Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,367 members, 6,015,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 02:53 AM

Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates (4007 Views)

Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship MUSTE 2019/2020 / Jim Ovia,ty Danjuma & AU Scholarships For African Students - APPLY NOW / Apply For Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 for African Undergraduates

Have you applied for Jim Ovia scholarships for African undergraduate students? if not here is yet another opportunity for you. The Jim Ovia scholarship has a lot of benefit to its scholars.

The scholarship was previously known as the MUSTE Scholarship. Eligible beneficiaries receive support for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies during the duration of their program and include tuition and maintenance fees.

The program offers an average of 100 opportunities each year for new applicants, while renewal candidates receive annual support, provided they meet all the requirements for the scholarship.

Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capacity and willingness to use their knowledge to contribute to society throughout Africa by serving their community and putting their talent and knowledge to work to improve the lives of people.

Rush now and apply
https://www.academicrelated.com/jim-ovia-scholarship/
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
apply now, please note; the application is free

Gospelchinonso:
Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2019-2020 for African Undergraduates

Have you applied for Jim Ovia scholarships for African undergraduate students? if not here is yet another opportunity for you. The Jim Ovia scholarship has a lot of benefit to its scholars.

The scholarship was previously known as the MUSTE Scholarship. Eligible beneficiaries receive support for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies during the duration of their program and include tuition and maintenance fees.

The program offers an average of 100 opportunities each year for new applicants, while renewal candidates receive annual support, provided they meet all the requirements for the scholarship.

Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capacity and willingness to use their knowledge to contribute to society throughout Africa by serving their community and putting their talent and knowledge to work to improve the lives of people.

Rush now and apply
https://www.academicrelated.com/jim-ovia-scholarship/
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by rasaquadri: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Has anyone applied
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2019
You are waiting for who to apply first?

rasaquadri:
Has anyone applied
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Thompsone007: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Has anyone successfully applied?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please ooo, have anyone applied?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please note: application is free
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 2:35am On Nov 10, 2019
good morning
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by LivingSage(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
@Gospelchinonso I applied on 14th(yesterday)
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cool

LivingSage:
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by LivingSage(f): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Please incase you or anyone has information to pass concerning the scholarship, don't be hesitant to brief us o. Thanks
Gospelchinonso:
Cool

Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Ok, I will

LivingSage:
Please incase you or anyone has information to pass concerning the scholarship, don't be hesitant to brief us o. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by gensteejay(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Does the foundation also give scholarships to postgraduate/master's students?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Gospelchinonso(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2019
I will find out

gensteejay:
Does the foundation also give scholarships to postgraduate/master's students?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Pls, what are the documents required for this scholarship?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by gensteejay(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Gospelchinonso:
I will find out

Ok. Thanks
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Paulyoma: 2:42am On Nov 23, 2019
LivingSage:
Please what is the confirmation that will make a person know he has registered because I uploaded all my documents and details and I was told something like "you submission has be successfully saved". Please is that all?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Paulyoma: 2:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Gospelchinonso:
Please ooo, have anyone applied?
Please what is the confirmation that will make a person know he has registered because I uploaded all my documents and details and I was told something like "you submission has be successfully saved". Please is that all?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by LivingSage(f): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Yes! That's all. When did you submitted
Paulyoma:

Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Paulyoma: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2019
LivingSage:
Yes! That's all. When did you submitted
I submitted around last week Thursday, that on the 14th
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Paulyoma: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please has total scholarship already shortlisted and written exams?
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by yusman14(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
what are the documents needed??
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Nosainwe(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15
Pls did anyonne get a mail
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Paulyoma: 9:05pm On Jan 15
Nosainwe:
Pls did anyonne get a mail
Yes I got a mail from the Jim Ovia foundation, am currently making plans to do what they asked me to do

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Nosainwe(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15
Paulyoma:

Yes I got a mail from the Jim Ovia foundation, am currently making plans to do what they asked me to do
please how were you able to open the online form
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Paulyoma: 8:29pm On Jan 16
Nosainwe:
please how were you able to open the online form
I didn't see any form, it was just the instructions from the letter they sent me I saw, I don't know if the form is going to be at zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Nosainwe(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by MMalone: 2:25am On Jan 17
Please if you login using the link and you see this, does that mean you're awarded the scholarship?
Nosainwe:
https://www.jimoviafoundation.org/eform/submit/muste-scholarship-agreement-form

Link to the online form

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Paulyoma: 11:14pm On Jan 18
MMalone:
Please if you login using the link and you see this, does that mean you're awarded the scholarship?
Only those that where sent an email from the Jim Ovia foundation congratulating them that they have been shortlisted for the scholarship award that are supposed to fill that form
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by MMalone: 12:38am On Jan 19
The issue is I'm kinda unable to login the email I used while applying for the scholarship so I don't know if they sent me the email or not
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by MMalone: 12:39am On Jan 19
Paulyoma:

Only those that where sent an email from the Jim Ovia foundation congratulating them that they have been shortlisted for the scholarship award that are supposed to fill that form
The issue is I'm kinda unable to login the email I used while applying for the scholarship so I don't know if they sent me the email or not
Re: Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2020-2021 For African Undergraduates by Recount: 12:53pm On Jan 19
Paulyoma:

I didn't get any mail, do you know how I can contact them because their mailbox keeps bouncing my mail. Their phone line is not working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Admission And Supplementary List / Do Not Be Afraid Of Death See What Is In Drinking Water / Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across. Number 9 & 16 Especially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.