Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) (66469 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Zuorom: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2019
Tore him up and some people go dey vex sey Trump wan build wall; they want America to be like Naija border where Boko haram dey run checkpoint.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Hypocrit: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2019
mexico, the crime city

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by bluefilm: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Sinaloa Cartel and MS13, two deadly mexican gangs you shouldn't play with.

Is MS13 a mexican gang?

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Guyman02: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2019
And to imagine that cartel members are always religious, you can see him wearing what looks like Catholic Scapula

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Adebowalay(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those guys are madt. Oloun. This is the real mafia. Money dey inside organisation. When they kill na for the betterment of their organisation. See eshin wet dem use carry out hit. See gun. Organised.

No be all these hungry cult mumus for my area wey be say their achievement for life na to shout otitikpokpodikpo eeyaaahee upandan. Their hit na woman or ogogoro dey cause am. Na okada them dey use go hit.
craze original

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by TheFacelessMan: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2019
sauceEEP:

What's the name of this movie?

The Memoirs of The Faceless Man cool i.e. my autobiography.

The Part 2 - Equiilbrium featuring Christian Bale undecided

25 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2019
The boy is wearing a scapula grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by ednut1(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2019
chigoziri2403:
The moment he arrested hin, he should have resigned or transfered to another region
them go still track am na

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Equilibrium

sauceEEP:

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by americaninja1: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2019
The present president should just leave these drug cartels an stop makin USA an DEA pressure him in bringing d cartels down.. u can’t eliminate d cartels u can only manage dem in order to reduce damages. D former president knew dis an played along . Dere was no single massacre or shooting during his tenure. U just limit dere activities tru dialogue. Dey are d oil an gas of Mexico . Dey generate billions of raw dollar every year. Dis is why USA is tryin to eradicate dem, u can’t useless our Dollar, an reduce its value. These Cartels have subsets in d USA an no law enforcement agency is doing shootout with them on d street. They just wait for individual to commit crime and nail d crime committed on him. No mass arrest on drugs.

33 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Jokerman(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2019
US needs to enter this Mexico and clear these drugs bastards

Well CIA is still making money for now anyway

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Slurity(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those guys are madt. Oloun. This is the real mafia. Money dey inside organisation. When they kill na for the betterment of their organisation. See eshin wet dem use carry out hit. See gun. Organised.

No be all these hungry cult mumus for my area wey be say their achievement for life na to shout otitikpokpodikpo eeyaaahee upandan. Their hit na woman or ogogoro dey cause am. Na okada them dey use go hit.
The day your mouth will put you to trouble. it will not concerns our destiny too
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by realestniggah: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2019
I believe that Narcos series is influencing the spike in this cartel activities in Mexico. They think they are in a movie.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by VulgarLee(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2019
Shibaraba:

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by DennisEche(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2019
Naija no even gangster, but effc no de allow the boys rest.noise makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Hypocrit: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!!!
155 bullets inside 1 person body and they are very brutal in that country
I believe the Colombians are learning from these Mexicans cause After Pablo Escobar died and Miguel & Gilberto Rodriguez got Incarcerated Medellin cartel & Cali cartel never remained the same the Mexicans took over and they started running things even the Albanians,Serbians,Dominicans are learning
Narcoterrorista
off point as usual
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by akmath: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:
dame mexico will be cool for some time... den someone will take his place. u cant stop this guys
Whose place and which guys?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by lunacol(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Seems like the police officer was snitched.Who is the next?Guzman have given a bold statement "Mexican government should not dare me and try such shit with me". Will the Mexican government give a stronger statement and which cops will they use for it?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by stonemasonn: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I see that these Cartels are even more powerful than Mexican security forces.

That's quite a shame, really.
not really, the problem is corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by BilltheDON(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Powerful cartel
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by VulgarLee(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Slurity:
The day your mouth will put you to trouble. it will not concerns our destiny too
Aswearugad

E too talk
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Tchange1(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:

No it's just that those in Mexican authorities 80% of them are drug cartels member take a look at Petrobras of Brasilia

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Introvertedmarc: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2019
It's your drug money that feeds them, stop drugs and they cant survive.

6 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Mexican drugs cartels are much more deadlier than Colombian cartels, El chapo forged an empire and created a dynasty, even in jail el chapo children who are his successors continue to run the cartel with an iron fisted hands, that is what Pablo Escobar was unable to do.

12 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by bezimo(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Are the boko boys not more power than the Nigerian Army?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Mightyhaiz: 6:44am On Nov 08, 2019
As a trained cop,he should have noticed the tail. It was too close not to notice jor

7 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2019
pickatyou:
He would have hidden his identity.
The moment the authorities released the detained kingpin. He should have gone on self exile

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by meccuno: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

The Memoirs of The Faceless Man cool i.e. my autobiography.

The Part 2 - Equiilbrium featuring Christian Bale undecided
that movie was evil my friend. That was were the matrix got some of their ideas from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by hustla(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Omo these ones no dey play o
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Khadrenaline(m): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2019
sauceEEP:

Matrix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.