Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. (2226 Views)

Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Pretty Nigerian Wife Throws Surprise Birthday Party 4 Husband,Buys Him Car(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by xhaka999(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
t
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by TEYA: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2019
Ariza:
Why drag your wife out of a car? That man almost got himself killed out of foolishness. When you know a person's temper you don't push them to limits.
Well, if I were the husband, that her limit for carry am go her papa house that day. Very wicked woman. I was very angry looking at her shedding crocodile tears like someone beat her.
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by TEYA: 2:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Richy4:
So who is to be blamed for all these? The blood tasty citizens who can't hesitate to take the laws into their own hands by killing someone first before asking questions?

Or are we to blame the woman who figured it out long time ago that the moment she screams, there are lots of insensitive people out there who could not apply wisdom before doing things..

If I'm correct, the woman was sitting @the passengers seat right, So how did the man become a car snatcher if he was dragging the woman out of the passenger's seat?.. because if u were gonna be snatching a car, the driver's seat is what u will be aiming right?..

I think People should be cautious this days while responding to any information anywhere even online.. false alarm comes in different ways.. unfortunately the false alarm that has been skyrocketing more than the rest around the world is rape cases.. Every one should just be cautious and apply wisdom.
I don't think the mob cared. People don't think rationally when such alarms are raised, the only thing that comes to their mind is kill!
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by TEYA: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I had an almost similar experience last weekend but a woman was not involved.
I decided not to watch the Premier league at home so I went to a football centre in town. I was having a little misunderstanding with my wife and we always watch football together so since she said she's not watching that Saturday, I decided to go out.
I parked my car at a safe distance cuz that was the only parking space. At half time, I came out to get some air and leaned on a bike. The bike looks relatively new so I was checking it out, suddenly the owner came out and said what are you doing with my Okada, you want to steal my Okada, Ole Ole! Before I can say Jack, everybody inside the football centre have gathered around me, the slap was coming from everywhere.
Thank God for the owner of the football centre, he saw me coming in and said they should wait. How will I park my car and steal a bike! It can't even fit in my boot!
Then they started apologising and saying sorry, I just jejely got into my car and drove home.
I apologized to my wife and changed channel to Supersport.
When I told my wife later, she got really mad and said she should take action against the football centre but how now?
I took that picture after the matter was settle, threatening that I'll take legal action against them but what can I do really?
That is my car, and that was the bike.
Thank God you survived.

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by id4sho(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2020
angry sad nawa ooooo
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by naija4life247: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
My wife will not try this. She knows my real name is Vengance the Son of Karma. She know that she will pay dearly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by oladcity(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
naija4life247:
My wife will not try this. She knows my real name is Vengance the Son of Karma. She know that she will pay dearly.

congratulations, captain vengeance
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:
Evil woman, if na calabar or akwa ibom wey those one no get joy, na to burn the husband cheesy

@OP, Same thing happened to a boss of mine years back. If you see this my boss wife with her innocent looking, no one would believe she can kill mosquito but believe me you, she's devil PA.

Anytime the man complained about her i always tell the man to always learn to correct her with love.
One day oga did not show for workshop, we waited for him to come and give instructions on what to do that faithful day, we called him not picking, called his wife switch off. We're all worried because we got job to do and he's not the type that always joke with his job so we knew something is wrong.

We couldn't go to his house since he has moved to his own house in a new site. What could have happened to oga, his two phones and also his wife's phone.
To cut the story short, suddenly one of oga friend showed up and said we all should be happy that our oga is alive. What happened to oga everyone want to hear. He said which oga later gave me full gist after 3 days that he came to work.

He said they were sleeping for midnight, suddenly he started hearing shout outside, theif.... Thief....Thief, he woke up rush to check if his door is properly locked, confirming that he went to pick up his cutlass, atleast to gallant small tongue he never knew it was his wife that was shouting thief, oga said to me, as i open my main door, na vigilante numbering like 4 i see, upon seeing oga with cutlass those one want to shoot him, he shouted " please don't kill me" the wicked wife said kill him he's a thief, kill him, by then he realized it was his wife that was shouting thief to call the attention of the vigilante. He pleaded please don't shoot me while raising his hands up atleast for the vigilante to see him as a surrendered criminal. As those men were beating him, oga said i was shouting " am her husband " she is my wife, the wicked woman said no he's not my husband. My husband is a traveler and he will not be coming soon, pls kill him.

This is the irony of the matter, since they're knew in that area, madam use to stay house while oga leave house as early as possible and return late in the night so the vigilante believed the woman. They claimed they've not seen any man in that house before, only the man and her baby undecided

Oga begged those men to take him to the chairman of the landlord of that area for confirmation and if that man denied him then they can kill him. Luckily the vigilante agreed and took him to the chairman, it was the chairman that saved oga life that day.

May God no let us see alakoba wife
Did he divorce her?

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Did he divorce her?

That is the question or perhaps seperate of the account is true.
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
bukatyne:

That is the question or perhaps seperate of the account is true.

That woman is evil personified. When we tell people to seek the face of God when choosing a life partner, they call us religious fanatics. This kind of thing is the outcome of excluding God in the selection process.
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ishilove:

That woman is evil personified. When we tell people to seek the face of God when choosing a life partner, they call us religious fanatics. This kind of thing is the outcome of excluding God in the selection process.

Hahahahahahaha!

Toor.
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by angelfallz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:
Evil woman, if na calabar or akwa ibom wey those one no get joy, na to burn the husband cheesy

@OP, Same thing happened to a boss of mine years back. If you see this my boss wife with her innocent looking, no one would believe she can kill mosquito but believe me you, she's devil PA.

Anytime the man complained about her i always tell the man to always learn to correct her with love.
One day oga did not show for workshop, we waited for him to come and give instructions on what to do that faithful day, we called him not picking, called his wife switch off. We're all worried because we got job to do and he's not the type that always joke with his job so we knew something is wrong.

We couldn't go to his house since he has moved to his own house in a new site. What could have happened to oga, his two phones and also his wife's phone.
To cut the story short, suddenly one of oga friend showed up and said we all should be happy that our oga is alive. What happened to oga everyone want to hear. He said which oga later gave me full gist after 3 days that he came to work.

He said they were sleeping for midnight, suddenly he started hearing shout outside, theif.... Thief....Thief, he woke up rush to check if his door is properly locked, confirming that he went to pick up his cutlass, atleast to gallant small tongue he never knew it was his wife that was shouting thief, oga said to me, as i open my main door, na vigilante numbering like 4 i see, upon seeing oga with cutlass those one want to shoot him, he shouted " please don't kill me" the wicked wife said kill him he's a thief, kill him, by then he realized it was his wife that was shouting thief to call the attention of the vigilante. He pleaded please don't shoot me while raising his hands up atleast for the vigilante to see him as a surrendered criminal. As those men were beating him, oga said i was shouting " am her husband " she is my wife, the wicked woman said no he's not my husband. My husband is a traveler and he will not be coming soon, pls kill him.

This is the irony of the matter, since they're knew in that area, madam use to stay house while oga leave house as early as possible and return late in the night so the vigilante believed the woman. They claimed they've not seen any man in that house before, only the man and her baby undecided

Oga begged those men to take him to the chairman of the landlord of that area for confirmation and if that man denied him then they can kill him. Luckily the vigilante agreed and took him to the chairman, it was the chairman that saved oga life that day.

May God no let us see alakoba wife

That's just wrong. Jungle justice must stop in this country. I wonder how many innocent men have lost their lives to such stupidity.
Many people walking the streets today have blood on their hands due to them participating in jungle justice.
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by madridguy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yes he did after another offense grin

Ishilove:

Did he divorce her?
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:
Yes he did after another offense grin

Another? So he even kept her in the house after her attempted murder? shocked
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by angelfallz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chubhie:
Why is it that when you hear thief thief the next thing is to bring petrol and matches to kill a human for sport?

That our economy is in shambles and a certain buhari is our president is not by accident.

Throw the kind of soapy music we dance to into the mix and you will readily appreciate that we all created today's reality.

Now, project this current trajectory into the future and tell me if it's possible we can generate close to 7,000 MW of electricity to power at least 300 million Nigerians in the next three decades?

Never ever participate in jungle justice. You would have blood on your hands, it would follow you for the rest of your life.
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by madridguy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
The matter long my sister grin This woman don almost blind one of the man niece before. She even born another girl for the man before the man come pursue her finally.

Ishilove:

Another? So he even kept her in the house after her attempted murder? shocked
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:
The matter long my sister grin This woman don almost blind one of the man niece before. She even born another girl for the man before the man come pursue her finally.

I have time na. Oya gist me
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked

She's a bitch!
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
This my boss had 2 failed marriages, so the lady in question was kind of arrange for him. Very pretty with innocent looking but na fire. That my boss no just get luck for marriage.

Ishilove:

I have time na. Oya gist me
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:
This my boss had 2 failed marriages, so the lady in question was kind of arrange for him. Very pretty with innocent looking but na fire. That my boss no just get luck for marriage.

He get ogbonge spirit wife. Let him go and wash his head
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Ishilove:

He get ogbonge spirit wife. Let him go and wash his head
Re: Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. by shugasofttouch: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
TEYA:
I reside in Abuja. Yesterday, on my way to town, I alighted at a junction at Dutse (tipper garage junction), a crowd gathered there. I went closer an heard a shocking story. A man stood by his car, drenched in perspiration with his shirt all torn. A woman stood by, crying. What happens was the man and his wife left home after a quarrel and were going to town in his car. Apparently, the quarrel escalated while they were on transit. The man pulled over and told the wife to get out. She did not. He tried to get her out of his car when all of a sudden the woman started screaming car snatcher! car snatcher! There were several okada men there and within the twinkle of an eye, a mob descended on him, beating him to a pulp, tearing his clothes up while the woman stood by.
While the beating went on, the man mentioned the woman was his wife and the mob paused. They listened to the man and discovered the woman just raised a false alarm. Everyone was angry with her. She stood there crying like mumu. The husband said he did not even hit her, he kept on asking her "did I touch you"? The silly woman just stood there crying, blabbing incoherent words. The guy was very lucky, because a couple of weeks ago, some alledged one chance guys, three of them were beaten up and set ablaze not far from that junction, i still wonder what that woman was trying to achieve. It is sad how some women take advantage of the soft heart people have towards them. If nothing changes, someday, people will think twice before believing any claim of abuse coming from a woman.
I'm a woman oooh but God knows that's the end of that marriage if I were to be the man. I'm sure if not for fear of being sentenced to death or jailed she would have poisoned him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! / 55 Inches Bruhm Smart Television / I'm So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.