Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

“My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court (35541 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Husband is not taking of them at all and yet she tells the court to mandate him to keep paying school fees.

Something is off with that.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by sweetonugbu: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gforce2015:

A fi suru.. nah by force Dem dey marry?
Guru Maharaj no marry ... and he has no child...
You see,. There are demons waiting to be unleashed in the heart of every lady... You guys shld just look for a less bearable demon and marry her...
I tire ooo
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
abbey621:
More than likely they are both telling the truth. The man is probably not putting down financially and because of this the woman stopped sharing her goodies. Which brings us back to this important statement: In extreme poverty or wealth, that is when true colors are shown! Abeg Judge dissolve the union o, nothing pains a man more than unnecessary konji and nothing pains a woman more than seeing money but not able to reach it grin grin grin
It doesn't necessarily need to be dissolved.They just need to talk small sense to that man's head and whine him small,his head will reset.

2 Likes

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Bigboss111(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Infact I wonder why many single homes have almost the same problem. Women denying their husbands intimacy. Many women don't value marriage as an institution but use that as means of getting luxury and material gains. Though there are few good and lovely women who always take good care of their husbands and kids no matter the situation, but majority of our women love their husbands because of their husband's financial status. As situation changes, wahala don start...no sex, no darling, darling...hmmm.

My candid advice to my fellow men is that do not stress yourself too much on one woman. If you marry a woman and after sometime you started seeing changes, sit down with her and discuss issues, may be you are not giving her the love and caring you were giving her...or even good sex. I am serious! Some women need rough sex... give her enough rounds even if you feel tired handle her well. Wallahi, she will hardly disrecpect you. But if you tried all alternatives and fail, marry another wife if your religion permits poligamy. Shikenan!! She must change, if only sex you need from her.

Finally, to my sisters please try and be opening your legs as wide as possible if you are married. That's the bedrock of your happiness and your husband's comfort. If he is not giving you the way you want, be frank, tell him in a friendly manner.

May peace continue to reign in our homes.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
stop paying the rent, leave that demon there and count your blessings....!
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Why is he poking her vahina with his finger na, he should use a stick shocked

1 Like

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by AvalonSpace(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Of all the words written there, that's the only line you saw.. Lol
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Lush100(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
fabricated story or reasoning. Ever heard the QUOTE "human wants are insatiable. the key word there is "human". You may use woman to replace human if u are married.

fairfora:
Wow? Na wetin make I fit dash you ooooo smiley Just tell me cheesy

The best comment ever. If you take good care of a woman...tell her to sit down, she sits...tell her oya, stand up , she obeys. They're not stupid. What you give is what you get in return...how's the volume....?

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by nuban07(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Organs:

Bros, is the husband refusing to take care of them because he cannot afford to or because he refused to? Go read it again and pay attention to how she said he is "wicked" and he now works but not taking care of them. Do not blame everything on money, poverty. etc. He is working, he can afford to, he just refused to, also, she said she can take care of the three kids, he should just pay their school fees. It is not poverty. Go again and read about what poor or poverty means.

I understand ur points but the woman's story is complicated. She said he steals from the proceed she made from her plantain business and u think such man is capable to take care of his family.

Bros if the man is rich and taking care of his family she won't denied him sex talk less of divorce
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by wany(f): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
gGGODDd:
the girl's comment generally means she isn't the type that will date a struggling hard workin yung man. How could she say no sex for a man who have no money?Does she think such men will remain poor? I hate wen fmales berate men whether they poor or rich. I undstnd her wel

But you are cool when guys berate females on this forum.guy life is simple but ignorantly we make it difficult.when you are loaded (acct) life is beautiful and you can get all you want.stop this outed phrase that a good woman will struggle with you till you hit the jack pot,it all ended in the 90s the melinia ladies are not ready for that,you struggling does not mean another guy is not in wealth.so if am to advice stay away from women and continue with your strugle till you hit the jackpot,then they will come like ants on sugar,anything you want to use them for will be allowed.for now hold on to your Vaseline .shallom sad

1 Like

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by DexterousOne(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Our west blothers and fvck are like 5and 6.

they like s*x to the extent he had to marry at the age of 27yrs.

as a real niggarrr (in slawormir voice) i can tell you that 99% of the west men marries because of fvck.

deny them sex at your own peril.

Anything wrong with marrying at 27?
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by seangy4konji: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lol...

While some don over cum....

Inside life.

I no even bother to read. Someone deprive me of sex after Goldberg after I pay bride price?

Kamagbo
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Organs(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
nuban07:

I understand ur points but the woman's story is complicated. She said he steals from the proceed she made from her plantain business and u think such man is capable to take care of his family.

Bros if the man is rich and taking care of his family she won't denied him sex talk less of divorce

Ok, i see your point. However it is not poverty. If he is not mean to her, maybe he will be getting some action, now he is not getting any action in the other room. Yes, more money can motivate her a little to open the closed border. lol.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
darlenese:
sex is ,not for poor men , go and hustle well she will sleep with her legs wide open.

no fuc k for the poor

The woman should not be stingy and the man should do his duty. Family planning...
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by abbey621(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
emddi:
It doesn't necessarily need to be dissolved.They just need to talk small sense to that man's head and whine him small,his head will reset.

Look at thie profession, look at all the man has been bottling up inside, issues like this usually ends in violence or some serious inappropriate behavior.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
DexterousOne:

Anything wrong with marrying at 27?
Yes!
with no preparedness and plans for poverty alleviation.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by gGGODDd(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
wany:

But you are cool when guys berate females on this forum.guy life is simple but ignorantly we make it difficult.when you are loaded (acct) life is beautiful and you can get all you want.stop this outed phrase that a good woman will struggle with you till you hit the jack pot,it all ended in the 90s the melinia ladies are not ready for that,you struggling does not mean another guy is not in wealth.so if am to advice stay away from women and continue with your strugle till you hit the jackpot,then they will come like ants on sugar,anything you want to use them for will be allowed.for now hold on to your Vaseline .shallom sad
thank u. This good advice and i love d fact that accept u hoes are not supporters but golddiggers. Lousy b!tch, i definitely will use u like a piece of loosed sh!t that u are. I remain committed to struggle smartly to d point i employ u as sex slave for my dog
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Bimpe29: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and thus he spends the night angry with her, the angels continue cursing her till the morning." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim, riyad as-salihin 1749]
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by padi94(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oga what is sexual right, how can you hv right to a woman's body... if you want sex push the right bottons nd it will open for you. Better still just gv her money

1 Like

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by padi94(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bimpe29:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and thus he spends the night angry with her, the angels continue cursing her till the morning." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim, riyad as-salihin 1749]

Doesn't that sound like bullcrap to you??
The book is just one man writing about himself nd d things he thinks are right
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Martini101(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
lexy500:
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.

Salvation Army Hospital Oji-River, ENUGU State can help here. Take her there.

2 Likes

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Rouzey: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
It is well.
Meanwhile, pls patronize us ��

Why not protect your skin against the harsh harmattan weather this season by using our organic herbal black soap made from different natural fruits, essential oils and ingredients. It moisturizes, exfoliate & brightens the skin evenly, fades stretch marks, clears & prevent pimples, acnes, rashes, eczma, dark spots, itches and sunburn.

INTERESTED BUYERS should •Call: 09024244727 or •Whatsapp: https:///2349024244727
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by micflo28(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
darlenese:
sex is ,not for poor men , go and hustle well she will sleep with her legs wide open.

no fuc k for the poor
does hustling have only masculine feature? If you exempt yourself from the hustling don't expect a made man to marry a lazy ass like you
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by frozen70g(f): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kingrefreshed:
Very simple! Get another woman or even two more join with her for house.

Just like that ❓

And you think the man will survive it
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Kingrefreshed: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Its not about getting two more, its about catering for them.
The only thing you men know how to do is to chook but when it comes to taking care of the family, you'll start giving a million and one excuses.

Not all men like to "Chook ". Remember there's a word called "Soapy grin
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Topsy0426(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Who we marry is one of the most important decisions in life. One that will influence the level of happiness, growth and success, like no other choice. - NATHAN WORKMAN

Marriage is a decision in life as said in the quote above, this is a decision that can affect the way you live the rest of your life... If not well taken can make one in a mess or otherwise.

One of the ways your marriage will not add to the rate of divorce in our world today is for you to marry your mate and if you are married already, make your spouse your mate!

You see that statement of ' Am I your mate?' does not apply in marriage. You must marry your mate. I will like to talk on six dimensions you and the person you want to marry or you have married must be mate.

Question: What do i mean by Marry Your Mate?

Answer: These simply means for you to marry someone you can relate with. The person that what you to grow as he or she grows. someone that what you both to keep developing and moving stronger... Not someone that is in competitions with you in some levels of life..

on Fortizo Light i shall revealed to us "Six Secrets To A Successful Marriage"... https://www.fortizolight.com/2019/11/six-secrets-to-a-successful-marriage.html
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 09, 2019
darlenese:

no fuc k for the poor

Senseless.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by wany(f): 2:33am On Nov 09, 2019
gGGODDd:
thank u. This good advice and i love d fact that accept u hoes are not supporters but golddiggers. Lousy b!tch, i definitely will use u like a piece of loosed sh!t that u are. I remain committed to struggle smartly to d point i employ u as sex slave for my dog

Am glad you are now home with the truth,in zalatan voice he sang,my brother hustle oooh if not you go follow another man drag WIFY. I still repeat you can use them as you wish.
Shallom cool
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by opedaydydx9(m): 4:38am On Nov 09, 2019
You don't have any right anywhere, it's her private part
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2019
nuban07:
The bone of contention is still poverty

No it isn't.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by johnad3(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2019
Shes olosho jooo, na bcus of you nothing giving her money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.