Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. (6357 Views)

#ENDSARS "No Other Government Has Addressed Poverty Like Us" Buhari / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by acc2020(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
npowerng:

You will be paid your stipend sir, please be patient.
every month, that's how you people keep delaying our stipends with useless excuses. I don't no when things will ever improve in this country. We never learn from our mistakes

4 Likes

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by zoeycherie: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let's hold them accountable please.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by jutaji: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
npowerng:

We sincerely apologize for the delay, please bear with us, payment will commence shortly.

What is your definition of 'shortly', 'soon,'
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by adamubk(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Be patient till when.........payment delay isn't helping the npower program anymore, but I think after kogi election they will remember us again
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by Baldwretch: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Baba Npower, any hope for me? I need this Npower job.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by sheffy87: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Npower please can u please suggest any other loan app, have almost used everything as a result of this incessant delay of payment.....! Kindly speak to the ministry to fast track our payment, the stipend heat is very harsh now ....!!!stipend is meant to cater for our well being and not to use to settle debt......!today date is 46/10/2019

4 Likes

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by iamawara(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2019
jutaji:

What is your definition of 'shortly', 'soon,'

Jesus is coming soon na
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by AutosBay(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Why have you not paid October stipend, today is 16th, anyway you are unique in delaying payments
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by AutosBay(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Please npower have you been paid?
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by Naruto87(m): 5:04am On Nov 17, 2019
npowerng:

You will be paid your stipend sir, please be patient.
Good morning, please I'll like to ask if payment have been made for last month..I operate gtbank and am yet to receive and a friend of mine said he has been paid.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Baldwretch:
Baba Npower, any hope for me? I need this Npower job.

Yes there is, you can apply when the portal is open for new in-take, kindly stay tuned.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2019
AutosBay:
Why have you not paid October stipend, today is 16th, anyway you are unique in delaying payments

We apologize for the delay in the payment of your stipend, please be patient you will be paid your stipend.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by pappydeewhy: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Today is 18th November, this is turning to deliberate wickedness. Up till now October stipend is yet to be paid.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2019
pappydeewhy:
Today is 18th November, this is turning to deliberate wickedness. Up till now October stipend is yet to be paid.

The delay is not intentional sir, you will be paid your stipend please patient.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by iretiolu92(f): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
npowerng:

We apologize for the delay in the payment of your stipend, please be patient you will be paid your stipend.
Apology accepted but when are we going to be pay this week or next week?
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by iretiolu92(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
npowerng:

But are you going to pay it together with Nov stipend?

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by iretiolu92(f): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
npowerng:

Yes there is, you can apply when the portal is open for new in-take, kindly stay tuned.
What is the hope of 2016 batch?
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by Kellykross: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello Sir, Please i want to know when I N-Power will start the registrations for new applicants. I missed out the opportunity the last time. please i really don't want to miss it this time around. Please I need updates. I want to be a sincere volunteer
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by adamubk(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
npowerng:

Be patient till when!
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by kachimor(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Npower, which way Nigeria, which way to go?
Whenever the time for stipend payment comes, is either technical issues stop the payment or transition from VP office to Humanitarian ministry. I even thought that is NIPPS or IPPS pay Npower volunteers?
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Kellykross:
Hello Sir, Please i want to know when I N-Power will start the registrations for new applicants. I missed out the opportunity the last time. please i really don't want to miss it this time around. Please I need updates. I want to be a sincere volunteer

We will make a post here when we begin registration, kindly stay tuned.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2019
kachimor:
Npower, which way Nigeria, which way to go?
Whenever the time for stipend payment comes, is either technical issues stop the payment or transition from VP office to Humanitarian ministry. I even thought that is NIPPS or IPPS pay Npower volunteers?

Beneficiaries payment will be made now directly from a ministry.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by sheffy87: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2019
npowerng:

Beneficiaries payment will be made now directly from a ministry.

And not from Npower as it use to be? Please any hope today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by omowumi9: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2019
We never knew the transition process would drag this long, please bear with us

When exactly should we be expecting November stipend?
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2019
sheffy87:

And not from Npower as it use to be? Please any hope today?

We can not say for sure.
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by sheffy87: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
npowerng:

We can not say for sure.

This is serious......! Pay day is unknown.....? Should we abdicate our duty as a result of the uncertainty in the future of Npower? I'm asking you because I'm one of the Rep here in Lagos and we are obligated to pass information accross ....!
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by vegafbs: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
It was an exciting three-day training program for participants of Daystar Power Energy Solutions.
We had an awesome time learning the need to be mindful of our communications and to take responsibility for the perceptions we create through our attitude on the job and towards our clients/colleagues. Our engaging conversations centered on Emotional Intelligence and learning how to apply it to ourselves was indeed very stimulating.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6602530911584165888
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
sheffy87:

This is serious......! Pay day is unknown.....? Should we abdicate our duty as a result of the uncertainty in the future of Npower? I'm asking you because I'm one of the Rep here in Lagos and we are obligated to pass information accross ....!

There is no need for panic, you are advised to continue your duties as usual, you will get paid your stipend.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by phillip9145(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
When? Or is it not money he will use for transport and feedings? All my creditors are disturbing me and am even to pay overdue repayments just because of this delay.

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by sheffy87: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
phillip9145:
When? Or is it not money he will use for transport and feedings? All my creditors are disturbing me and am even to pay overdue repayments just because of this delay.

My broda Ha tire ooooo, they still want us to be going to our PPA, when ppl can hardly survive, the damaging part is that they knew this wicked act would happen and they kept ppl in the dark since the end of last month, plans ve been distorted ....! The online protest is currently on going and if things got worse, ppl will take to the street and invite the media house...we need to know where we stand .! We are human and not slave in our country! Some of us are even older and well certificated than this ppl behind this handler handle just because we are not privileged to there doesn't mean we donot have a voice...!

1 Like

Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by DrTims(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
It's terrible
Re: N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. by npowerng: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2019
phillip9145:

Apologies for the inconveniences it is unintentional, rest assured you will be paid your stipend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2013 / Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. Job Recruitment / Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.