Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,913 members, 5,430,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 09:14 PM

Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! (359 Views)

No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / 5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2019
I have a long term job available. It is mostly on products review. Pay is N1 per word. I do not want plagiarised work. I also want someone who adheres to deadlines.. send me a message on WhatsApp via my bio.. thank you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by KellyCares(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2019
I have sent you a mail. I earlier sent you a WhatsApp message and I am yet to get a response. Thank you!
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Resend the WhatsApp message.. this nairaland mail is not active..
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good day everyone,
I am looking for a SEO content writer with experience in blog article writing. The potential candidate must possess the following:-

- Be able to deliver plagiarism free content.
- Have knowledge of SEO and keyword optimization
- Be able to meet deadlines and make necessary corrections
- Deliver error free articles and easily understandable sentences.

But note i have seen it all, Article spinning, copy and paste etc. So if that's your strategy don't even bother. People who believe writing is about having a laptop and a keyboard need not apply. The job is pretty easy so I don't expect you to encounter any problems while working.

Please introduce yourself No Automated or spam messages. I might ask for samples so have them near.

If all this terms are fine by You, Kindly send a WhatsApp message to and further details will be given.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by KellyCares(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
SCAMMER!!!

Nairalanders should please, snub this dude. No matter what you write for him, he must come up with fake stories and excuses; after he must have received your work. I know four people who worked for him but he didn't pay any of them after getting their write-up, yet he went ahead to publish it.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Deliver excellent work and get paid.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
KellyCares:
SCAMMER!!!

Nairalanders should please, snub this dude. No matter what you write for him, he must come up with fake stories and excuses; after he must have received your work. I know four people who worked for him but he didn't pay any of them after getting their write-up, yet he went ahead to publish it.

Please I will love to know who and who because I have made a payment of 6k to my writer just this morning. Is it by delivering plagiarized work you expect to get paid? if I upload what I have received Everyone will begin to get headaches. Please be careful of who you tag a scammer here. I am ready to involve Tabbaz and the rest here.

Wait am I seeing processing emails for 5k. You really don't deserve a reply.

The position is still open and I'm accepting new applications. Thanks, Follow the above rules when contacting very important.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by KellyCares(m): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Just do what is right and necessary.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2019
KellyCares:

Smiles, Small god. If you worked with me come to my WhatsApp you probably sent in nonsense.

Let me know who I have not paid that delivered quality work to me. I have long records from Opay proving this, if not your accusation is as baseless as saying you can make 5k processing emails.

Remember introduce yourself. Please experienced writers. Thanks
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Experienced writers please. This is my own project so I take it very seriously
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2019
I want to hear from you.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2019
KellyCares:

Lol. I always knew you were stupid. I didn't just know it was to this level. You submitted plagiarised work and I told u it was plagiarised and rubbish, yet you insisted I pay you 1500 naira for the work. I even showed you screenshots and you come here to shout scammer. U who was begging for work Wow.. As to the other 4 people, point them out dunce. And I'll point out the people who delivered good jobs and I paid.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by KellyCares(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Justanodadude:

Lol. I always knew you were stupid. I didn't just know it was to this level. You submitted plagiarised work and I told u it was plagiarised and rubbish, yet you insisted I pay you 1500 naira for the work. I even showed you screenshots and you come here to shout scammer. U who was begging for work Wow.. As to the other 4 people, point them out dunce. And I'll point out the people who delivered good jobs and I paid.

Don't mistake for another person, please. Mature minds argue without using insulting words except when they are guilty. You lack good communication skills and you what: PLEASE, GROW UP!
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2019
KellyCares:

Don't mistake for another person, please. Mature minds argue without using insulting words except when they are guilty. You lack good communication skills and you what: PLEASE, GROW UP!

You deserve that and more Chief Justice.
You come here to insult my personality and expect me to take it lying down. Again, without proofs of any kind, Laughable. All my dealings are public, That's why I want everyone to see this.

You have drawn first blood by calling me a scammer. A project that I used my hard earned money to do, and you want to tarnish my website with stolen content. Do you know what you did? I have spent a lot and will spend more on it.

I have taken up an interest please come back with your four people or you won't get a reply.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Offer closing soon. WhatsApp only. Call okoy when I request that.
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2019
KellyCares:

And you are mature?? Chasing me all over when you did a terrible job. Please, this will be the last time I will respond to you, Mr Matured..
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Morning
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Introduce yourself immediately
Closing soon
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
Clsing soon
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Hey
Re: Can You Write Excellent Non Plagiarised Content?? Then See This!!!!! by Justanodadude: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2019
Closed. Wait for the next opening

(1) (Reply)

₦10,500 Monthly: Make ₦350 Daily Using Your Android Phone And Data / Job In Oyo / Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.