Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,760 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. (21093 Views)

Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by ufotty2001: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Audio VP
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
johnmartus:
Y[b]es Nigerians sent him on errand and that's his job [/b].he wasn't elected to the post and seating down in office idleness.

They obviously are clueless, they think Nigerians put him in office to cater to their silliness, idle and jobless gossips.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
ufotty2001:
Audio VP

Shey all the audio VP nonsense don't land gari on top of your poor table?

Idle Nigerian youth

God Bless our Audio VP.

God Bless our errand VP.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by dheilaw1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
VulgarLee:
Afonjas no go ever learn they lesson

Professor turned errand boy big shame
Audio VP
you wished your palmwine sipping father was in his position

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by DEmejioba1: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
VulgarLee:

Audio VP
how I wish ur father can also be an errand boy in that capacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by daddio(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Always on duty, even in opposition states.

Best VP in the history of Nigeria.

He's your VP till 2023, a long long time to be sad, bitter, in pain and sorrow.

Take it easy, life is too short.. grin grin

Thanks for correcting him jare, and no matter what name the calls him, he is better than them in multiple fold.

I just dunno why his haters can't go and hug transformer.

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
You just have to love this man.

He keeps working.

I guess the saying is true, "keep smiling, it will drive your enemies mad".

Waiting for FFK and Renal Omokirikiri to dig deeper into their filthy bags of worn out PDP tricks to launch another salvo at the Vice President.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Yoighaman(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Call him whatever name you like, he remains the most respected VP Nigeria has ever had. Leave that PMB, God or whatever you believe in would handle him.
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
daddio:

Thanks for correcting him jare, and no matter what name the calls him, he is better than them in multiple fold.

I just dunno why his haters can't go and hug transformer.

His haters are born haters, they were raised to hate, to be bitter, to be angry and tribalistic, this is their way of life.

They hate everything and everybody, they hate themselves too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
FrLukas:
You just have to love this man.

He keeps working.

I guess the saying is true, "keep smiling, it will drive your enemies mad".

Waiting for FFK and Renal Omokirikiri to dig deeper into their filthy bags of worn out PDP tricks to launch another salvo at the Vice President.

And they stay mad and bitter grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm not a fan of this man, but he pulled this one-off.

grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
More......

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

And they stay mad and bitter grin grin

Hopefully. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why we can't make this man president in 2023 beats my imagination.
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Advocate500: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Banter1:
Bes VP ever.........deal with it haters
easy man ,the strength u are using to insult those that are mocking the VP, I urge u to channel ur strength in speaking against the injustice is melted on v.p.are u afraid of those people fighting osinbanjo?
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Advocate500: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
tunjijones:
I am not in support of any politician. But i think this man will be a good president . i cld be wrong though
please say something else abeg ,a man that have never leaned his voice concerning the injustice going in this administration. U must have some balls for u 2 lead a country like Nigeria, osinbanjo don't have that.
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by ekestic1976(f): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Advocate500:
easy man ,the strength u are using to insult those that are mocking the VP, I urge u to channel ur strength in speaking against the injustice is melted on v.p.are u afraid of those people fighting osinbanjo?

The only injustice we see is fake news and jobless Igbos angry and bitter as part of their DNA.

The VP no send you, he's doing his job perfectly, the job Nigerians put him in office to do and your endless fake news and useless distractions can not stop the hardworking and patriotic VP.

If you people love the VP so much and are concerned about his safety and well being, why not just go to Aso Rock to fight your imaginary cabal? grin grin

Na only mouth and crocodile tears una sabi.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Even in opposition Akwa Ibom..

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Even in opposition Akwa Ibom, our hard working and patriotic VP is the son of the soil..

grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Advocate500: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

The only injustice we see is fake news and jobless Igbos angry and bitter as part of their DNA.

The VP no send you, he's doing his job perfectly, the job Nigerians put him in office to do and your endless fake news and useless distractions can not stop the hardworking and patriotic VP.

If you people love the VP so much and are concerned about his safety and well being, why not just go to Aso Rock to fight your imaginary cabal? grin grin

Na only mouth and crocodile tears una sabi.. grin grin
sorry ooo ,this one na politician.
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Advocate500:
sorry ooo ,this one na politician.

If you people love the VP so much and are concerned about his safety and well being, why not just go to Aso Rock to fight your imaginary cabal?
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Shawnnn01: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
He should not take it easy, his death is of no significance to his household talk more of Nigeria.
Personally, some of us can't wait to see his lifeless body 6 feet under.

plaindealer:
[s][/s]

MelesZenawi post=83830726:
Always on errand.....lolzzzz

What a world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by ChoCho54(f): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Thank God buhari reduced his aide. Someone else would have helped him carry that paper on his hand
OMG! This one quickly off me grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Shawnnn01: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
When you compare himto the lunatic your aboki lord n savior locked up for the looting Shagari orchestrated them you might have an idea how no one in your entire tribe will ever be fit to occupy the position Osinbajo is at the moment, not even anyone from your unborn generation till the 7th generation.

SultanOfAbia:
Sorry Genevive, Osibanjo should win best actor not LionHeart
Audio VP Should Win Grammy and Oscars
for his acting roles as a Vice President for over 5 years
Actors like him deserve all the accolades
To pretend you are a VP when camera is on
The Real Directors are in London on Private Visit

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by VulgarLee(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s][/s]L
DEmejioba1:
how I wish ur father can also be an errand boy in that capacity
[i][/i]

E pain am

Afonja kwenu ���
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by sencekompis: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
VulgarLee:

Audio VP

small mind nuisance u r
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by RexTramadol1: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yilenume:
cheesy

Dat ur data Na true?
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by sencekompis: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
kereman1:

U took the words outta my mouth.

how many of your generation has ever gotten to half of his position? PURE IDIOT U R. PAIN K,LL U
Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by praz001(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Advocate500:
please say something else abeg ,a man that have never leaned his voice concerning the injustice going in this administration. U must have some balls for u 2 lead a country like Nigeria, osinbanjo don't have that.

so Mr balls, since 1999 till osinbajo inception. Has there been any active vp like this man?

injustice you say....
He stopped the sars when he had the power....
sacked the incompetent former Dss as well....

we all know he is the brain behind the good things in Nigeria, haters can only wail till eternity...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. by Advocate500: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2019
praz001:

so Mr balls, since 1999 till osinbajo inception. Has there been any active vp like this man?

injustice you say....
He stopped the sars when he had the power....
sacked the incompetent former Dss as well....

we all know he is the brain behind the good things in Nigeria, haters can only wail till eternity...
u want forced ur opinion about osinbanjo on people right? Osinbanjo has had his own time at least we have seen how far he can go ,allow other people the opportunity to try their luck ok ,aside tribe I think Peter obi can be that good leader we don't have .chance need to be given others ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer / Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.