Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Closed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Closed (4862 Views)

SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother. / I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Sex With Church Member, Woman Tells Court / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Clemzy21(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
Closed
Re: Closed by Osama10(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2010
You don't need to bother yourself about them, just forget about both of them.
Re: Closed by na2day1: 2:28am On Nov 16, 2010
Ol boy, i admire your self restraint o!
If na me, someone's head would have chewed bottle o!  grin
Forget them and thank God you didn't marry her!
Chai! women angry
Re: Closed by Coolluv1(m): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2010
Guy u de worry about am, omo 4get alot of babes full ground. No be only u de happened 2 many many, why you won kill yah self? O jẹ gba ti ẹ
Re: Closed by jpilata(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2010
Bro,face your school and forget about woman.Don't kill yourself over one fish,while many fishes are their in the river.
Re: Closed by amurx(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2010
Dats lyf, thank God ur sense ar able 2 control ur emotion but lyf must flow pls 4get everyfin abt d two n move on wit ur lyf
Re: Closed by jumpmasta(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2010
Just move guy,the bitch aint worth it, just move on, also forget abt ur stupid best friend
Re: Closed by franzis(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2010
Guy u are not d first person it going to happen to and u wont b d last,life goes on,move on and enjoy every bit of it
Re: Closed by Kadata(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2010
, if I were yhu, I wouldn't beef my so-called friend. I'd simply congratulate him for his excellent 'snatching' skills, , and wait for him to fall in love.
Re: Closed by kabarka(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
omo i salute your restraint in such emotion provoking scene.it shows you are a man.

True love is meant to be reciprocal in words and action.
That girl does not worth you.
she does not believe in you,your dream and aspiration.

Thank your star,you are not in marriage wit her.

Focus forward,your future is bright.
you are in oron,there are a lot of bush meat there.start living like a naval man.

PLS,PUT THE TWO BEHIND YOU.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
Eyaaaaaaaaaa cry cry cry sorry jare. Take heart.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
I remembered boyz II men, END OF THE ROAD! but i cant let u go u belong 2me i belong 2uuu, Sorry friend i know its an emotional moment 4u but u may find it difficult 2believe now but later u'l realise it may be d BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO U NOW 4U TO FACE UR STUDIES! Wish dem well cos u are d man. They can't evade the law of reciprocal action cos wat goes round comes around! Wish u d best in ur studies,
Re: Closed by misanho: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2010
Tnk ur star dat u r fortunate 2 face dis ordeal now dan lata, U kw d kind of person she is already, so go huntin 4 some1 wit beta morals,
Re: Closed by okstol: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2010
Omo just forget dem and focus on ur studies which is more important dan d two.
Re: Closed by holydante(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2010
Its better you found out sooner than later, imagine if you had married her,you could have been sheepishly carrying someone else's baby around. Pity how guys let great friendhships split apart due to the taste of downunder, they are not worth having in your life.its d guy I pity most.what goes around comes around.
Re: Closed by kabarka(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2010
voice of the people is the voice of God
Re: Closed by tdough: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
@na2day, guy u 2 much. Cuz if 2 say na me, broz God 4 punish Devil on top dier hEAD. Den 2 d young man, i wld say datz real life 4 u. No b film again. Just b urself, think a bit farther, u have d anSWEr.
Re: Closed by kabarka(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2010
hey guys,What of if this girl come apologising-THAT SHE DOES'NT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER HER.What do we expect clem21 to do?
Re: Closed by EmmaTay(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
That's how girls do nowadays
Re: Closed by Callotti: 1:42am On Nov 17, 2012
That is life.
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" - Kelly Clarkson" undecided
Love is a free bird. Let it fly. If it is yous, it comes back. . . But NEVER in the same state. kiss
Or, it was never yours! kiss

LOVE IS NEVER A 2-WAY STREET DARLING.TOO BAD, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW. wink
Ye shall learn not to invest and waste thy time on such matters.
People, emotions and circumstances constantly change.
Nothing lasts for a minute or forever.
GO FORTH AND LEARN, THEN MASTER THE ART OF SELF PRESERVATION.
This is a free world. The only actions and emotions you can control are YOURS! kiss
Forget those of others.
YOU WERE NOT BETRAYED. PEOPLE ONLY MADE CHOICES. ACCEPT THEM AND MOVE ON.kiss

Pele o! kiss
Re: Closed by Michelle55: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
just let them be..........she doesn't deserve your love. b happy
Re: Closed by donted(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2013
kabarka: hey guys,What of if this girl come apologising-THAT SHE DOES'NT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER HER.What do we expect clem21 to do?

Den watch out for part 2 of the story.
Re: Closed by donted(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2013
kabarka: hey guys,What of if this girl come apologising-THAT SHE DOES'NT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER HER.What do we expect clem21 to do?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Passport Online; See Price And Requirements. / Earn #1000 Per Referral On Wema ALAT!!!! / Some Weird And Interesting Facts [ Pictures ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.