Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? (11627 Views)

Home For Recruiters And Job Seekers / Employmentgroup Chat. (job Seekers, Recruiters, Employer Of Labour) / Not All Roles Are Advertised: The Importance Of Speculative Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2019
kobosmart:

grin spoken like a true insurance sales geh, come sell me life or car insurance na,make i do you kpa kpa kpa wink

Your foolery has bounds. It’s not a curse o, but you can’t ever rise above peanuts. I’m not an insurance sales girl, but I respect their struggle. If those guys who had their shops burnt at Onitsha and Balogun had insurance, they won’t even be bothered. But then, what do a poor, dim-wit like you know?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kingsarch2000: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
coolcharm:
You don't sell insurance to people trying to survive.

Survival first.
Abi ooo. They should sell survival insurance first. That is relatable.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Your foolery has bounds. It’s not a curse o, but you can’t ever rise above peanuts. I’m not an insurance sales girl, but I respect their struggle. If those guys who had their shops burnt at Onitsha and Balogun had insurance, they won’t even be bothered. But then, what do a poor, dim-wit like you know?
grin after the kpa kpa kpa i go still buy your insurance na c'mon gimme a call 08032773199
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
kobosmart:

grin after the kpa kpa kpa i go still buy your insurance na c'mon gimme a call 08032773199

Lol...job seeker like you. Don’t go and get a job, keep deceiving your poverty stricken self
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Lol...job seeker like you. Don’t go and get a job, keep deceiving your poverty stricken self
grin ah ah trust me geh i've got you covered, there should be an insurance coverage wey fit reach my hand.
C'mon let me put my money where your toto is
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
kobosmart:

grin ah ah trust me geh i've got you covered, there should be an insurance coverage wey fit reach my hand.
C'mon let me put my money where your toto is

Eeyah, your case is what they call, “It is finished”.
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Eeyah, your case is what they call, “It is finished”.
grin oya lemme show you i mean what i am saying, how much be una car insurance make i pay buh u will follow me to fill the form in my house o
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2019
kobosmart:

grin oya lemme show you i mean what i am saying, how much be una car insurance make i pay buh i will fill the form in my house o

You and some people will be wondering why I’m still replying a low life like you, but I have to, perhaps for your redemption. Uncle, you know you have nothing, and probably borrowed this data you are using to browse.

You’re broke, hopeless and poor. When was the last time you had a good meal? When was the last time you had three square meal? When was the last time you changed your set of boxers?

Instead of you to be humble and concentrate on your job seeking (as far as I know, you can’t own a company with this mediocrity attitude), you’re here calling out people who even have the courage to test unknown waters.

For your own good stop being stupid, sit down and think about your miserable life. Learn to respect people’s struggle even down to a wheelbarrow pusher. Only then can you ever attain anything in life.

Stop being stupid! Stop being slow! You want to reply again, keep it coming. I sure have your time. I sure don’t want your life to go down the drain. But you see that company thing, forget it if you keep up with your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2019
maiahsaiah:

You and some people will be wondering why I’m still replying a low life like you, but I have to, perhaps for your redemption. Uncle, you know you have nothing, and probably borrowed this data you are using to browse.

You’re broke, hopeless and poor. When was the last time you had a good meal? When was the last time you had three square meal? When was the last time you changed your set of boxers?

Instead of you to be humble and concentrate on your job seeking (as far as I know, you can’t own a company with this mediocrity attitude), you’re here calling out people who even have the courage to test unknown waters.

For your own good stop being stupid, sit down and think about your miserable life. Learn to respect people’s struggle even down to a wheelbarrow pusher. Only then can you ever attain anything in life.

Stop being stupid! Stop being slow! You want to reply again, keep it coming. I sure have your time. I sure don’t want your life to go down the drain. But you see that company thing, forget it if you keep up with your mentality.
grin i hope you wee bring this much vigor when you come for our kpa kpa kpa appointment?
Let's fix today na, this one wey we dey holiday so
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2019
kobosmart:

grin i hope you wee bring this much vigor when you come for our kpa kpa kpa appointment?
Let's fix today na, this one wey we dey holiday so

Yes, this holiday is the perfect time to think about your life as other workers would be at home as well, so you don’t need to feel pressured or inferior. Think about your wasted years and your glory you sacrificed on the altar of sexual immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Yes, this holiday is the perfect time to think about your life other workers would be at home as well, so you don’t need to feel pressured or inferior. Think about your wasted years and your glory you sacrificed on the altar of sexual immorality.
Yea i promise to do dat oya time and place and whose bringing the condoms?
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2019
kobosmart:

Yea i promise to do dat oya time and place and whose bringing the condoms?

You can’t promise one thing and do another. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways, and this explains your current condition.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
maiahsaiah:

You can’t promise one thing and do another. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways, and this explains your current condition.
angry aunty you talk too much, bring your toto let's sell your insurance things.
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
kobosmart:

angry aunty you talk too much, bring your toto let's sell your insurance things.

I will continue to type until you have sense. You’re senseless

1 Like

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
maiahsaiah:

I will continue to type until you have sense. You’re senseless
grin and i wee continue to knock till you open leg, you need 8========D
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
kobosmart:

grin and i wee continue to knock till you open leg, you need 8========D

So you’ve been roaming around all day, eyah! Keep knocking ok. With persistence, your hand will turn to hammer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
maiahsaiah:

So you’ve been roaming around all day, eyah! Keep knocking ok. With persistence, your hand will turn to hammer.
grin talk is cheap geh give the broda yansh
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
kobosmart:

grin talk is cheap geh give the broda yansh

Keep knocking bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 4:13am On Nov 12, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Keep knocking bro
Knock knock knock knock knock

grin open the kpekus

1 Like

Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2019
kobosmart:

grin open the kpekus

Keep knocking, johnny knocker (yes I intentionally made it small letters cos you’re low).
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Keep knocking, johnny knocker (yes I intentionally made it small letters cos you’re low).
kiss mmmm thanks for the compliment buh i don see your pinshure, you no get breast so your toto will have to do.
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
kobosmart:

kiss mmmm thanks for the compliment buh i don see your pinshure, you no get breast so your toto will have to do.

You had to carry your stupidity to a girl’s thread that was celebrating her success. You are truly a low life.

Keep knocking
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
maiahsaiah:

You had to carry your stupidity to a girl’s thread that was celebrating her success. You are truly a low life.

Keep knocking
grin na your Toto carry me go there na, i go anywhere toto calls me
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
kobosmart:

Hope you’ve been persistent in knocking, if that’s the only thing you’ll achieve in your life. Keep knocking.
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
kobosmart:

Hope you’ve been persistent in knocking, if that’s the only thing
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Hope you’ve been persistent in knocking, if that’s the only thing you’ll achieve in your life. Keep knocking.

If that is what will make you open the kpekus

Knock knock knock Knock knock knock
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:

If that is what will make you open the kpekus

Pssst! Pssst! He-goat, hope you’ve been knocking?
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Pssst! Pssst! He-goat, hope you’ve been knocking?
Pssst! Insurance sales woman i still dey knock o
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
kobosmart:

Pssst! Insurance sales woman i still dey knock o

Sissisisiii, dog on heat, hope you’re still knocking?
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Sissisisiii, dog on heat, hope you’re still knocking?
kiss you know my answer to that queshun gurl
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
kobosmart:

kiss you know my answer to that queshun gurl

Bingo! bingo! Hope you're still knocking
Re: Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? by kobosmart(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Bingo! bingo! Hope you're still knocking
kiss you miss me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can These Interview Questions Be Answered / Rescue Me From My Job!! / Mass Job Losses Loom In Q1 2023 Amid Naira Crisis - Manufacturers, Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.