Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School (32470 Views)

Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Sadohazeez(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by owunme: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
mployer:
How do these guys do this

In theatre and creative art ryt
I got 2.1 Sha. FYI undecided
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Emmaculate77(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations!.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by ZombieDestroyer: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
wisestman:
getting a first class wont be difficult now that they have scrapped the grading system of using one's lowest score, Kudos to this bright handsome young man...I can see a professor in the making, Prof Possible grin

Exactly!!

Before it was your lowest subject that will determine where you will fall into!!

Kids of these days doesn't know what it takes to make 2:1 then in law school!

Before, the highest number persons to make 1st class can't be more than two (2) in the whole federation, per set!

In fact, some sets you won't see a single 1st class in the whole federation!!
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by owunme: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=GODPUNISHALABI post=83853608]Law school has become a joke under this new dg. During my time who born you chop first class, see as dem Dey dash everybody first class like say na biscuit [/quoteif]if you deserve am nobody go deny you OK. So stop consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by owunme: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sugar mummy on the loose
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by gbagyiza: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
This is not a news. Nigeria filled with first-class graduates but no impact, we r still crawling like a baby. So, what is the need of those first class that can not move the country to the map of progress. It's useless to me.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Asour: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
Congratulations.

Still wondering why ABU can't produce a first class since the department came into existence.

But it is said that a 3rd student in ABU law is better than a first class or 2.1 law students in any other university

Sure. Isn't it.

Went from barely indicting the school(for not producing firsts) to then outrightly declaring it better than all the others... Except — without proving anything.

It would have been effective to perhaps say; "20 ABU 2.1 graduates, graduate with More first class degrees than counterparts from other colleges".

There's no Premise(at least not here) for your argument.

I hear a lot of past/Present governors in Nigeria cut their teeth at ABU though. Now seeing the dearth in Leadership this Nation has faced over the decades, Do we then blame ABU for some of Nigeria's leadership woes also?

Hahahaha!

Listen: True Extraordinary Performances (Not just doing well) is an individual sport. No school does it for anyone. Not ABU. Not UNIBEN. No school.
Even Havard tries to lure the Best/Brightest, Why?

To build on their strengths(Intelligence).

2 Likes

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by shineeye1: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jason555:
A former student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, AKA Mr Possible has bagged himself another first class after graduating from law school.

Recall that Destiny had made the news about 13 months ago when he graduated with a first class from the Faculty of law in the UNIBEN, Dockaysworld reported.

He had become the second person and first male to do that in the history of the school and the predictions for his growth were favorable.

He has proved that with a repeat performance at law school where he once again left with First class.

See his result below

Source : https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/student-who-was-first-male-to-graduate-with-first-class-in-uniben-faculty-of-law-bags-another-first-class-at-law-school/

A bright and rising Star is Destiny. He started off with a prophetic name and is fulfilling it.
Notice the the open ass
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Law school has become a joke under this new dg. During my time who born you chop first class, see as dem Dey dash everybody first class like say na biscuit
I'm not impress until I start hearing billionaire, mark of Facebook and dangote, I am not sure they took their time reading books, they ventures into inventory and money. That's the real first class for me, life has change and move on, no my first class again, na by talent and luck, na by craze by craze zlatan and naira Marley blow

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by madridsta007(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Law school has become a joke under this new dg. During my time who born you chop first class, see as dem Dey dash everybody first class like say na biscuit

Its a sad indictment on your education that you believe that it is impossible to bag a First Class. I do not blame you entirely. Your educational experiences- lecturers, university, friends and colleagues should share part of the blame.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by BrainSanitizer: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
The reason is simple.
During your time, your village people were on duty 24/7.
These days, they take some time to watch zee world and telemundo.
Some even watch supersports.
Hope you understand?

3 Likes

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by madridsta007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I'm not impress until I start hearing billionaire, mark of Facebook and dangote, I am not sure they took their time reading books, they ventures into inventory and money. That's the real first class for me, life has change and move on, no my first class again, na by talent and luck, na by craze by craze zlatan and naira Marley blow

Mark Zuckeberg of Facebook dropped out of Harvard once he has used Harvard resources to develop his start-up, Facebook. It is a highly selective school which admits only 5% of qualified applicants.
You people that always refer to Zuckerberg and Bill Gates seem not to realise that not everyone with a head goes into Harvard.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Tulsaguy: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Now... that's a slay king. Not those who believe bottom power > PhD. Awon marlian... igbolabi generation...
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
koonbey:

I earned a first class. I was not dashed.

FYI, the requirement for making an A was even raised this time, from. 70 to 75, and to get a first class, one had to have all As, with the concession of having 70+ in a single course.

Abeg bros, how you do am? I mean your personal formula to get a first class.
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
madridsta007:

Its a sad indictment on your education that you believe that it is impossible to bag a First Class. I do not blame you entirely. Your educational experiences- lecturers, university, friends and colleagues should share part of the blame.
i graduated during the time of olarenwaju onadeko where the standards of becoming a lawyer was very high this current dg who is an aboki just lowered it enough so his brothers can pass
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by ArticleBeast: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
We feel difficulty means success. Success must not be difficult. This is how it is suppose to be.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by YungMillionaire: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
koonbey:

I earned a first class. I was not dashed.

FYI, the requirement for making an A was even raised this time, from. 70 to 75, and to get a first class, one had to have all As, with the concession of having 70+ in a single course.

angry If he is Igbo now you will bleating all over this thread like a goat: 'yebo amaka...yebo amaka...' But because the guy is Benin you are now complaining about how the 1ST class is determined. Hypocrite! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
YungMillionaire:

angry If he is Igbo now you will bleating all over this thread like a goat: 'yebo amaka...yebo amaka...' But because the guy is Benin you are now complaining about how the 1ST class is determined. Hypocrite! angry

I don't think you are well. I don't mean that as an insult, but it's obvious you have comprehension issues.

Please, read what I wrote again, see who I responded to and then revise your comment.

May God bless you and help you find the peace and mental stability you obviously need.

3 Likes

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
madridsta007:

Mark Zuckeberg of Facebook dropped out of Harvard once he has used Harvard resources to develop his start-up, Facebook. It is a highly selective school which admits only 5% of qualified applicants.
You people that always refer to Zuckerberg and Bill Gates seem not to realise that not everyone with a head goes into Harvard.

at least I can read and type, English is just a language and not education. I'm still unimpressed because I can't take my time to read book anymore while money flow up and down.i have did it once and it back fire. Life is short, since I can't spent 200 years on earth, I wouldn't enslave myself to any British imposed education on us or religious of any kind...

Just one useless okada chief of my area collected a graduate wife, the useless man can't even speak and rite, he has 8 wife with several houses, and still they bleep one of my street pal wife, the man found out and left the house.. On top of constant money he is giving that woman steady steady. If I could steal there number I can give you to interfere, craze and power na another things, last last , death screw us all

2 Likes

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats brother
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by cokersam: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na olodo you be[quote author=owunme post=83857596][/quote]
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by SPLENDID25(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
congrats to the man, I wish to makr my mum proud too! By God's grace.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by madridsta007(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
i graduated during the time of olarenwaju onadeko where the standards of becoming a lawyer was very high this current dg who is an aboki just lowered it enough so his brothers can pass

Good you mentioned "standards". Standards are written down procedures. Meet them, pass them, you would get a 1st Class.
You might be right with your allegation, but to state that First Class is impossible to meet is simply inaccurate.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by TONYE001(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
Congratulations.

Still wondering why ABU can't produce a first class since the department came into existence.

But it is said that a 3rd student in ABU law is better than a first class or 2.1 law students in any other university

Really, how do you guys arrive at this theory? A Third Class graduate of School A is equivalent to a First Class graduate. How do you do it? Research?

Please let's all encourage hard work and leave it at that.

2 Likes

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by madridsta007(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
at least I can read and type, English is just a language and not education. I'm still unimpressed because I can't take my time to read book anymore while money flow up and down.i have did it once and it back fire. Life is short, since I can't spent 200 years on earth, I wouldn't enslave myself to any British imposed education on us or religious of any kind...

Just one useless okada chief of my area collected a graduate wife, the useless man can't even speak and rite, he has 8 wife with several houses, and still they bleep one of my street pal wife, the man found out and left the house.. On top of constant money he is giving that woman steady steady. If I could steal there number I can give you to interfere, craze and power na another things, last last , death screw us all

LOL. Fruits of the "British imposed education", or at least some of it, is what has given you that device which you are using to type.
Ironical.
My point is simple: The demonisation of education simply because you do not like it, is not a very intelligent thing to do. Because there are many outcomes of that education which you are benefiting from, directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by deewhydoski(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
lexy500:
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.
Open a thread for this in the health session

2 Likes

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by IME1: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations great champion
Higher heights

Take a bow you've done well
Applause

God's blessings

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by DaniDamani(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Okay see a slay king here. And there is someone in the romance section talking about asking for sex and moving to another girl that will give sex. Lost priority.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by dy4chelsea(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
You have done well my brother. May God almighty bless the certificates for you. Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by allthingsgood: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chai hot brain

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Amudeneogu: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations my dear, please don't allow the people called politicians to use your brain because they will dump you like others after using you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / AAU Students Hold Their Lecturers Hostage For Seizing Their Apple Watches Before / Did You Experience Flogging While In College (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.