Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (74846 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, how was your night?

Omo what a way to start a new week, let me first let you know that we now have God of War Ragnarok available for your hacked PS4, come to daddy for your installations.

A customer self just paid for a hacked PS4 slim with 2 controllers, he just selected the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 290+ games and also instructed us to install YouTube and Netflix on it as well, his wish is my command, I’ll surely do him well. Likewise yourself if you buy a hacked PS4 from us today!

Once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post it here for your viewing pleasure! Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032527643 to book us TODAY!
All done early mor mor✅

Even the Netflix and YouTube tested to be working perfectly!

Item is headed to its owner in OSUN state as we speak!

Come for that hacked PS4 today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2022
This is me on my “Netflix and chill” doings on my private island in Lekki, rocking my crocodile skin shoe, straight from the Amazon islands in Brazil, sipping my premium bourbon; fake life at its peak, e no easy at all my bro, na God smiley

Boss abeg na beg I dey beg, patronize your boy now.

Bobby2020 would surely give you the best, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2022
I just want you my dearest reader that we’ve reached the 300 games milestone!

Announcements coming soon!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Abbeyb1ack: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Can the console be connected to internet after hacking ni?
Bobby2020:
All done early mor mor✅
Even the Netflix and YouTube tested to be working perfectly!

Item is headed to its owner in OSUN state as we speak!

Come for that hacked PS4 today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Abbeyb1ack:
Can the console be connected to internet after hacking ni?
Yes sir, simple precautions just needs to be followed.

For more information/ for business, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Good morning dearest reader, before you even attempt to read what I’m about to say; just look at the first slide below, look that the first three games na. See as I arranged am for the customer nau!

1. God of war 3
2. God of war 2018
3. God of war Ragnarok

The baba sabi better thing I swear down!

So finish the work well, do you know what I did for him? I come fire premium God of War theme for the PS4 completely free of charge.

Only Bobby2020 can give you this level, no ever doubt am dear reader

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, let’s do business!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by majour(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, before you even attempt to read what I’m about to say; just look at the first slide below, look that the first three games na. See as I arranged am for the customer nau!

1. God of war 3
2. God of war 2018
3. God of war Ragnarok

The baba sabi better thing I swear down!

So finish the work well, do you know what I did for him? I come fire premium God of War theme for the PS4 completely free of charge.

Only Bobby2020 can give you this level, no ever doubt am dear reader

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, let’s do business!

Boss man Bob

Only you sure pass

Guys, this man is a true son of the soil

Thank you again for everything you do.

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
majour:

Boss man Bob

Only you sure pass

Guys, this man is a true son of the soil

Thank you again for everything you do.
Thank you for your patronage, young mentor, hope to do business again soon!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you had a nice night? May God declare today profitable for us, amen.

I know how much you’ve wanted a two-player split screen car racing game, una don ask me tire, GT sport has split screen but it overly relies on realism than it being a fun to play game, need for speed is loads of fun but I still ask myself everyday why split screen multiplayer isn’t present, CTR is loads of fun with up to 4 player split screen multiplayer, but most people want something with real cars and not karts. Now that’s the part where this game I’m about to announce comes in, this sweet car racing game also supports up to 4 player split screen for the ultimate racing experience in one house!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m glad to announce to you that we now have that 2 car racing game you need! Gear Club Unlimited 2: ultimate edition is now available on hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WpeR3fDj04

This sweet game is also available for FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us

What are you waiting for?!
Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2022
For the love of soccer, warris this?! shocked

I’m so the above statement would best describe your expression when you see this my dear customer’s games I put for him lol.

From FIFA 20 down to FIFA 23!! He come use God of war Ragnarok top am!! Baba sent that console all the way from Benin to Lagos via Iyare Motors Bobby2020 is the right man for the job cool

As you can see below I don run the installation of games and I am about sending back to my dear customer! That leaves me free to take your orders!

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643 let me bring your gaming dreams to life!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life!!!! How una Dey this beautiful morning. Color me the happiest man in the room today. My Abuja customer has struck today. Omo guy has bought items worth almost 3m from me in just 3 deals, we thank God!

He just paid for:
1. Two units of PS4 Pro with 17-20 games + two pads + complete wires

2. Two units of Gaming Seat + two units of Logitech racing wheels for PS3, PS4, PS5 and PC

Truth is that he owns a Game Center in Abuja, Kano and Kaduna, he then sent me a picture of how he’d like the set up his “racing unit” for car racing games for his Game Center to be like.

That’s what you see in the second slide below. No be me run am o, but I’ve been given the task of giving him just that, may God help us all. Dearest customer, if you’re reading this, we’ve never met but you put your trust in me and my items, I pray I never disappoint you and you that is reading this now now.

I’ll start with the installation of games first before tackling the car racing rig. Once we’re done with the installation of games on the two PS4 Pro, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure and we’ll take you on every step of the way as we’re handling this job!

Have a lovely day

Call/WhatsApp
Good morning my dearest reader of life! How your night na oga mi?

Do you remember that car racing rig project we completed a while back? Omo they’ve both landed safely in their respective locations (Kano and Kaduna respectively).

This customer of mine sharp die, it seems today’s a “trade fair day” in that area, so baba just took advantage to take his consoles there to advertise his Game Center. See as people jam packed that side, Omo it would have been loads of fun, hurts that I’m not there sha

All the consoles you see in the pictures were supplied by yours truly Bobby2020! We dey try Abeg!

Bring businesses come our way! I’ll surely do you well!

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643 NOW!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Mckandre(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bobby2020:
For the love of soccer, warris this?! shocked

I’m so the above statement would best describe your expression when you see this my dear customer’s games I put for him lol.

From FIFA 20 down to FIFA 23!! He come use God of war Ragnarok top am!! Baba sent that console all the way from Benin to Lagos via Iyare Motors Bobby2020 is the right man for the job cool

As you can see below I do ;Dn run the installation of games and I am about sending back to my dear customer! That leaves me free to take your orders!

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643 let me bring your gaming dreams to life!
if u know u know, baba got all those fifa collection for the OST. grin

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday to you dearest reader, may this new week bring forth blessings to you, amen

We’re glad to announce that we now have the classic PS2 game God of war 1 available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

I know a majority of our customers that started playing god of war from 2018 (father and son) and sorely missed on the younger version of God of war; the real ghost of Sparta in his prime. A great number of people has also argued that the Greek God of War (part 1 - 3) is better than the Norse god of war (2018 and ragnarok)

This is what I am here for, bringing the best games to your fingertips, both classic and contemporary games, Bobby2020 got you at any time, any day.

We’re working on getting god of war 2 available for just you as well. Stay with us.

For business, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 enjoy your day!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by georgee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
A great number of people has also argued that the Greek God of War (part 1 - 3) is better than the Norse god of war (2018 and ragnarok)

I belong to this school of thought.

I started playing Gow in year 2008 starting from Gow 1,2,3,ascension, ghost of sparta, Chains of olympus and Betrayal

I had to delete the 2018 Gow(father and son) from my console cos I found it so uninteresting to me oo grin

I am not excited about this Gow Ragnarok as cos it looks so much like Gow 2018.. So i am not bothered undecided

Sony needs to remaster Gow 1 and 2 for the PS4/5 console.. Nothing beats those 2 series

U are doing a great job bobby2020 cool

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2022
georgee:
A great number of people has also argued that the Greek God of War (part 1 - 3) is better than the Norse god of war (2018 and ragnarok)

I started playing Gow in year 2008 starting from Gow 1,2,3,ascension, ghost of sparta, Chains of olympus and Betrayal

I had to delete the 2018 Gow(father and son) from my console cos I found it so uninteresting to me oo grin

I am not excited about this Gow Ragnarok as cos it looks so much like Gow 2018.. So i am not bothered undecided

Sony needs to remaster Gow 1 and 2 for the PS4/5 console.. Nothing beats those 2 series

I am glad you affirmed my previous post, so therefore, now is a perfect time to announce to you my dearest reader that we now have God of War 2 available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Dearest reader, You self play from Part 1-3 and then play 2018 god of war and god of war ragnarok and be the judge, GREEK GOD OF WAR vs NORSE GOD OF WAR, which is better?

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get it NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by herbaylove(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bobby2020:
I am glad you affirmed my previous post, so therefore, now is a perfect time to announce to you my dearest reader that we now have God of War 2 available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Dearest reader, You self play from Part 1-3 and then play 2018 god of war and god of war ragnarok and be the judge, GREEK GOD OF WAR vs NORSE GOD OF WAR, which is better?

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get it NOW!!!
played it all except ragnarok, believe me the ghost of sparta is a beast, he shows no mercy and he's got blood on his eyes, a vengeful son of the soil, a spartan who himself killed his wife and child courtesy of ARES (GOD OF WAR), then seek revenge on the god himself to kill him and become the god of war. everyone needs to play it.

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2022
herbaylove:

played it all except ragnarok, believe me the ghost of sparta is a beast, he shows no mercy and he's got blood on his eyes, a vengeful son of the soil, a spartan who himself killed his wife and child courtesy of ARES (GOD OF WAR), then seek revenge on the god himself to kill him and become the god of war. everyone needs to play it.
Spoken like a true gamer. Maximum respect to you my indabosky!!!!

Just look at the nostalgic picture below and appreciate the advancement in technology and how far we come, and all the unforgettable memories we’ve made along the way!

God bless us all, God bless Nigeria.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2022
My dearest reader, my big boss, my oga pata pata, his market? What would you like to buy today? Shop don open and we’re ready to accept and process your orders!!!

A customer from Lagos just got a hacked PS4 slim 500GB with 2 controllers and complete wires from your son Bobby2020.

boss man you self see as the console clean na, na only this humble dealer can run it for you

Make Bobby2020 your gaming plug, you shall never regret it!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now to get started! Have a lovely day!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2022
How a lot of people would be feeling when they finish God of war Ragnarok

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643 to play the game TODAY!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by becky39000(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
georgee:

Bro please which one is betrayal?
Never played nor heard of it.
Please elaborate.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
becky39000:

Please elaborate.
mobile game, I think it was on java phones then

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
becky39000:

Please elaborate.
Its the God of War released on Java phones that year. It had a very nice gameplay back then before the arrival of Android & iOS

Omo who remembers Splinter Cell on Java, assassins creed, Wolf man, real football, life was too sweet on Gaaaaaaad!!!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by georgee(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bobby2020:
Its the God of War released on Java phones that year. It had a very nice gameplay back then before the arrival of Android & iOS

Omo who remembers Splinter Cell on Java, assassins creed, Wolf man, real football, life was too sweet on Gaaaaaaad!!!

I played all these games back then with Prince of Persia... Daaaaaamn.. E don tey oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by becky39000(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bobby2020:

Wow!!!! Thanks for the update bro. I didn't know about it.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader of life, how did you night go na? I woke up very tired but now I’m ready to accept and process your orders as your son wey I be!

Dearest reader, we are very glad to announce to you that we now have the “World Cup mode” available for FIFA 23 on your HACKED PS4

Which team is your favourite to win the World Cup? Omo I was leaning towards Argentina before but after the upset caused by Saudi Arabia yesterday, Omo I’m leaning towards France oh. Let’s not give up on Argentina yet, remember Spain’s previous World Cup winning run started with a defeat, history can just repeat itself o!

As you dey watch am for TV, you can also replay these matches on your favourite soccer game today!

What are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, I hope you had a lovely night?

We now have Far Cry 6 ultimate edition available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only

Here’s what you will be getting when you have the ultimate edition of far cry 6

* Far Cry 6 Ultimate Edition Full Game (EB Exclusive)

* The Season Pass:
Extend your experience with the Season Pass* and its additional content including 3 DLCs, get to play as the Far cry 3 bad guy Vaas, Far cry 4 bad guy Pagan Min, Far Cry 5 Joseph Seed and more!

* The Ultimate Pack:
* Roam the entire Island looking and feeling badass with the Ultimate Pack*:
* The Vice Pack includes 'the Vice Outfit', the 'Vice Skorpion' submachine gun, the 'Warden Pinnacle' vehicle
* The 'Gold Brick' weapon charm, the 'Letter Opener' vehicle accessory and 'Champagne' the classy but deadly white panther companion.
* The Croc Hunter Pack includes the 'Croc Hunter outfit', the '45/70' rifle, the 'Crocodile Tooth' weapon charm and the '45/70 cartridge' vehicle accessory.
* The Jungle Expedition Pack includes the 'Jungle Expedition Outfit', the 'SBS' weapon and the 'Compass' weapon charm.

Get this game on your hacked PS4 today by calling us or sending us a text on 09032427643 NOW

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Whenever someone tells you say “na only Bobby2020 fit run am for you”, you best believe them o!

This particular customer don dey hear am since but him don test am and he now knows that the assertion in the above paragraph na 100% kanpe no fugazi cool

The boss had his PS5 digital version (for does who don’t know, it’s the version of the PS5 that doesn’t use CDs, only downloads) to us for the installation of games.

He chose our premium package for the PS5, which includes:

1. Fifa 23
2. God of war ragnarok
3. Spider man miles morales
4. Assassins creed Valhalla
5. Call of duty modern warfare 2 (2022)
6. Watchdogs legion
7. Mortal kombat 11 ultimate
8. Hitman 3
9. Need for speed

All full games, no demo, no fugazi

We ran it for him; installed the games and sent it back to him, upon receiving his item back; if you see how this boss dey thank me say na outstanding job we did for him; I just dey blush.

Do you own a PS5 but prices of CDs are too high for you?

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, let’s give you the best value for your money TODAY

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Raise your hand if you once did this grin

Omo I do am that year for PS2 era, unforgettable moments lol

Patronize your boy today

Call/WhatsApp 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I hope you had a wonderful night? Omo a lucky customer just got to call this “Spider-Man themed” hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with its matching red controller his own.

The very second he laid his eyes on it, he said he’d take it, as it should be cool

Baba don select his 7-10 games to f his choice from my list of 300 games, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU SELF CAN GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS TODAY? What are you waiting for my dearest reader of life?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I hope you had a wonderful night? Omo a lucky customer just got to call this “Spider-Man themed” hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with its matching red controller his own.

The very second he laid his eyes on it, he said he’d take it, as it should be cool

Baba don select his 7-10 games to f his choice from my list of 300 games, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU SELF CAN GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS TODAY? What are you waiting for my dearest reader of life?

Good morning and happy Sunday dearest reader, God bless us all.

Omo we’re done with the installation of games on this our dear customer’s hacked PS4 slim, I now asked myself how I go take finish this customer’s work wey him go take happy gan, na so I matched the Spider-Man themed PS4 slim with his Home Screen’s theme, Spider-Man as well.

Everything is perfect now!

Make I burst your brain today; you self can get something like this, all you need to do is take pick that your phone and dial us on 09032427643 or text us on WhatsApp using the same line.

We await your orders, have a lovely day ahead!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, how did your night go? May this week enrich us financially, amen. Money is needed to be made, let’s go out and make this MONEY!!!

Dearest reader, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Infamous: First Light available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

Here's the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZJ5dn3-Eg

If you’re into SuperHero games, then this is the right game for you, and I am so happy to tell you you can get it FREE OF CHARGE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

What are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Good morning and God bless you today my dearest reader. Thanks for visiting today, you can as well patronize your boy today as well o

A customer of ours from Ibadan just bought a PSP (PlayStation Portable) with games from your boy Bobby2020.

A handheld device is very important for those that are always on the go. Remember when I was serving our country last year, na wetin myself and my guy dey always use hold body golf bus be that.

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.