Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (62038 Views)

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

who's talking about working under company. comparing the process of being an entrepreneur there, not to even talk of establishing a business with Nigeria

Nigeria is not better but America is not heaven. there are many people here in Nigeria living healthy Lives than many in America. most of these people visit for summer and returned back home just as they tour other countries like Dubai and others

you guys have serious problem with trying to overrule someone's choice and opinion

I am far from doing such.

Humans have been wired to prefer and adapt to different things and situation in life. We all can't and do not have the same preference with how to enjoy life.

Some people cannot do well and exist in structured and progressive societies...while some can do very well in very corrupt and lawlessness societies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

I am far from doing such.

Humans have been wired to prefer and adapt to different things and situation in life. We all can't and do not have the same preference with how to enjoy life.

Some people cannot do well and exist in structured and progressive societies...while some can do very well in very corrupt and lawlessness societies.

this life is a choice which gave birth to live and let's live. Myhusband made his own decision, can you enjoy your working in America and let me be

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

this life is a choice which gave birth to live and let's live. Myhusband made his own decision, can you enjoy your working in America and let me be

buhahahahaha!!! grin...I understand that the truth is Bitter to Handle.

Enjoy the Shithole(Nigeria). cheesy
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

buhahahahaha!!! grin...I understand that the truth is Bitter to Handle.

Enjoy the Shithole(Nigeria). cheesy

which bitter truth are you saying? I'm talking about owning a business you're talking about working under someone? if truly you're in a more civilize country, you better allow it to affect your common sense

enjoy the beaaast where you might be gunned down by one re.tarded

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by EzeJustme(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
What of Delta to Lagos flight prices
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Crofton: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:
shocked

give me the 1m and take your America away from my side, by the time I used the money to run package here, in few years America will be like garage for me

I was waiting to see this, except for education and scholarships, I no see reason to run leave this country .

The Situation of country only dey affect Poor Man, Na the staggering fact.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Crofton:

I was waiting to see this, except for education and scholarships, I no see reason to run leave this country .

The Situation of country only dey affect Poor Man, Na the staggering fact.

God bless you my brother. many are stalked in USA now with nothing at hand but shame and regret will not allow them returned home

I can't even imagine myself that's striving not to work under anybody here going to go and work for white. the enslavement story and their maltreatment against black still hurt me till date

I can only visit as a tourist and not doing useless jobs for those beaaast

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by fkj950ax(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

You don’t always get cheaper prices by buying ahead. Some of my best deals were scored last minute. I did a $550.00 LAX-LOS return once.

I have over 110,000 miles on Delta alone, more scattered on United and American Airlines.

I hold a USA and Nigerian passport and also retired so I can travel at a moments notice.

My reality and yours are different.

You need to take chill pill. It's Nairaland, not 2020 Forbes List or Richard Quest's Business Traveller.

A simple post on NL, and you have analysed my realities and compared to yours. Congrats on having different realities from mine.
Breaking News! Same with 7bn people on earth.

Informing me and everyone here you have Nigerian and USA passports; retired and can travel at a moments notice needs clarification because I don't see the connection to the post.

Do you mind transferring 95,000 of those miles to me? Maybe it will bring our realites closer right? And I won't be flying Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Crofton: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

God bless you my brother. many are stalked in USA now with nothing at hand but shame and regret will not allow them returned home

I can't even imagine myself that's striving not to work under anybody here going to go and work for white. the enslavement story and their maltreatment against black still hurt me till date

I can only visit as a tourist and not doing useless jobs for those beaaast

Only few people believe wealth can still be accumulated in this country, and I'm included .

I rather settle here and develop what I have, until I've forged financial stability for myself .
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Crofton:

Only few people believe wealth can still be accumulated in this country, and I'm included .

I rather settle here and develop what I have, until I've forged financial stability for myself .

that's it. no unnecessary law, no high tax, restricted of eating your favourite meal, safety when you visit a club. many Africans living there can't goto club because of some re.tards that might open gun and fire everyone

I usually laughed when people travelled and they upload and some dummies started writing congratulations, I just always smiles and move on
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by EgunMogaji2: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
fkj950ax:

Do you mind transferring 95,000 of those miles to me?

I take your question wink

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

which bitter truth are you saying? I'm talking about owning a business you're talking about working under someone? if truly you're in a more civilize country, you better allow it to affect your common sense

enjoy the beaaast where you might be gunned down by one re.tarded

I knew that's what you meant the first time.

And the same business that ends up paying its employees rat-change or nothing at all cheesy

And you can as well enjoy the frustrated arm-robbers, assassins, kidnappers or death traps you call roads in Nigeria(Shithole) that has taken the lives of thousand of people from un-countless road accidents and petrol tanker explosions.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by fkj950ax(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I take your question wink

smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

I knew that's what you meant the first time.

And the same business that ends up paying its employees rat-change or nothing at all cheesy

And you can as well enjoy the frustrated arm-robbers, assassins, kidnappers or death traps you call roads in Nigeria(Shithole) that has taken the lives of thousand of people from un-countless road accidents and petrol tanker explosions.

lol so what about gun control that have claimed many lives in USA? happiness and satisfaction is the goal of everyone

if those living in shithole aren't complaining, I see no reason why you should be worried. only God knows how long you've been abroad, common sentence you can't construct

like I said passed through where you're and let it passed through you, so that common sense can follow you home when you're returning home. if Trump happened to be a life president, he would have conveniently deport you people back home

I'm sure you don't have permanent resident card yet grin. continue your hide and seek lifestyles

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by pacespot(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Crossing Atlantic is never an easy journey. Thumb up @ op
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

lol so what about gun control that have claimed many lives in USA? happiness and satisfaction is the goal of everyone

if those living in shithole aren't complaining, I see no reason why you should be worried. only God knows how long you've been abroad, common sentence you can't construct

like I said passed through where you're and let it passed through you, so that common sense can follow you home when you're returning home. if Trump happened to be a life president, you would have conveniently deport you people back home

I'm sure you don't have permanent resident card yet grin. continue your hide and seek lifestyles

Liar Liar!, Your Pants on Fire! cheesy

You're bitter with Jealousy.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Liar Liar!, Your Pants on Fire! cheesy

You're bitter with Jealousy.

jealousy about America? those that travelled there turned immortal when they arrived there?

common sense shouldn't be another problem for you over there

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

jealousy about America? those that travelled there turned immortal when they arrived there?

common sense shouldn't be another problem for you over there

You're a Liar!!

Keep at it if it makes you feel better from the Shithole you patronize.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by pacespot(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
shogsman:

350million people in a geographical entity is too much for me,what makes it worse is that there is no tribe in the world not present in the US.

Compare the population to the landmass and the size of the economy, you will know USA is never over populated. USA is 10X the size of Nigeria in landmass and more than 40X the size of Nigeria in terms of GDP.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10530430_fbimg1573200119155_jpege342503d1800d865fde9c7c4ecf8ad3b

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10530429_fbimg1573200117324_jpegfb18d86be0114ce0873b21d0bd1aab49

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10530431_fbimg1573200115306_jpegf4e30ebe766d3abde2213368eeb69b94

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10530432_fbimg1573200102555_jpeg11559c602d7fb43dd9a6cb64673a88e9

How does any sane human being live in such a Shithole Country?

are all your generation living abroad? if no that means they're insane human as put it

how can you be in abroad and still lack common sense. I'm beginning to believe you're in one village in east hiding under your itel phone because you can't be abroad and be dumb, it's rare
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

You're a Liar!!

Keep at it if it makes you feel better from the Shithole you patronize.

liar on what? you're just one nonentity that's craving for attention here

if you read all my posts you will notice I was civil if you Don't desist in exhibiting your foolishness from my side I will rubbish you hand down

I'm not that civil, in case you don't know
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

are all your generation living abroad? if no that means they're insane human as put it

how can you be in abroad and still lack common sense. I'm beginning to believe you're in one village in east hiding under your itel phone because you can't be abroad and be dumb, it's rare

Keep on with your Frustrated Rant.

I still maintain my statement that you're bitter with jealousy. cheesy
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

liar on what? you're just one nonentity that's craving for attention here

if you read all my posts you will notice I was civil if you Don't desist in exhibiting your foolishness from my side I will rubbish you hand down

I'm not that civil, in case you don't know

We all already know that cheesy

Does anyone who patronizes a Shithole Country(Nigeria) civil
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by evansjeff(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
ContractKiller:
Edo airways is always free

[img]https://i./635M.gif[/img]

Stale already
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Emmyk(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bookmarked for next year. cheesy
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by saucecode(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
cococandy:

If you don’t have at least 20 million resting in your account in Nigeria, someone doing menial job here is financially better than you.
Loretta stop embarrassing your parents and siblings.Do any of them have 20 million in their account back in naija?
You talk too much
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by saucecode(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

People like beautyaddy are wat my guys call akate of once every 5 years, we know dem. cheesy Wen people dey move enta naija monthly and come back to Yankee, these ones dat can only afford trip every 5 years will be making noise.

Don't mind her
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by drakeli: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:
shocked

give me the 1m and take your America away from my side, by the time I used the money to run package here, in few years America will be like garage for me

You sound shallow minded. Just 1000,000 naira. That’s less than $3000. The amount you can make more than within a month even if you drive Uber in the US. If I were you, I would take the America opportunity. If it presents itself. I might now decided to come back to Nigeria to start a company after making that 1000,000 multiple times
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by saucecode(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
drakeli:

You sound shallow minded. Just 1000,000 naira. That’s less than $3000. The amount you can make more than within a month even if you drive Uber in the US. If I were you, I would take the America opportunity. If it presents itself. I might now decided to come back to Nigeria to start a company after making that 1000,000 multiple times
Who are you telling dis one? cheesy make more than $3000 a month driving uber in which US state and are you sleeping inside the car? No bills?

Don't be deceived. If e easy like dat to make money here, people like beautyaddy & cococandy would have gone back to set up company for their family or buy house in Ikoyi. cheesy
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by radautoworks: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
I pay N876,000 roundtrip business class Lufthansa or any star alliance airline and can book as late as the day before.

Economy is N273,750

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry / This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.