Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art (48509 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Totally wrong about the gender part... grin

Yes, they need to shed weight... Guys who tell them to keep it up simply don't care about the health of these ladies.

Okay, It's Angel Gabriel not Angel Uriel...

Don't mind them...

Imagine someone weighing 130kg without Pregnancy?? Haa shocked
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Legendguru: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Legendguru: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Ashley86400: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Iamvetlander:
Lol... Only if you've tasted a slim sweet chick, you will never use the word "sexy" for this type of girls
To each his own.
Stop saying rubbish.
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by kingcornel(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
SalafRider:
I just checked my dictionary don't know if I am wrong but please someone should help me check meaning of "Sexy" again cuz I ain't seeing sh*t
sharap there,na my food u dey despise...idiat

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by SalafRider(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
kingcornel:
sharap there,na my food u dey despise...idiat

Relax my oga I no know say u de like dem big big lol
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Iamvetlander(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2019
Ashley86400:

To each his own.
Stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair / Miss Nigeria USA 2015 Contestants / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.