush to the hospital As soon as a younger doctor saw me, he felt bad that the doctor didn't ask if I am reactive or not. I then started another round of treatment.

Read more here

http:///s676d8acf191107en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Chinese Tampons Can Do All These? / H / Raised By A Narcissist? 11 Healing Things To Do For Yourself Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.