Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 (2534 Views)

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by hoojay1(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2019
Hi, I hope this article meet you well.

1. BLOGGING

Without a doubt, blogging is top of the best online businesses to start in Nigeria. This online business is something anyone can do and make money. Gradually, regular newspaper and magazines are fading out, they are being replaced by blogs. And on the internet everyone has the ability to start up a blog, unlike starting up a regular newspaper or magazine that will involve lots of politics and expenses.

I cannot remember the last time I bought a newspaper or magazine. Whenever, I need information, I get online, visit some blogs and get all I need! Easier and more convenient.

If you are well informed about a particular topic and you have interest in it, you can start a blog and make money. Blogging is all about information sharing. It could be politics, entertainment, news, gossip, business, sport, technology, reviews, food, health, insurance. Anything at all! Just share information that people are looking for.

Once you start having visitors on your blog, you can start making money with it from Google Adsense, Affiliate marketing, Product sales and more.

In the beginning you may struggle because you are fresh, as long as you know what you are doing and keep growing your audience, you will be making over $1000 (over N350k) a month in a year or less.

Setting up a professional blog won't cost you much. Follow me closely at the end of this topic i will drop my WhatsApp number.

2. DIGITAL / SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

There are so many people on Social media. From YouTube to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and the rest. People spend the best part of their days on these platforms.

Social media marketing help businesses leverage on the crowd of people on social media to drive leads. It has been proven that businesses who have good social marketing strategy, increase their sales by over 100%.

But there are very few social media marketers in Nigeria working with businesses. So many small businesses in Nigeria are not making use of social media to drive business leads.

You can become a social media marketer and fill the gap. You will make a lot of money helping businesses leverage on social media buzz.
I currently hold digital marketing training online class on WhatsApp twice a month, so it gonna be an opportunity to learn what can fetch you an extra cash in 2020.

3. ONLINE MARKET PLACE

This involves selling your products on online marketplaces like Jumia, Konga, and several others. Selling on marketplaces saves you advertisement costs and marketing stress.

You can start selling on online marketplaces from your home in Nigeria today. Selling your products on online marketplaces bring us to our next point; MINI IMPORTATION.

4. MINI IMPORTATION

Talking about getting cheap shoes, bags, electronics, phone accessories, gadget and so on, think importing them yourself.
Well i have been doing this for a while now and i can tell, it is very lucrative and easy to start most especially when yo have a customer base or when you have a vendor on Jumia and Konga. With 30 to 40k you are good to kick start and start smiling 9-14 days after your goods reaches Nigeria. It is a common saying that to succeed in a business you have no or little idea of, mingle with someone that already have successful experiences in that business or trade. I will drop my number at the end of this topic for online WhatsApp training class if you are interested.

5. 3D ANIMATION VIDEO CREATION

Most content marketers know that video content is becoming more and more popular. Cisco projects that global internet traffic from videos will make up 80% of all internet traffic by 2019. This is a pretty staggering statistic, but if you’re still asking yourself, “Is video marketing really an effective way to promote my business?” The answer is undoubtedly yes and it is definitely a skill you should embrace. Here is why;

65% of video viewers watch more than three-quarters of a video, which is significantly more than text-based content.

Video content has been shown to attract more consumer attention than other forms of content. The current state of content marketing is highly competitive. Consumers are presented with an excess of content to look at and dedicate their time to reading/viewing. The more captivating your content, the more likely it is be consumed.

Did you know four times as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it?

If you’re promoting a new product or service, try creating a video to demonstrate how it works or how to use it. 98% of users say they have watched a video to learn more about a product or service. This is why 45% of businesses using video content marketing report having an explainer video on their site.

Want to break through the content clutter even more? An animated video can be a refreshing and engaging way to explain your product(s) and service(s.)

The good thing about it is that, you can create a nice animation video right on your phone. Message me on WhatsApp to learn more.

Conclusion;

Reading this content isn't enough but it is a start to wealth creation when you take action.
Just like i promised, here are my WhatsApp numbers if you would like to consult me on how to start any of the above businesses.

09075240185 (Please WhatsApp only)
OR
07036090909 (Please WhatsApp only)

Best Regards!
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by popsy2(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2019
You didn't mention freelancing not crypto
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by popsy2(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2019
You didn't mention freelancing nor crypto
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by hoojay1(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Smiles...Freelancing is a good one as well most especially when you can help solve a problem.
There are many freelancing sites out there to sign up for free.
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2019
How old is this post.... How authentic is that research?? Obviously you have not done any research....... Blogging stopped being profitable in 2017...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by Niffy95(f): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
I’m interested in the mini importation... can I import clothing materials
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by hoojay1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yea sure
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by hoojay1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Niffy95:
I’m interested in the mini importation... can I import clothing materials
yes sure
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by hoojay1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
thariodamaniac:
How old is this post.... How authentic is that research?? Obviously you have not done any research....... Blogging stopped being profitable in 2017...

Tell me you gave up on your blog long time ago...
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
hoojay1:

Tell me you gave up on your blog long time ago...
What I will tell you is to stop recycling old posts
Re: Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 by Khorlly969(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Affiliate marketing is all about recommending other people's products or services to those who need them.

It is that simple but I will explain better with some examples.

For example, a friend of mine sells phones without owning a shop.

All he did was get someone who owns a phone store, he sells for them and he earns a commission on every sale.

He currently earns a commission of N10,000 on every sale and he sold over 200 phones in 2020 alone.

How much money is that?

That is over Two million Naira.

The amazing thing is that he does it part time because he is a student just like myself.

Let me give you another example. This one is a bit crazy though.

I have a friend who is good at explaining things to people.

I asked him to start promoting An online savings platform.

He started promoting online and earns #1,000 Naira commission per complete registration.

So far,he has over 100 complete registrations.

That is about N100,000. (He did this in just about a month).

Can you imagine yourself earning such easy money?

This is far higher than what most people earn at their jobs.

Affiliate marketing is a multi-million dollar industry and I want to assist you in grabbing your own share.

You can check out this introductory video via the link below ��

https:///32oCpj5

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid 7k Weekly By Clicking Ads - Pure Intel Network Gurus / Exchange Rate Of Togolese Cfa To Dollar / Cost Of Ups,fedex Parcel Delivery Within Lagos Wanted.plz Anyone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.