Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

If You Work In Technology And You Get An Interview From Kjk! Don't Go! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Work In Technology And You Get An Interview From Kjk! Don't Go! (390 Views)

I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / Who Else Got An Interview From DPR Today? / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Work In Technology And You Get An Interview From Kjk! Don't Go! by sikowitz17: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: If You Work In Technology And You Get An Interview From Kjk! Don't Go! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
sikowitz17:
I'm getting proof now...I'll be posting screenshot of messages and payments to start a proper thread..

Abeg screenshot make we see am. What is the full meaning of kjk?

(1) (Reply)

Custom / Urgent / Scarp Metal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.