Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) (62557 Views)

D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos / D'banj, His Wife Lineo & Swanky Jerry At The Global Citizen Festival / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by GistCaster: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerian musician D'Banj and his wife steps out with newborn son for the first time in California.

Recall D'Banj had welcomed a son with his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow in the United States of America on Thursday, September 19, 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q98x0-VD_6E

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/dbanj-shares-first-photos-of-his-newborn-son-and-wife-as-they-step-out-together

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by GistCaster: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video => HERE

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Beosten(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
My daughter will arrive in January. Anyone that knows Dbanj may care to tell him to make a pre-order deal for the queen in transit.

We call this thing Honorary Label Artist. Lol. Sense will not kill me.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Made4naijaceo(f): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by GistCaster: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Ciaos: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Make Dem no take over being careful wound this baby ooooo.... May God be his guide, because human beings dey Fu*k up..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by backnbeta(f): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
I'm so happy for the family! I hope they'll be more careful this time.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
God has wipe away all tears from their eyes. Happy for them......

In life never be discouraged, no matter what you are going through.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by hisexcellency34: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats. Go and close that your fvcking swimming pool ooo. I will personally jail you if any fvckery happens

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by tunary(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
na so. this is a replacement for the sacrificial lamb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
lipsrsealed

I hope he has sealed up that swimming pool

5 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Guyman02: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats to the family

12 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
I only hope he won't do to this one what he did to the first.

The life of an innocent child isn't worth any amount of money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Criticaltemp: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please u guys should not b k-less again ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by DBossNG(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
I am happy for you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by wonuks(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good to know. Congrats to you.

Still looking for a reliable website design? Get started without advance payments. Check my signature or profile for details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by frankfrancis871: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
sad

Despite complaining of being financially unstable, Dbanj has chosen to go astray and act like 'all is well'.

I'm happy he now understands that 'Amaghi ihe di njo' ignorance is a disease.

Dbanj used his son's death to revive his music career which is pure 'cowardice' and he must remember ''ignorance is not an excuse''.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
GistCaster:
Nigerian musician D'Banj and his wife steps out with newborn son for the first time in California.

Recall D'Banj had welcomed a son with his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow in the United States of America on Thursday, September 19, 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q98x0-VD_6E

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/dbanj-shares-first-photos-of-his-newborn-son-and-wife-as-they-step-out-together

Cute family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by brainworkng: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
You guys should be more careful this time. Cute baby grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by amstamon: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Fool..it's you're type that's suppose come to this world as kpekpeye(guinea fowl)

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by TheBoy1740: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
The way they'll pamper this boy eh grin

6 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by mitchyy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Awww. So so happy for them!

I pray anyone looking for fruit of the womb will have their hearts desires answered as well.

8 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Ayoswit(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
God be praised
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by ProfEinstein: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
If una like make una loose guard this one again
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by maynation(f): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You re a sick scallywag

16 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by YorubaPrince: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beosten:
My daughter will arrive in January. Anyone that kno Dbanj may care to tell him to make a pre-order deal for the queen in transit.

God be with your family and the unborn child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by RexTramadol1: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Some people usually comment without having due consultations with their sense

Next time say what u want to type in your hands, put it in ur ears, both right and left

Then, send to your brain for sieving

Congrats Bangalee

3 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by rightchic(f): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by DennisEche(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

ewu goat

10 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Chukkychukky(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Biko is dbanj still singing?

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Monogamy: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
D kolo

I am happy for you buddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) / Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] / Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.