Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (93489 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Brightmind: 2:36am On Nov 16, 2010
Any man can cheat for any reason – you can even find those who do it just for fun; but for most men; cheating on their spouse is a game – a game of wits, smartness and a tussle of freedom…then you have those that are just being stupid! Now gals, you are most-def going to learn the how from this piece – it is not every day you get to read stuffs like this from a former chronic cheat, who at a point was a spouse to a devoted woman and yet had dozens of women to make out with!

This piece is more like a testimony than it is a self-help article but by the time you are through with it, you must have learnt some of the world’s most guided secrets of proactive seduction and vengeful persuasion. Now you don’t have to believe any of my recommendations; just try them out, after all: if they fail, your guy still remains a cheat (no offense intended) – at least you got a chance.

But let me warn you and probably help you with a resolution I stumbled upon on the internet: “the truth is that there is really nothing you can do to stop your man from cheating. No matter how much you fret or check up on him, if a man wants to cheat, he will”. Now I guess you are wondering, ‘so, why the title; a hype?’ Not really; what most women do is to tell (and they usually have so many ways of doing this) their men to stop cheating on them. This hardly helps matters for these guys just go on and do the opposite! So the tips in this article are a little out of the ordinary but they worked against me; not only am I now devoted to my woman, I’m working towards helping women like you curb guys like the former me.

The first thing you need to do is: let your man know you are aware he is cheating on you; and that you can’t waste a puff for that. The urge to cheat is promoted by deception and the desire to deceive; when he knows you know and don’t mind, he can only last a while as a cheat. Especially when he can’t figure out what is cooking up in your mind. Some guys, at this point, will start thinking you are even into the game with them and the fear of the unknown will eventually freak them out and into paying more attention to; and guide you more closely. But hey, you need to see the red button on this: If he thinks rather that you are just being weak or scared of opposing him; then you have yourself a situation. You must convince him you don’t really care; both for what he is doing and for what he thinks about your indifference.

The next tip is a little bit weird. I say: if you know his fields, go there and plant mines that will discourage his team mates from running around with him. For instance; if he sleeps around with women at his place of work; plant a rumour in his block that he is HIV positive or has some very scary STDs. Make sure he can’t trace this rumour to you, then sit back and watch; in fact people around will start pitying you and his mates will fly for their lives. You can also get contract seductress to lure him, and scare the hell out of his life. She can blackmail him against someone he fears, or another who respects him or even an institution he might be scared to show that aspect of his life to. When all this gets on his nerves he will run to you and hold on; as you are supposedly the only woman who can protect him. Be glad to welcome him like a prodigal son!

Now you know he is a cheat; the next thing is for you to find out why he is cheating on you. Are you denying him something; or is he just insatiable? Are his friends responsible for this? Could you tell if he had always been like that – may be you knew but decided to manage him, hoping you will change him? Is he trying to get your attention; or is he drowning in the much you are providing? Or worst still is he just a perpetual cheat…an uncommitted brute? Whatever; when you find out why, stop everything you are doing that had encouraged or is encouraging his habit.

To be continued on www.lovebirdsguide..com
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Busybody2(f): 2:42am On Nov 16, 2010
Brightmind:

Any man can cheat for any reason – you can even find those who do it just for fun; but for most men; cheating on their spouse is a game – a game of wits, smartness and a tussle of freedom…then you have those that are just being silly! Now gals, you are most-def going to learn the how from this piece – it is not every day you get to read stuffs like this from a former chronic cheat, who at a point was a spouse to a devoted woman and yet had dozens of women to make out with!

This piece is more like a testimony than it is a self-help article but by the time you are through with it, you must have learnt some of the world’s most guided secrets of proactive seduction and vengeful persuasion. Now you don’t have to believe any of my recommendations; just try them out, after all: if they fail, your guy still remains a cheat (no offense intended) – at least you got a chance.

But let me warn you and probably help you with a resolution I stumbled upon on the internet: “the truth is that there is really nothing you can do to stop your man from cheating. No matter how much you fret or check up on him, if a man wants to cheat, he will”. Now I guess you are wondering, ‘so, why the title; a hype?’ Not really; what most women do is to tell (and they usually have so many ways of doing this) their men to stop cheating on them. This hardly helps matters for these guys just go on and do the opposite! So the tips in this article are a little out of the ordinary but they worked against me; not only am I now devoted to my woman, I’m working towards helping women like you curb guys like the former me.

The first thing you need to do is: let your man know you are aware he is cheating on you; and that you can’t waste a puff for that. The urge to cheat is promoted by deception and the desire to deceive; when he knows you know and don’t mind, he can only last a while as a cheat.  Especially when he can’t figure out what is cooking up in your mind. Some guys, at this point, will start thinking you are even into the game with them and the fear of the unknown will eventually freak them out and into paying more attention to; and guide you more closely. But hey, you need to see the red button on this: If he thinks rather that you are just being weak or scared of opposing him; then you have yourself a situation. You must convince him you don’t really care; both for what he is doing and for what he thinks about your indifference.

The next tip is a little bit weird. I say: if you know his fields, go there and plant mines that will discourage his team mates from running around with him. For instance; if he sleeps around with women at his place of work; plant a rumour in his block that he is HIV positive or has some very scary STDs. Make sure he can’t trace this rumour to you, then sit back and watch; in fact people around will start pitying you and his mates will fly for their lives. You can also get contract seductress to lure him, and scare the hell out of his life. She can blackmail him against someone he fears, or another who respects him or even an institution he might be scared to show that aspect of his life to. When all this gets on his nerves he will run to you and hold on; as you are supposedly the only woman who can protect him. Be glad to welcome him like a prodigal son!

Now you know he is a cheat; the next thing is for you to find out why he is cheating on you. Are you denying him something; or is he just insatiable? Are his friends responsible for this? Could you tell if he had always been like that – may be you knew but decided to manage him, hoping you will change him? Is he trying to get your attention; or is he drowning in the much you are providing? Or worst still is he just a perpetual cheat…an uncommitted brute? Whatever; when you find out why, stop everything you are doing that had encouraged or is encouraging his habit.

To be continued on www.lovebirdsguide..com

Long tori, this na simple matter of "do me i do you", God no dey vex cool cool cool grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Brightmind: 3:05am On Nov 16, 2010
@Busy Body, them u dont have to worry about a cheating dude! Good for you, trust me.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Jomogbomo4: 3:06am On Nov 16, 2010
Just get him to wear one of this tongue of cos, the key remains with you. . .see, all your problem solved with a lock and key

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by WackyJ1(m): 3:13am On Nov 16, 2010
This topic should be renamed how to get a divorce cos if my wife tries that rubbish of spreading rumour, or hiring someone to blackmail me and i find out which i surely will. She is finished.
The suggestions in this topic can most times lead to an endless cycle. Wife spreads rumour hr has aids. Man spreads rumour she has gonorhea or better still aids as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by HighChief4(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2010
Story
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Brightmind: 3:20am On Nov 16, 2010
@Gbomo, that's just wierd.
@Wacky, that's if you ever discover, if she is gud it will work naturally. Think about it: a cheating spouse can invite the virus into the home. Is it not better to be thought to have it when you dont have the HIV than to actually have it?

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by WackyJ1(m): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2010
Ah, but is it not the stigma of having HIV that makes people hide it and contributes about 40percent to the fear of HIV

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by mykali(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

Just get him to wear one of this tongue of cos, the key remains with you. . .see, all your problem solved with a lock and key
Any man that can be persuaded to wear that stuff shouldn't be called a man.

@Topic
will this work with Nigerian guys?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by snthesis(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2010
Abeg OP- u made sum sense esp wit d mindgames-kip d cheat guessin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Mygoldie(f): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

Exactly, what a good idea. wink, Lock it and keep the key to yourself and whenever your ready to access it, open it, SIMPLES!!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by WackyJ1(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2010
^^^ Men are in trouble, women have started getting ideas
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by mykali(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2010
^^it's good that i'm reading this. So i'll know when she's trying to be funny. grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Brightmind: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2010
@WackyJ1, I have written to help the ladies deal with a cheating mate not to curb or fight the spread of HIV – I have a project for that. Besides, that was just an instance; there are other weird mines she can plant in her husband’s field.

@My Kali, Nigerian guys and men are humans with emotions (Fear, Shame, Anger, Love etc); it all depends on how you apply my recommendations. The idea is to pull off the rug from his foot and give him a shoulder to hold back on. About knowing when she starts acting funny…it wouldn’t even cross your mind. Instead you will think nemesis has caught up on you or that your sins are being revisited. Trust me
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by lovemoi2(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Wackyj1 whats da big deal abt divorce, u think its easy stayin forever with one man? Comot jor with ur silly treats! Who u be wey ur wife go finish, she go even happy sey she get oppurtunity to try another di!ick without guilt!!

@busy_body something wey dey untop ur head u come quote. Ena sabi abuse NL quote no be small oh!!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by EFCC1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
@poster the option of spreading HIV rumour is very wrong & wicked "u don't use evil to conquer evil"

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by EFCC1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
@poster the option of spreading HIV rumour is very wrong & wicked "u don't use evil to conquer evil"

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by ikamefa(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2010
why stress your self spreading lies and baseless rumors? undecided undecided

whats that thingy up dia? grin grin grin a cork meter? cheesy
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by ShyOne(f): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
Chastity belt for a man??

ahahahahahahahahahah

lolololololololo

What in God's name?  I thought I knew everything

What man will strap this on?  TELL ME

hahahahahahahahahahaha

My baby better NEVER EVER put that contraption on himself - EVER!!!!! God is my man's chastity belt - he doesn't cheat.

hahahahahahahahahaha - Man you are too much, just too much for me today!! hahahahahah - lolololololololo - oh my side - it hurts me,

Jomo-gbomo:

Just get him to wear one of this  tongue of cos, the key remains with you. . .see, all your problem solved with a lock and key
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by edlion57(m): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2010
lovemoi2:

@Wackyj1 whats da big deal abt divorce, u think its easy stayin forever with one man? Comot jor with your silly treats! Who u be wey your wife go finish, she go even happy sey she get oppurtunity to try another di!ick without guilt!!

@busy_body something wey dey untop your head u come quote. Ena sabi abuse NL quote no be small oh!!
save dis page, because u will try as many di!ick as possible o. say amen 2 dat.NONSENSE
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by vivaladiva(f): 1:46am On Nov 17, 2010
busy body na god go bless that ur hand wey u take type that thing wey u type

if i put this kind effort into running a business or into my work am sure i wld be smiling all the way to the bank

cheat if u like ---no be ur PENIS----but if i catch u and ur bloody bulucus---then it is on baby boy
who has time to be spreading rumours that he has an std---so that people wld start to look me with corner eye----i call that cutting ur leg to spite ur toe

as for the first one---like u said , it cld be interpreted as weaknes----simple just tell am do me i do u---or simply--if i catch u---the last thing u will hear is that door being slamed in ur face
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by HighChief4(m): 2:52am On Nov 17, 2010
^^^^ Them dey fit catch breeze? Some guys sef its when they cheat seriously that their women love them more, cos they show their partners more luv(out of guilty conscience)

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by nellaluv(f): 3:02am On Nov 17, 2010
Story.

Smh @ plant mine such as HIV STD rumour. undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Tabium: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
My husband has been cheating for long and he still is, should I let him have sex with me even when I know he's cheating or what should I do cos u said d wife shouldn't complain
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way by Tabium: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls should I stop aving sex with my husband cos he's cheating or I should inroduce condom and be firm with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men With Skinny Legs / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.