Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Is The Best Way To Learn About Windows Azure !! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Way To Learn About Windows Azure !! (208 Views)

Learn About Lithium Batteries / Would You Like To Learn About Amazon KDP Publishing? / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Learn About Windows Azure !! by prikshitv: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2019
In the final quarter of 2016, Cloud providers revealed that Microsoft Azure was growing in the market where their revenues had grown by 47%. By 2017 cloud computing being the hottest skills an IT professional could take up. At present Microsoft Azure is one of the top leading cloud computing providers of the industry with a market share of nearly 30%. Keeping such statistics in mind there are many professionals who are now looking forward to taking up [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/microsoft/az-103-microsoft-azure-administrator-training-certification?utm_source=nairaland%20(SK)&utm_campaign=8-11-2019]Microsoft Azure certification[/url].

However, the biggest question they often ask is ‘Which is the best institute for Microsoft Azure?’ Professionals looking for the Microsoft Azure course stand in an ambiguous spot as far as choosing the right institution is concerned. Knowing what you want can ease out your problem on these lines.

Like when I was to take up the [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/blog/microsoft-azure-role-based-certifications?utm_source=nairaland%20(SK)&utm_campaign=8-11-2019]Azure certification[/url] after spending 3 years in the industry I knew that I need an institute that can facilitate me with a classroom session. Since I am a learner who prefers to take down notes during the class and practice and read more about the matter once am back home. Hence, knowing your learning is something that eases out your search for an institute.

Irrespective of your learning style Mercury Solutions is one institute that has come up with a course module in 3 different formats that are apt for all kinds of learners. It probably is the only institution that gives a cybersecurity aspirant the liberty to opt for their course amongst the following formats:-

Live sessions: Where you’ll get access to the LMS that has pre-recorded videos for you to be prepared for the class and get familiarised with the concepts prior to the class. You’d also get some informational videos here for you to memorize concepts, this is because they realize your learning style is as unique as you.

On-demand training: here you’ll get lots of studies and reading material for you to refer to like blogs, handout practice material. This will help you in getting familiarised with the concepts and identifying your weak spots.

Classroom sessions: here you can interact with the trainers who will share with you some of the practical methods to avoid getting hacked and keeping your firewalls guarded.

You will also get a chance to interact with your trainers and get your queries answered. This means you can raise the query on the portal and in some time your trainer will get back to you on it. This was my experience, you can know yours join today [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/microsoft/az-103-microsoft-azure-administrator-training-certification?utm_source=nairaland%20(SK)&utm_campaign=8-11-2019]Azure training[/url].

(1) (Reply)

Farm Manager Position, I Am The Suitable Candidate / Which Vmware Certification Should I Take For A Good Career !! / What Is It About Your Job That Makes You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.