Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup (15309 Views)

My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2019
The breed should be called Ekukismo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by kobosmart(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Okay
angry ode your zealnut link is not working
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2019
kobosmart:

angry ode your zealnut link is not working
Thanks superfan, it's working now. Keep following my life so you can continue to point out little errors like this for me.
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Jangelina: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
While we are buying dogs and other goods online, please let's be careful as not to get scammed by Mr Abiola Falele (08124209952 and 08066698102). To be forewarned. We are compiling a list of scammers in Nigeria so they wouldn't hurt so many people. Thank you for your audience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by kobosmart(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Thanks superfan, it's working now. Keep following my life so you can continue to point out little errors like this for me.
angry anything to sell that dog casket my gee
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Warleyy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
I think it is.. you just typed lol
Meanwhile keep us updated with pictures when it's a few weeks . grin cheesy
Kelvin30286063:

Lol.. It's not funny abeg
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2019
So this is an update to my new pup which is a product of an unholy relationship between my dog (an American Eskimo) and a local dog (Ekuke)...
The pup is actually growing rapidly. Quite more rapid than I though cuz it's only been 2 weeks and a few days and he's so big already. He finally opened his eyes some says ago and steadily trying to walk which he is doing very well.
I also notice that the dog is very temperamental which is actually an opposite of what my Eskimo is.

You touch him at a time he is sleeping and he screams and turn as if to bite you. I have dropped him a few times out of fear whenever he does that. Only to realise that he doesn't even have teeth yet.

I also noticed that his coats are getting brownish or maybe it's milk, I don't know the exact color. I'm not good with colors.

Finally, he is walking as at today. Though not fully steady but at least he moves around.

Now to the issues, the mom is gradually withdrawing from him. She doesn't breastfeed him constantly the way she does before anymore and she doesn't rush down to him when he is calling for her anymore. I'm not sure if I should start trying some can food now or maybe later.

For now, enjoy some pictures.

3 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by kobosmart(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
So this is an update to my new pup which is a product of an unholy relationship between my dog (an American Eskimo) and a local dog (Ekuke)...
The pup is actually growing rapidly. Quite more rapid than I though cuz it's only been 2 weeks and a few days and he's so big already. He finally opened his eyes some says ago and steadily trying to walk which he is doing very well.
I also notice that the dog is very temperamental which is actually an opposite of what my Eskimo is.

You touch him at a time he is sleeping and he screams and turn as if to bite you. I have dropped him a few times out of fear whenever he does that. Only to realise that he doesn't even have teeth yet.

I also noticed that his coats are getting brownish or maybe it's milk, I don't know the exact color. I'm not good with colors.

Finally, he is walking as at today. Though not fully steady but at least he moves around.

Now to the issues, the mom is gradually withdrawing from him. She doesn't breastfeed him constantly the way she does before anymore and she doesn't rush down to him when he is calling for her anymore. I'm not sure if I should start trying some can food now or maybe later.

For now, enjoy some pictures.
angry see as your house dirty. What's now the use of your wife? If the pups end up with parvo like your other dog, God will not forgive u o.
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2019
kobosmart:

angry see as your house dirty. What's now the use of your wife? If the pups end up with parvo like your other dog, God will not forgive u o.
So from that picture you concluded that my house is dirty then had to insult my wife too. I understand that you've decided to be unfortunate in life but must you show that every time? I know you will eventually have a wife... I mean there are cheap girls everywhere but just pray you ever build a house in your life.
It's funny cuz that woman you just unjustly insulted has a very strong head. I'll advice you not to go out at all today. You may not get back home.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by kobosmart(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

It's funny cuz that woman you just unjustly insulted has a very[b] strong head[/b].

grin badt guy so because your wife sabi give head na why you dey allow am dirty your house and come btwn you and your parvo riddled dogs?

i feel u i feel u it's hard to see naija gehs that suck d!ck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by teeyem(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
5 days��
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
teeyem:
5 days��
7days
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Ofuks(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dear OP,

Congratulations on the birth of your puppy.
The puppy looks beautiful and I cannot wait to see what it would like as it gets older, given that you do not actually know the exact breed of it's daddy.
I appeal to you to treat it well and give it all the attention it deserves, as the universe works in mysterious ways and cracks unfathomable jokes that are often meant to confound the wise...

Keep the updates coming and goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Puppy is 18 days today. He's looking beautiful and I'm surprised that he actually looks this way. I thought he will look like a local dog but the pup obviously took the coats of his mother and the temperament of his father. Yes, he's barking at nothing really.
Here are some pictures I took today.

2 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Puppy is 18 days today. He's looking beautiful and I'm surprised that he actually looks this way. I thought he will look like a local dog but the pup obviously took the coats of his mother and the temperament of his father. Yes, he's barking at nothing really.
Here are some pictures I took today.
So I'm looking for a name for this cutie... I'll welcome suggestions but then I want to call him Kobosmart.
There is an idiot with that name on this forum so I'll name my dog after him.

16 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by agboedeh: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

So I'm looking for a name for this cutie... I'll welcome suggestions but then I want to call him Kobosmart.
lol

1 Like

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by DVMtuppence(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=Kelvin30286063 post=84249091]
T
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by tobilavish(m): 1:33am On Nov 22, 2019
hahahahaha.......kobosmart ko..
. .

beautiful dog

1 Like

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Goalnaldo(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

lol the guy should be proud that a cute dog is named after him

1 Like

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2019
Goalnaldo:
He's a motherfucker. I don't think he deserves it sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Goalnaldo(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

He's a motherfucker. I don't think he deserves it sef.
I see that he always like to attack you. Don't mind him. By the way, I enjoyed your write up. You are funny.
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I see that he always like to attack you. Don't mind him. By the way, I enjoyed your write up. You are funny.
Thank you... Which of my write ups? I have a few like that...
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Goalnaldo(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

your first two in this thread.
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Ramlette(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

men this your trend cracked me up cheesy cheesy
Wow!! The pup is so cute..... Now you are blessed with a new breed kobosmart

4 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ramlette:
men this your trend cracked me up cheesy cheesy
Wow!! The pup is so cute..... Now you are blessed with a new breed kobosmart
Lol... Yes, Kobosmart
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Nicklaus619(m): 4:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
So I was not going to share this before cuz I was very angry and disappointed at my dog. Basically I was ashamed to.
My dog gave birth about 5 days ago. The funny thing is I didn't even know she was pregnant.
Before you call me a careless owner, I will like to point out that I take good care of my dog. Aside my wife, she's next in line and she eats the best food and all that but I was so inexperienced.
About 4 weeks ago, I noticed her belly area was getting bigger and I check so I noticed her breast were big but my wife and I just clamped down on it saying she's just maturing.
Fast forward to 5 days ago, my dog gave birth to a pup before I woke up. She literally messed up the whole house with blood too.

We live in a fenced compound with well secured gates. How she got out to mate when she was on heat 3 months ago is what I don't know.
Yes I know she sneaks out sometimes through the doors of the shop attached to the building but I was careful when she was on heat cuz I know there are lots of local dogs in my street and they have been on her neck for so long.

I also miscalculated her heat period, I thought when the blood stain stopped that ovulation has stopped, didn't know that is when it actually starts so I became a little loss with her when I noticed the blood stains are gone.

Lo and behold, my dog gave birth to an Ekuke... cheesy and to make matters more annoying, she only gave birth to just one living pup. Vet doc said the pup is too big for a dog of her size so maybe that was why it was only one. But the annoying part is she was not even ready yet! She was only 9 months old when she came on heat.

The puppy is cute and it looks like he will have fluffy hairs like my dog so I'm keeping him or dashing him out to my little brother.

Please don't make fun of me. I tried to avoid this situation by buying two American Eskimos but the male died at 6 months old. undecided

Y'all be laughing at oop but I don't find this funny, I have a male samoyed he is 8 months old and I don't even allow him play around dogs that ain't his breed not to talk of ekuke, in fact on day I came back from work and met him outside my gate running up and down how he got out still marvels me, one thing with this breed of dog is their strength and swiftness, they are so smart and highly intelligent, oop just take heart and be more careful next time, this is my pup,
His name is chance, dude is a trouble maker grin

2 Likes

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Nicklaus619(m): 5:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Goalnaldo:

If he's a male name him Vegas or Marley
If he's a female name her Disney

cool
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by nams77: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

So from that picture you concluded that my house is dirty then had to insult my wife too. I understand that you've decided to be unfortunate in life but must you show that every time? I know you will eventually have a wife... I mean there are cheap girls everywhere but just pray you ever build a house in your life.
It's funny cuz that woman you just unjustly insulted has a very strong head. I'll advice you not to go out at all today. You may not get back home.
You get time to dey quarrel with that imp. Hows your dog. Any latest update?
I may have to get a dog in the distant future so i am learning a bit or two.
Nice accord by the way
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2019
nams77:

You get time to dey quarrel with that imp. Hows your dog. Any latest update?
I may have to get a dog in the distant future so i am learning a bit or two.
Nice accord by the way
My dog is fine, thank you. The updates are up there in this post. The pup is growing well. Thanks for complimenting my car too
Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by KingAzubuike(f): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
kobosmart:

Grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by tobilavish(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
more pics of k... smart please

1 Like

Re: My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup by space9880: 4:25am On Nov 29, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

yes good name for a bastard dog grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. / How To Identify A Pure GSD For A Newbies / Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.