Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife (48697 Views)

Andre Okoye Celebrates 6th Birthday: Paul & Anita Okoye Celebrate Their Son / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife / Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by matkid(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] grin cry grin cheesy wink
kobosmart:
grin yes and I'm living on mars
grin
kobosmart:
grin yes and I'm living on mars
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Marvieduke:

Hahaha o dun oooo, Ara nairaland egbami, shey bi baba re ni mo ni oyun fu, emi ati iwo o kin shey egbe rara, egbe baba re ni mo je fun iwo. Omo ale rada rada. Iwo ti o gba eko lati iya re, omo ko omo oshi. Fool of the highest order
omo ake, omo aisan, pained little witch , bleacher of Africa, ugly witch with rotten pu**y, aunty ode, olodo
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by PrincessGift(f): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
kobosmart:

Chevron ko you wan form like say you get parents
idiot,I can see how cheap u r,u aren't worth my time or MB
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Nature8(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Maraokere:
Nigerian Super singer, Paul Okoye, aka Rudeboy celebrates his wife, Anita Okoye as she adds another year to her age.

Rudeboy via his Instagram page throws a birthday shout out to the wife and birthday wishes.

He wrote:

"Happy special birthday to the one and only love of my life @anita_okoye

Mama ejima I love you we all love you Blessings always"

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mKj9xHTUd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/08/paul-okoye-celebrates-wife-as-she-clocks-30/

Happy birthday to her! cheesy
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Marvieduke(f): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
omo ake, omo aisan, pained little witch , bleacher of Africa, ugly witch with rotten pu**y, aunty ode, olodo

Same rotten pussy your mother has, eran ko, aburo maalu. Like I said egbe baba re ni mo je. Awon obi re oni jere re, Moto lo ma pa e, aja de ma la eje re
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by kobosmart(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
PrincessGift:
idiot,I can see how cheap u r,u aren't worth my time or MB
grin shut up scruffy hungry ghetto pikin
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Emmaskill(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Anita okoye is a virtuous woman with striking qualities required of a woman... happy birthday nwanyioma.....

Not the other disaster that wants to tear and rip the whole okoye family into pieces....God pass her though.
re u part of their family?

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Marvieduke:

Same rotten pussy your mother has, eran ko, aburo maalu. Like I said egbe baba re ni mo je. Awon obi re oni jere re, Moto lo ma pa e, aja de ma la eje re
everything you said, back to the sender times 100, may u keep singing songs of sorrows in Jesus mighty name ....... Amen, may that your bitter heart ruin ur life, ugly broke witch, husband snatcher with maggot dripping pu**y, Dangote truck go crush ur skul as u step out tomorrow, stupid witch, impoverished and apparently daft and rotten BITTERSOUL
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by josh25(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Emma1Oj:
Because they kn u more and both of you understand your self's more than any present gold digger.

Yep true.. But not all of them bro
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Marvieduke(f): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
everything you said, back to the sender times 100, may u keep singing songs of sorrows in Jesus mighty name ....... Amen, may that your bitter heart ruin ur life, ugly broke witch, husband snatcher with maggot dripping pu**y, Dangote truck go crush ur skul as u step out tomorrow, stupid witch, impoverished and apparently daft and rotten BITTERSOUL

Hahaha o dun oooo, omo ale jatijati, useless son of a bitch
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Marvieduke:

Hahaha o dun oooo, omo ale jatijati, useless son of a bitch
UGLY WRETCHED MAGGOT-DRIPPING PUSS* WITCH, PLS, GO AND DRINK SNIPER, U STUPID FOWL WITH MULTIPLE ACUTE SCLEROSIS.....DINGBAT OSHI
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Marvieduke(f): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
UGLY WRETCHED MAGGOT-DRIPPING PUSS* WITCH, PLS, GO AND DRINK SNIPER, U STUPID FOWL WITH MULTIPLE ACUTE SCLEROSIS.....DINGBAT OSHI

Eyaaaa pele stop crying now,
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by PecAbby: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
safarigirl:
Paul always acting as if he doesn't have a first son. Everytime twins this one, ejima that one. Anita went from Mama Andre to mama ejima, pesin wey no know go think say na him be first to born twins.

Parents rarely love their kids equally.

Very dumb post!!!
Is it your children... Why keep on spewing Nonsense everytime he posts a picture of his twins!
Some people on this nairaland are children faa...
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Hezzyluv: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2019
learner007:

And 31 is below?

angry

Is simple arithmetic ur p? don't u knw < or > sign again? she's > 30 means she could b above 200 aswell. No limit. Mr. or Mrs correction
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by learner007(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hezzyluv:

Is simple arithmetic ur p? don't u knw < or > sign again? she's > 30 means she could b above 200 aswell. No limit. Mr. or Mrs correction

I have 3 seconds to explain to you that the first integer above 30 is 31, and that is the age she is celebrating. So how does "She is above 30" make sense to you? Read your comment again. No be everything be fight...time up!
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Hezzyluv: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
learner007:

I have 3 seconds to explain to you that the first integer above 30 is 31, and that is the age she is celebrating. So how does "She is above 30" make sense to you? Read your comment again. No be everything be fight...time up!

Lol...... I no get power 2 talk letalon fight, mr. correction, keep confusing ur self. she's ABOVE 30yrs could b 200000000yrs take it anywia. Stop acting like a nitwit 'cause I knw u aren't one. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son / Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.