Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Application For The Post Of A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Application For The Post Of A Boyfriend (522 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Ayomide11111: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
I hereby apply for the post of a boyfriend in any lady's heart outside there. Im a cool and gentle guy with 80% relationship experience.
I can wash paint, bra, cook, kiss, cook, buy something for market. I can last up to 45minutes in bed at first round. Many potentials but little to say. My application might look unserious and kidding, but im serious with this.
Hope to hear from you.

Email: ayomideopeyemi453@gmail.com
My mail is always available, just send me your interest through the email.
Re: Application For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Ayomide11111: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Really
Re: Application For The Post Of A Boyfriend by chikeorji123(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos(video) / Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / Prof Otunta Accused Of Impregnating A Third Year Student And Upgrading Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.