Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions (6442 Views)

Osinbajo’s Security Beat Abayomi Adeshida, Vanguard Photojournalist / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! / Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by allstarfestus: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Iqylrov:
available ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
070-14-57-90-42
winning is guaranteed
thieffffffffff...dont answer hmmmm ooooooo his a thiefffffff

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by slimfit1(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2019
The NUJ's demand shows that they are set of hungry people. Thought they would focus on issues like respecting citizens damages is a must, but they must be prosecuted for assault.
Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by Myhusband(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
a Yoruba journalist for that matter and some imbeciles here want Yoruba nation to be worried about Osibanjo alleged cabal movie

thunder strike anyone that bring my tribe to their ridicule talk in regards to Osibanjo political predicament henceforth Amen
Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by Brethren0001(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2019
And the VP himself has apologize.
MelesZenawi:
I'm disappointed with VP security details.

Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by RTSC: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Rockyheight:
The last time the VP was in Ibadan for an event, I also saw the DSS guys attached to him acting very aggressively towards photo journalists. I thought I saw a look of displeasure on the face of the VP at a point. Was hoping he would have called them to order
That is exactly what Jonathan went through in the hands of tinubu and his people.
Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2019
preciousosas1:
Shebi they said nothing like that happened, that it was a plan to tarnish the image of our amiable VP.
you can imagine how wicked some people can be, and i know apc supporters are behind that rumor, God save us in Nigeria where the leaders will be killing the masses and media will say its a lie
Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by airbrush: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Kylekent59:
grin

He should go and sleep. When you guys were busy supporting APC and convincing others to vote APC to make Nigeria better, but reverse is the case.

A hell of his own making.

The truth remains, everyone should remain docile till 2023.

Anything dem say make you do, do ooo; even if na to chop their sheet or drink their urine.

The best revenge is come 2023 with our voters card. We shall vote a leader that would bring back democracy.

The only problem now is come 2023, some Nigerians lose their brains to politicians which make it difficult to achieve those dream we wished for. Every election periods, some are always hypnotised, then after elections, their brains are restored.

The VP is very angry for now, just let him be. He is trying all his best to make Nigeria better, but some members don't are obstructing his way.

2023 !! kids let me tell you guys this ! APC will never hand over power peacefully !

People should know nigeria just one chance
Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by airbrush: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Kylekent59:
grin

He should go and sleep. When you guys were busy supporting APC and convincing others to vote APC to make Nigeria better, but reverse is the case.

A hell of his own making.

The truth remains, everyone should remain docile till 2023.

Anything dem say make you do, do ooo; even if na to chop their sheet or drink their urine.

The best revenge is come 2023 with our voters card. We shall vote a leader that would bring back democracy.

The only problem now is come 2023, some Nigerians lose their brains to politicians which make it difficult to achieve those dream we wished for. Every election periods, some are always hypnotised, then after elections, their brains are restored.

The VP is very angry for now, just let him be. He is trying all his best to make Nigeria better, but some members don't are obstructing his way.

una still hope on 2023 election

no need wait for 2023 i go give you the result here and now

Buhari will run for third term and win with land slide

remember you read it here first please quote me when time come ok

i will be out of the country then
Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by careidon: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2019
folks are missing the point here...

the assault is because the DSS doesn't want the public to know the sacking, denials & other ongoings are actually true.
not like they did it for/to protect the VP

the VP is under siege of the presidency cabals!!
Re: Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions by MichioKaku: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W / Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.