Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It (1603 Views)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by universaltv: 1:55am On Nov 08, 2019
A man and his friends staged a fight only for his girlfriend to get proposed to as a surprise, Praizenews report.

A man went down on his knees while his friend was shouting at the top of his voice in a loud fight where the girlfriend who had no idea she was about to be proposed to was trying to settle the fight.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4je07QA-TS/?igshid=uayje907ar1a

She later got the joke, was a little surprised but walked up to her man, gave him a hug as she said yes, smiling.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-staged-a-fight-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-who-was-trying-to-settle-it/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by universaltv: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Watch the full IG Video of the funny Man and His Girl friend Engagement ==> HERE

More

Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by MhizzAJ(f): 2:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 08, 2019
sad
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by saheedbadmus(m): 4:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Lolz conjugal bliss in addy
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Okay
Hello
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
There is nothing as beautiful ass love
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
They guy didn't propose n the girl didn't say yes...
Watch the video again if you think am lying
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by donstan18: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by MhizzAJ(f): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Hello

wassup dear
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2019
MhizzAJ:

wassup dear
I sent you an email. Please check
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by MhizzAJ(f): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I sent you an email. Please check
i

I ve forgotten the password so it's not opening... I ve tried opening it severally

u know its been a while I ve been on here

drop ur no..
I will call u once i get the message
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2019
MhizzAJ:
i

I ve forgotten the password so it's not opening... I ve tried opening it severally

u know its been a while I ve been on here

drop ur no..
I will call u once i get the message
Babe I am scared that someone else will pick up my contact. Can I drop an email?
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Useless things
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by MhizzAJ(f): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Babe I am scared that someone else will pick up my contact. Can I drop an email?
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mhizzaj, I sent you an email; kindly remove your email.
Re: Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It by MhizzAJ(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Mhizzaj, I sent you an email; kindly remove your email.

okay

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reception Slip I Saw If Your Is Like This What Will You Do / #COVID19: Man Gets Married Amidst Lock-down, Kisses His Wife With Nose Mask / It's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.