Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

#kfcproposal: SEE VIRAL VIDEO THAT MADE BIG BRANDS PLAN WEDDING FOR CUTE COUPLE! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #kfcproposal: SEE VIRAL VIDEO THAT MADE BIG BRANDS PLAN WEDDING FOR CUTE COUPLE! (342 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#kfcproposal: SEE VIRAL VIDEO THAT MADE BIG BRANDS PLAN WEDDING FOR CUTE COUPLE! by IsmailVasiti: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just in case you haven’t checked twitter yet today, that should be your next stop; after you finish reading this article; because of the #KFCProposal.

You are probably already wondering what all this fuss is about; so we’ll get right to it.

Quick Rundown:
The proposal video of a South African couple in one of KFC’s outlets in the country went viral; and, wait for it,

KFC South Africa offered the couple a Finger Lickin’ treat for their wedding!

But that’s not all,

Now, other major brands in South Africa are reaching out to give the couple a wedding they will never forget!

Brands like Coca-cola, Standard Bank, Sun City Resort, Huawei, Amstel Malta, Lion Lager, Sony Movies, PUMA…..

The list of brands on board for this wedding is absolutely endless!

Check it out: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/kfcproposal-how-twitter-is-planning-the-wedding-for-this-south-african-couple/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Take Their Religion Seriously / My 2020 Resolution: No More Parasites Ladies In My Life / Do You Know What Happens When You Order An Adult Doll Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.