Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) (62566 Views)

D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos / D'banj, His Wife Lineo & Swanky Jerry At The Global Citizen Festival / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Really happy for Eja Nla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Jaynom(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
They should
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Saintmary(f): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats to Dbanj, no more loss IJN

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by naijadrivablog: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Cover your swimming pool o.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by kobosmart(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Congrats. Go and close that your fvcking swimming pool ooo. I will personally jail you if any fvckery happens
angry yup there always have to be that one guy to bring that sh!t up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by owunme: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bangalee junior..... Na so

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by voltron14: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I only hope he won't do to this one what he did to the first.

The life of an innocent child isn't worth any amount of money.

A lizard has more humanity than you.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Myhusband(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Igbo hating on Yoruba from time immemorial, just be a Yoruba celeb or politicians you will be hate by this hate filled region
but that hate is consuming them in their land already

God continue to protect your family Bangalee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Bostin(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beosten:
My daughter will arrive in January. Anyone that kno Dbanj may care to tell him to make a pre-order deal for the queen in transit.
Poverty die

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Stupid people full this Nairaland ,congratulate them and move on,while dwell on a sad event.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by adelaja70(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:
Igbo hating on Yoruba from time immemorial, just be a Yoruba celeb or politicians you will be hate by this hate filled region
but that hate is consuming them in their land already

God continue to protect your family Bangalee
MY BROTHER IF NOT THAT I HAVE MANY IGBOS AS FRIENDS.... I FOR CALL THEM CURSED TRIBE.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by webngnews: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Rolex66: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Despite complaining of being financially unstable, Dbanj has chosen to go astray and act like 'all is well'.

I'm happy he now understands that 'Amaghi ihe di njo' ignorance is a disease.

Dbanj used his son's death to revive his music career which is pure 'cowardice' and he must remember ''ignorance is not an excuse''.

You have a B.Sc in Innate Stupidity and Applied Imbecility (Hons). Keep the certificate safe.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Myhusband(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
adelaja70:

MY BROTHER IF NOT THAT I HAVE MANY IGBOS AS FRIENDS.... I FOR CALL THEM CURSED TRIBE.

if you don't called them cursed tribe, their kinsmen Ralph Uwazuruike had labeled and tagged them that

I can still recall how they abused nnamdi KANU here because he want them to boyscout 2019 election but the same people still praise him now.

they're confused tribe, I know them inside, out

2 Likes

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by sweetrace(f): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Despite complaining of being financially unstable, Dbanj has chosen to go astray and act like 'all is well'.

Dbanj used his son's death to revive his music career which is pure 'cowardice' and he must remember ''ignorance is not an excuse''.

Ignorance is indeed a disease! One that you are suffering from! How can you be so horrible, so bitter and so callous? If you loose your child and someone writes something so terrible about you, I hope you’ll be happy. Horrible people playing God.

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
I really do like how this nigga Dbanj manages his private life.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations.

God be with him.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na this woman go officially make dbang file for bankruptcy
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Awaja(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
God please save this baby from devilish intentions
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by etrange: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beosten:
My daughter will arrive in January. Anyone that kno Dbanj may care to tell him to make a pre-order deal for the queen in transit.

Lol... there's nothing we won't sell on this forum...
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by xjiggy: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Where this boy still dey get money? Shows e no dey to, album e no dey release but e dey spend steady
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Centcanada: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
The child came to the world with double blessing so Satan keep off. Any evil plan to being the family back word or make them cry, die in the pit of hell in Jesus name.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by Rouzey: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats dbanj

Biko patronize us��

Why not protect your skin against the harsh harmattan weather this season by using our organic herbal black soap made from different natural fruits, essential oils and ingredients. It moisturizes, exfoliate & brightens the skin evenly, fades stretch marks, clears & prevent pimples, acnes, rashes, eczma, dark spots, itches and sunburn.

INTERESTED BUYERS should •Call: 09024244727 or •Whatsapp: https:///2349024244727
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by tunize(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by DbeststarVictor1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
I like Dbanj and am Happy for him
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This fool is full of hatred.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by FRESHG(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chukkychukky:
Biko is dbanj still singing?
HES AN UP-COMING ARTIST
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by wasiudvd(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

From the look of things, what happened to him then will surely happen to you, but in a very different way.
Gutter will represent the pool.
Nobody will know, as you are nobody, and you will never be somebody. So you will be gnashing your teeth alone.
There will be nothing to renew, as you don't have a career and you will never have.
You will remember that your post for your lifetime, you will pray for succour, God will hear you but he won't answer, because you rejoice over someone's misfortune.
Re: D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) by preshwizzy: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=83854268] I only hope he won't do to this one what he did to the first.

shey u get sense ni!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.