Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) (61392 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fuqman:
Dark skin men and women and inferiority complex are like 5n6. You sound paned tho.

Lol��� I'm a light caramel. So.you are the one whos actually pained.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Wow! Sweet looking family.

Oniocha vs oniocha. Wify clearly adores the man. See how she possessively holds in almost all the pix
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Fuqman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol��� I'm a light caramel. So.you are the one whos actually pained.

Lmao.. Your dp is blank, how can I tell? .. #Teamcaramel.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by mannyiyke: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Subzero047:

He's no lion

He's a false prophet
Where's your evidence?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by mannyiyke: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Dont know what some women fancy in fair men. To each its own sha.

If he's not caramel or dark caramel, I nor gree ooo...
Because you are as dark as charcoal.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Subzero047:

He's no lion

He's a false prophet

And who asked you to be the judge??
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Akharmony: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
One man food nah another man poison... Last Last!! Everything still base on Hustle.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
mannyiyke:
Because you are as dark as charcoal.

Hi yellow man�. For your Info, I'm light caramel.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by precious519: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
darlenese:
what's all this description " Nigerian controversial pastor bla bla bla, u know he is fake , so just say , Nigerian fake pastor ...

msheeew
lolzzzz u day it right
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by mannyiyke: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hi yellow man�. For your Info, I'm light caramel.
Like Thomas, I'll only believe it if I see your picture. Seeing is believing.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
imitation prophet abawo ubaa umu eluwa leekwa n'anya lee. ndi ekwu ozo eme ozo............
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
mannyiyke:
Like Thomas, I'll only believe it if I see your picture. Seeing is believing.

Nah.. I don't need to put up just to prove I am. Thats not my mission on here.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by MedicH: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's a good thing that they are still together after several years of marriage, i pray they'd still be together till old age and death do them part. In Jesus name. Amen.

Matthew 19:3-6 (KJV)

3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

what if no be God join them together?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:
I don't know why I like this man.

The lion himself
Ladical prophet...
Indabosi himself
Brainwashed mfers
Ure a xtian today because the missionaries got here first, if usman danfodio did, it will have been a different ball game.
Religion is politics and a scam.
Nothing special
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
MedicH:

what if no be God join them together?
They were married, weren't they?

That saying was speaking about marriage not them.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by MedicH: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
They were married, weren't they?

That saying was speaking about marriage not them.

in that case you're saying every marriage is joined by GOD
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
MedicH:

in that case you're saying every marriage is joined by GOD
If that was what Jesus was saying the pharisees?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
logan2:
jealousy is wicked thing, run away from it.
and u know I'm jealous of him how ?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Uzorgod(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2019
Anybody wey say de tin wey we de do no get head, bro, if we cut ur head put e go get head grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Topsy0426(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Who we marry is one of the most important decisions in life. One that will influence the level of happiness, growth and success, like no other choice. - NATHAN WORKMAN

Marriage is a decision in life as said in the quote above, this is a decision that can affect the way you live the rest of your life... If not well taken can make one in a mess or otherwise.

One of the ways your marriage will not add to the rate of divorce in our world today is for you to marry your mate and if you are married already, make your spouse your mate!

You see that statement of ' Am I your mate?' does not apply in marriage. You must marry your mate. I will like to talk on six dimensions you and the person you want to marry or you have married must be mate.

Question: What do i mean by Marry Your Mate?

Answer: These simply means for you to marry someone you can relate with. The person that what you to grow as he or she grows. someone that what you both to keep developing and moving stronger... Not someone that is in competitions with you in some levels of life..

on Fortizo Light i shall revealed to us "Six Secrets To A Successful Marriage"... https://www.fortizolight.com/2019/11/six-secrets-to-a-successful-marriage.html
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by simonfynboi(m): 2:04am On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm dia business is blooming...
Chukuemeka n sons Nigeria ltd... undecided
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by mannyiyke: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Nah.. I don't need to put up just to prove I am. Thats not my mission on here.
Hahaha! Ok. I was just joking.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2019
amebogistng:
Popular wrestling pastor, Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere that is well known for his non-convetional ways of performing miracles and WWE-style wrestling antics on the pulpit is actually a loving family man with 4 kids and he is celebrating his wedding anniversary today. He has also released some very rare photos of him, his wife and kids in a family portrait.

We have the privilege of sharing some of the family photos of Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere and his family below:

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/prophet-chukwuemeka-odumeje-celebrates.html
Women are delicious,,, in any kind of work you do be it good or bad, you must find a supportive woman who believes in you.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21
MrStan11:
I don't know why I like this man.

The lion himself

Same here oh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.