Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (28815 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Adeyeyeaki(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gracealone:
Sometimes, it can be serious when you throw out open invitation like this, assuming many people would not turn up. Just make your rice and stew plenty.

I wish you and your future home much blessings from the Most High God, in Jesus name.
Remember that Bubu had closed border ooo. Don't expect rice but other Naija food will be available in abundance

1 Like

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
why nairalanders prewedding pix so boring? I have noticed this a couple of times.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by femi4: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
obembet:
I will be there. I like Yoruba food o ( amala and ewedu)
Go for pounded yam and Isapa

1 Like

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin
Adeyeyeaki:

Remember that Bubu had closed border ooo. Don't expect rice but other Naija food will be available in abundance
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Eaglefine(f): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations Ndi oma
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats

God bless your union
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by sofiscatedmoron: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
this man is 45 na and she is 42 from my opinion

1 Like

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Congratulations, I go dey my village dey relax on that day.

You wan travel a month before Christmas to beat cost abi

Smart guy
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nmezor(f): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratz to u two
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Rollins777(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations my people hope you people are seeing now that nairaland is best place to be?every bachelors should drop their numbers to get their future wives here.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by 9ja083: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Happy married life.
May your home be blessed beyond measures.
May goodnews always open doors for u.
May Grace embrace u and ur family.
I wish u the very best of a new home.
No gossip.
Trust each other.
Understand your partner more.
Be honest to each other no matter what. And please dont allow tge result of honest or painful truth put u two in confusion. This will make u to be open to each other thereby making difficult for anyone to blackmail u.
Be who you are.
Take correction when necessary.
Be careful with the decision u take when angry and be very very careful with the decision u make when in a very happy mood. Always say "i will think about it and get back to u" then discuss it with ur partner.
Love each other
Be caring
Always think of how to improve for the best of the family in a positive way.
ENJOY!

To those that insults ppl on Nairaland dont worry, u go jamb ur boss for office

1 Like

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Marvieduke(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
God bless their union
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
EFABBES:
Join us on 30th November 2019 @ Blessed Baptist Church Port Harcourt

Congrats bro and as i always reiterate
..the best marriage is not between two romantic people neither is it the one between two compatible people.

The best marriage can only be between two FORGIVERS.

God bless your union.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by maynation(f): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
My own wedding is coming soon with my charming prince on this forum tongue

1 Like

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Newbreed2018: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
EFABBES:
Your wife does not look like someone that will be sweet in bed. She looks boring and uninspiring.
Apologies, just my opinion.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by kobosmart(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
they no even fine sef
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by SteveOfu: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
AN NGO is holding it MACTA DAY and would like Volunteers
Lagos residents ONLY
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxlDzbCET9-uMirQoKCw5lIG2hv0fcfi4D4xPwwyla7oJGIg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Stipends shall be paid it
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by chinchonglee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
kingy1:
why nairalanders prewedding pix so boring? I have noticed this a couple of times.
go snap ur own na

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Justin29a: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Nnaa which kain boring pictures be this naa ...una dey go deeper life?

GO GET YOURSELF SOMETHING DOING MATE[

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Enemyofpeace: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
I just dey laff. If i talk sey dem no fine now, some people go say na bad belle. So i no go talk sey they boat look very ugly
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Enemyofpeace: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Your wife does not look like someone that will be sweet in bed. She looks boring and uninspiring.
Apologies, just my opinion.
Na true you talk jare, I take eye UnCloth am and she dey very very boring as i try to do am
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by stuff46(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
EFABBES:

Congratulations

skimpledawg will represent us
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Triniti(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Man, after your wedding, you need to hit the gym. Look at the mass of fat on your waist.
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by captianfreeman(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Nnaa which kain boring pictures be this naa ...una dey go deeper life?
They are not immoral abi?
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by missyQween(f): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulation. May God bless your Union.

God when o. I have Nairaland account too na wink
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by CaptainMitch: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
I don already keep like 50k for Christmas jolly and I go still dey top am till e reach 200k na just visit I no go spend Christmas for my village

NaijaRoyalty:

You wan travel a month before Christmas to beat cost abi

Smart guy

Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by chukel(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
The tie though
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
lovely couple
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by webngnews: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Old newspapers is getting married at last...
Wishing then a blissful conjugal...

Make una represent nairaland well o! Make una no be like some naija mofo that will scatter after some few months
Re: Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders by Angelacruz: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Decent outfit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.