Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets (44574 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by leathalbeast: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
ghuzy01:

You understand the situation playing out very perfectly,Ghanaian are of recent trying to get more popular by bringing Nigeria down in the international space.They rejoice over any negative news coming out of nigeria.They are all over instablog ready to copy any ugly video of of nigeriaa and past it on their blogs for the world to see.Im so pained cos my fellow Nigerians are not seeing these things and keep on shouting Nigeria is a joke.bla.bla.bla.How many cities and airports do Ghana have.we just don't know how great and powerful we are in comparison to other African countries.
Ghana is shouting 2019 is a year of return for African Americans as if they are they only country affected by slave trade..am sure in some few years time..water will find its level
just read what you wrote and no one will tell how it reeks of envy.

When our deputy foreign minister went to Nigeria last week you claim he went to beg.

Your brothers crying now, would we say they are also begging?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by pacespot(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jones4190:
Ordinary border closure. They trembled.
Benionise eyes became swollen. Ghanian President lost weight. Vietnam offers rice in discount rates.
Cameroon prays we could soft pedal. Togo is arranging a reconciliation committee. Ecowas releases ultimatum.
Thailand has ordered rice farmers to diversify while pressurizing us to reverse the gear. But we're not going back. So we told them.
Above are the parasitic entities. They exposed our loopholes and became pompous. They rake billions we should have made as import duty. They're now feeling the heat.
I didn't know Nigeria is this great. Sometimes, you've to let out your hidden insanity. And see who can stand your big head.
But that Jubril should be up for award. His political will is strange to this age. He woke Nigeria up, albeit very late, and at a time we revel in slumbering.
But we still boom with hope. And reflect a ray of optimism. Never doubt a children of potentials!
We woke up late to check our borders. But yet command respect. The neighbouring countries that damn Nigeria were now sleeping on roof of regression.
Let Ghana create another Alcoholic Republic for its Alomo Bitter. Togo and Benin should find another dumping ground for their illicit intakes.
Our pride is on the rise. We're picking up our image again. On ease of doing business, we get a fair rating. People of our own, we're getting them enrich.
We're taking toll on the smugglers. And the social vices. While we let our doubters quiver in fear.
Nigeria's destiny is in Nigerian hands. The quicker we realize. The better for us. This is one of the best times to be a Nigerian. The future is green

I just like how all Nigerians are united in this one single act. Now I understand why Donald Trump is using protectionist politics to curry American voters' favors. Nationalistic government brings all people together by force.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Blinkers:

Go back to drinking your akpeteshie!
we are not a nation of drunkards like your country
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Zooposki(f): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
pacespot:

I just like how all Nigerians are united in this one single act. Now I understand why Donald Trump is using protectionist politics to curry American voters' favors. Nationalistic government brings all people together by force.

I also like how Ghanaians are responding on this thread and others. The people in government are reading and taking note.

Soon we will stop all Nigerian students from attending their unis, and they will come begging like the British.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
benji93:
Don't come here and lie man. 80000 naira is roughly 1300 Cedis. 13 million old Cedis. Now can you spend all of that in a week? That's the average monthly salary of some GES teachers. Some of us actually lived in Ghana ok.
actually 1300 cedis is almost 130,000 naira and that is the salary of an entry level GES teacher
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
POKUASI2:
Thank you, you understand their tactics very well..
They have no respect for NIGERIA and NIGERIANS..
If you tune into radio and TV and see how their media houses talk about NIGERIAN official in a very disrespectful manner.. do I even know what our ambassador is doing about all these disrespect..
But who gives respect to politicians grin grin grin grin grin

Behave and you'll be respected
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by effissyman(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Fool

Your papa
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
POKUASI2:
you see that Ghanaian brain I've been talking about.. he doesn't know NIGERIANS.. ghana could be used as an object to unite divided NIGERIA..
We can take this to an extreme level where ghana and Ghanaians become public enemy number to every NIGERIAN home and abroad
bring it on and we will send 5 million nigerians back to the shithole
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
tweakdude1:
After some people will say Nigeria is not the giant of AFRICA. Can you imagine its only Land borders Nigeria close down and Ghana,Niger & Ors are already crying. Isn't Nigeria A GREAT NATION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this level of thinking is the reason why you are poor grin grin grin grin grin

now who's economy is heading into recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Envy you, are you alright? İ don't even know you. Stop that bullshit İ lived and studied in Ghana. Studied from JHS 2 to sophomore year university of Ghana. So i know what'going on there. My claims are not baseless. İ wasn't giving you second hand information. The salary/cost of living in Ghana especially in the capital is very low. Most of the so called internatinl schools pay their employees incredibly low salaries. İ taught in one. So that's not an assumption. İt' the reality. Back to the main matter. İ was disputing your claim that 80000 naira cannot get you through a week in Ghana, and that'a big lie. On the average 70% of ghanaians don't earn as much.
leathalbeast:
you claim you don't wanna know yet you are making baseless assumptions. Envy is not a good thing pls stop it.

BTW there are people in every country who are under payed. If Nigeria wasn't such a sh1thole why then will over 50 million Nigerians be living under one dollar a day?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Goke7: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
hammerD:
If I was to be presidential adviser to Buhari, I will take head count of all Nigerians in Ghana.

Next, I will construct market here in Nigeria for them and ask them to come home.

Then, i will recall our ambassador and close our embassy in Ghana.

I am known to do harsh and hard things, it is my character.

Then, all i do after dat, is look at Ghanians mission(embassy and consular) in Nigeria and the Ghanians that live in Nigeria.

I will not say anything to dem, or harm them, na jst look i go dey look them.

grin omo you be badt guy, I don laugh tire, so tay na water dey my eye now !
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Notatribalist(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:

Sharaaaap magg0t! Ghana is not responsible for the sh1thole nigeria has become. Nigeria is a country full of impoverished,brutish and single-minded ediots grin cheesy. Soon una eyes go clear grin yeye nonsense people grin

what are you doing here on Nigeria forum? Where is Ghana forum. Village country. �.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
MiddleDimension:

what is the real worth, i am not asking for the equivalent of it in your redecimalized currency which has lost 60% of its value since redecimalization
it took 15 years for that to happened

The naira it entire value in 2 months, even when it is not a freely floating currency
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Notatribalist(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Look at this fool. Hahahahaha shitnigeria has millions of skyscrapers? Do these buildings have lifts? If they do, with what electricity are they powered? Ghanaians should bury their heads in shame? grin grin and nigerians should do what? Hold their heads high? grin you are not ashamed what your smelly, dirty has become despite producing 2.5 million barrels of oil daily and billion scf of natural gas daily grin how many hours of. electricity do you get in that nonsense sh1thole? What is life expectancy in that zoo? 16 million nigerian children are out of school grin breeding the next generation of armed robbers, kidnappers, pr0stitutes grin grin foolish mudder fuggerz grin can nigeria survive without oil? grin even with oil, see what your country has become grin grin grin 90% of Nigerians survive on less than $2 a day grin evil scvmbags grin

Your write-up is a perfect reflection of how your economy is. Please channel your anger to you government. You miss road charle.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
That is a big lie. Which bullshit conversion is that. You could have googled the conversion before mentioning my post. This attitude only makes me think you have never actually made any currency conversion grin. Meanwhile the conversion is roughly 1 Ghanaian cedi to 65 Naira. Maybe you can keep that in mind before joining arguments such as this.
Just30:
actually 1300 cedis is almost 130,000 naira and that is the salary of an entry level GES teacher
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by leathalbeast: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
benji93:
Envy you, are you alright? İ don't even know you. Stop that bullshit İ lived and studied in Ghana. Studied from JHS 2 to sophomore year university of Ghana. So i know what'going on there. My claims are not baseless. İ wasn't giving you second hand information. The salary/cost of living in Ghana especially in the capital is very low. Most of the so called internatinl schools pay their employees incredibly low salaries. İ taught in one. So that's not an assumption. İt' the reality. Back to the main matter. İ was disputing your claim that 80000 naira cannot get you through a week in Ghana, and that'a big lie. On the average 70% of ghanaians don't earn as much.
if a school paid you 300 cedis, then they cheated you because you had no qualifications... Do you know how much our market women and indomie sellers make in a month? Don't say what you don't know. If it's difficult to raise 80000k in Nigeria, it's not in Ghana.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
hammerD:

Have u heard of Boko haram?

Dat is Nigerians dealing with Nigerians.

Now, harm our citizens and let us see how far Ghanian military can do with the insurgency.
boko haram will not survive a week in Ghana
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, buhari was the same president that did the famous Ghana must go.
And he can do it again in a more devastating way.

If the ordinary Ghanaians were as smart as their leaders are right now with regards to this issue, they would tread with care.
The current Ghanaian presidents relative was the who sacked Nigerians with the Alien Compliance Act

Dont try him, he will send 5 million Nigerians packing
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kwanza:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ghanaians-enraged-over-border-closure/
In that case, the borders remain shut, indefinitely. We don't even share borders! Must you compel me to open the doors of my room! Ghana is looking for trouble. They should report us to the AU or UN!
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
At the rate of 65.43 naira to a cedi today?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
Are you sure, 65.43 naira to a cedi?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Yohh: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
martowskin1:

Like how many Ghanian do u see on ur street.

When Nigerians liter every nook and cranny of Ghana
Like how many Ghanaians even dey Ghana? the number go compete with the population of lagos..
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
onatisi:
there is a misinformation going round in ghana , that nigeria closed her borders against ghanians , IT IS ONLY THE ENLIGHTENED GHANAIAN THAT KNOW THAT THE BORDER CLOSURE IS TOTAL AND NOT ONLY SPECIFIC TO GHANAIAN . many that i have spoken to believe Ghana alone was singled out . i=you have to start explaining that it is actually against benin and that the effect just happened to spill over to ghana
so If Ghanaian goods are stack because you didnt informed Ghana that you were closing your border,

Then who else did you close your border to ?
Enjoy your border closure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.