Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff (40933 Views)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by davibid: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2019
VAR is the most stupid invention in football

Rubbish
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Bizibi(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2019
Babacele:
oga you get time ooo trying to educate these sore loosers who couldnt save Atiku with their' manhood' , and who are always looking for anyway to create problem for Buhari inorder to turn around to pin the blame on him to justify their mischievous thinkings and ' i told you so' gibberish. We are used to them and can manage them.
mtcheeeew
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by fykes(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:
Nobody will read this epistle na
I did. Like so many other people. It's not so much as for the storyline, but in appreciation of the simplicity in the development of the plot and the author's literary prowess

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by sawdi: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:

I did

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by chukwuibuipob: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2019
undecided *spits*Arabian nite story.Nah who diz dundee head wan deceive? Spits on him
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Yusman316(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2019
And there lies the issue of Nigeria youths. An interesting article, and u see comments like, who get time to read this long story. And those who read it, and it doesn't suite their narrative, call it all sorts of names. Some will go as far as attack the person of the writer. It's just unfortunate we find ourselves in times where politics and political interests triumph real and good governance. In any properly functioning Democracy world over, "no one" sees the president without going through the office of the chief of staff to the president.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by ruggedtimi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
me na the man Stare dey frighten me.

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by gudugudumeje: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
This writer personalised the issue and matters he raise. He fails to treat them on wider and global way and manner. And so he is biased and one-sided doing no justice and fairness.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by vicetuh: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
realsaintfamous:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/abba-kyari-the-untold-story-of-president-buharis-chief-of-staff/amp/

what you just write has prove that kyari is the one running the affairs of this nation.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by airbrush: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
popsy2:
Long story.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng.
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

The universe has its way of rewarding us for our magnanimity.

why all these white washing abeg

is abba kyari coming out for 2023?
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by TemmyT002(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Some people don't care about the best interests of Nigeria but their own.
Whatever Buhari does they will find something to complain about.
We know them. They know themselves.
As ling as Nigeria is in trouble, they are happy. All they want is to destabilise everything.
They have forgotten about Karma anyway.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by BabbanBura(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:

I did and I believe it's enlightening.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by mkoabiola: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
I had to read d whole epistle.hahaha

Moral of d story....Aba kyari is a president who dictates who gets what.....
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by oluwasegun007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
dynicks:
Honestly there is something about the way/manner at which this man stares at someone/thing.....

Kinda like diabolical!!...

Thought I was the only one..

Nigga looks cruel
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Garbage
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by chukwuibuipob: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Babacele:
oga you get time ooo trying to educate these sore loosers who couldnt save Atiku with their' manhood' , and who are always looking for anyway to create problem for Buhari inorder to turn around to pin the blame on him to justify their mischievous thinkings and ' i told you so' gibberish. We are used to them and can manage them.
.Babacele! I'n a Buharist since 1983 due to his WAI..If U believe diz useless tale,u can easily play/deceive by fraudster.So,Aisha the president wife lied against Mamman Daura/Abba Kyari abi? The useless journalist dey waste his energy. KYARI IS A DEMON.Lobatan.If u want to see Hausa/Fulani true color,go spend 6 months with dem.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by fabolouz1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
You have your opinion sir and I have mine.
In as much as people try to misinterprete the Constitution to serve for parochial gains, it's unlawful for the president to leave the shores of the country for two weeks without transmitting to the National Assembly and transferring powers to his vice on acting capacity whether he's sick or not.
What difference would it have made if the Vice President append his signature on the Bill taken to the UK by the COS?
Maybe those in power need to watch Designated survivor series to understand how democracy works.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by MrTed(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Eloquently well written. Abba Kyari has my thumbs up any day. He's playing his role according to the law and he actually means well for Nigeria and Nigerians. The benefits of the present policies are long term not immediate or short. So we should be patient, tolerant and patriotic for the future of Nigeria and for the greater good. God bless Nigeria.
realsaintfamous:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/abba-kyari-the-untold-story-of-president-buharis-chief-of-staff/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
You need to read this even if you think is a lie. There are so many lies flying around and you need to abreast yourself the truth so that you will not a fool that spread rumours.

The chief of staff might be truly a man of honour. If so I salute you sir. Keep up the good work.

realsaintfamous:

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by tessytessy(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Honestly

Yusman316:
And there lies the issue of Nigeria youths. An interesting article, and u see comments like, who get time to read this long story. And those who read it, and it doesn't suite their narrative, call it all sorts of names. Some will go as far as attack the person of the writer. It's just unfortunate we find ourselves in times where politics and political interests triumph real and good governance. In any properly functioning Democracy world over, "no one" sees the president without going through the office of the chief of staff to the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by NigPatriot(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:

Not only did I read it, I also re-read it.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by sencekompis: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
if you like write epistles from the top of kilimanjaro, HAUSA FULANI AND SOUTH CAN'T JUST WORK OUT. one Nigeria my FOOT.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by madridsta007(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by amuwo1980: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
mcmbonu:
Osinbajo is like a democrat the same as Goodluck J

Please never you in your clown like life compare a highly regarded man like GEJ to a shitbag called Osinbajo or whatever, such rubbish , am so vexed.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Countersam(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
slimfit1:
Who deceiving who, what kind of journalism do you call this?

Pen in right hand, friendly pat on the left hand. �
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Four4Clien:
who else finished reading the whole story
I did, please do
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by xcelentattitude(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
I only had to read 80℅ of the story before concluding that the writer is biased. Of course you can never speak against him because of the role he has played in your life. If a neutral person writes this we might believe but definitely not you.
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Myself2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
A very boring attempt at image laundering by Abba Kyari's goons
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by tunary(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
CareerBegger:
Tell the op well
Re: Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by eguarojeona: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
From your write up now;Abba is infallible.We shouldn't criticize him.Same way people like you supported Hitler,Abacha.Not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Asiwaju 2023", Oyinbo Ladies Campaign For Tinubu (Photo, Video) / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.