Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted (1546 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
I'm on a journey called, "50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything Before 2025."

You see, you need to first of all dream, then put it to work without losing focus even if the devil interferes. The devil is an elephant, you're a train.

When a train is moving, even an elephant can't stop it.

One great man will tell you, "Never talk about your vision with anyone."

Another great man will tell you, "Always proclaim your vision for nature and the universe to hear and bear you witness."

Who is right or wrong? They are both wrong and they are both wrong. Who should you listen to?

My answer is: listen to your instinct.

Measure what you want to achieve, proclaim it and get to work without looking back. Have a duration or time frame to achieve it.

"What doesn't get measured, doesn't get accomplished." Dan Panã.

You are only limited by your imagination. So, by the year 2025, I'll be making at least 50 million per month profit without doing anything. After that, I scale up to 100 million per month without doing anything until it gets to 1 billion per day, then 1 billion per hour.

What I wrote above is unbelievable to 97% of those who will read this post. This is the limiting belief I was talking about. Poverty mentality is the reason most will never go far. Please, don't be one of them.

"Dream bigger than you can achieve, then achieve it because no dream is too big." Joé Clef, 2019.

5 Likes

Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by sunnychibs(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2019
How??

Show me the way sir
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2019
sunnychibs:
How??

Show me the way sir

By 2025, if I'm still on Nairaland, just remind me if it was achieved or not. Let God keep us all alive. Amen!

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by sunnychibs(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2019
iLegendd:

By 2025, if I'm still on Nairaland, just remind me if it was achieved or not. Let God keep us all alive. Amen!
Amen

goodluck

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2019
sunnychibs:

Amen

goodluck

It doesn't end at good luck. Use this opportunity to set a goal for yourself in something too.

You may not need to post it here or on Nairaland, but take your notebook and a pen and write it down.

You'll never regret this action you're about to take now. Writing things down may seem silly, but guess what? Silly things get easily accomplished.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Ilegendd, you brag too much.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
Ilegendd, you brag too much.

You are right, dear. Have a wonderful morning ahead.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by sunnychibs(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2019
iLegendd:

It doesn't end at good luck. Use this opportunity to set a goal for yourself in something too.

You may not need to post it here or on Nairaland, but take your notebook and a pen and write it down.

You'll never regret this action you're about to take now. Writing things down may seem silly, but guess what? Silly things get easily accomplished.
I have already set my goals
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2019
sunnychibs:
I have already set my goals

A lot of people set, but only a few stick to it. I hope you're among the few.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2019
iLegendd:

You are right, dear. Have a wonderful morning ahead.
Shut up.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2019
GreenMist21:
Shut up.

Ok.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by sunnychibs(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2019
iLegendd:

A lot of people set, but only a few stick to it. I hope you're among the few.
True talk

Yes, i'm among the few
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2019
sunnychibs:
True talk

Yes, i'm among the few

#Smile. I like that. Keep it up.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by Tony142: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Wow, nice one, i have set my goals too sha, but starting capital no dey, i need 100k, but has gathered 30k so far, remaining 70k, gradually we sha get there, the goal is to be a billionaire 8-)
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by MrCuteking(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
I always make atleast 30k daily, I don't have much savings because I date so many girls.
I think I will try out this your new strategy.

I just don't know how to stop picking calls from those bitches coming with their unending problems.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Tony142:
Wow, nice one, i have set my goals too sha, but starting capital no dey, i need 100k, but has gathered 30k so far, remaining 70k, gradually we sha get there, the goal is to be a billionaire 8-)

Billions is the goal, not for us to eat, but for us to use and empower those who want to eat. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrCuteking:
I always make atleast 30k daily, I don't have much savings because I date so many girls.

I just don't know how to stop picking calls from those bitches coming with their unending problems.

You'll smile at last if you do. Learn to say no. Learn to ignored. I hardly pick calls or even make. Just natural behavior. I love having some "me" time. Do same.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by SirDanny7(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrCuteking:

30k daily ??

bros which kind job be that oo cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
SirDanny7:

30k daily ??

bros which kind job be that oo cheesy cheesy

Curiosity.
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by SirDanny7(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
iLegendd:

Curiosity.
seriously i really need to know cos after school i no wan look for job oo cheesy
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by Tony142: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Billions is the goal, not for us to eat, but for us to use and empower those who want to eat. Keep it up.
exactly sir
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by SuperOnyi: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
shocked

I must keep my legs on the pedal, thank you @ilegendd
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by Itohanmiwa: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2023
I grin
Re: 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted by Itohanmiwa: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2023
iLegendd:
I'm on a journey called, "50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything Before 2025."

You see, you need to first of all dream, then put it to work without losing focus even if the devil interferes. The devil is an elephant, you're a train.

When a train is moving, even an elephant can't stop it.

One great man will tell you, "Never talk about your vision with anyone."

Another great man will tell you, "Always proclaim your vision for nature and the universe to hear and bear you witness."

Who is right or wrong? They are both wrong and they are both wrong. Who should you listen to?

My answer is: listen to your instinct.

Measure what you want to achieve, proclaim it and get to work without looking back. Have a duration or time frame to achieve it.

"What doesn't get measured, doesn't get accomplished." Dan Panã.

You are only limited by your imagination. So, by the year 2025, I'll be making at least 50 million per month profit without doing anything. After that, I scale up to 100 million per month without doing anything until it gets to 1 billion per day, then 1 billion per hour.

What I wrote above is unbelievable to 97% of those who will read this post. This is the limiting belief I was talking about. Poverty mentality is the reason most will never go far. Please, don't be one of them.

"Dream bigger than you can achieve, then achieve it because no dream is too big." Joé Clef, 2019.

Ilegendd I key in. By 2025 we will be earning over 50million per month. That space I booked above is to type my testimony when it happens. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend / Untold Truth About Mark Angel Comedy And Emmanuella / Have You Found Love Here On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.