Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Hnd 2 Student Of Fed Poly Nas Engaged In Humanitarian Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd 2 Student Of Fed Poly Nas Engaged In Humanitarian Service (225 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hnd 2 Student Of Fed Poly Nas Engaged In Humanitarian Service by ezekiel2099(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Hnd 2 student who is the ex president of business administration and management and also the founder of ezey life foundation went out with his team members and reach out to clinic around his school environment (Kowa and Henard clinic)Fed poly Nas Nasarawa state with materials that will help the clinic to be neater and better for the well being of patient and staff and he also reach out to a school with learning material.
In the words of the founder comr Ezekiel itowo,he said success is looking out for a human need and meeting the need and that he want to impact the world with the investment of his personality.
Still a student but he took the bold step of causing a change.
#Ezeylifefoundation
#Impactingourworld

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Success To All Open Univeristy Students Writing Exams / Please I Need Total Scholarship Past Question / Pgd Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.