Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (98061 Views)

Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by mejai(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Almighty UK
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by airminem(f): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Is that oshodi street in the uk?
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by MisterKings(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
But why is it looking like Naija is cursed like this. We go see good thing for another country for the government to copy them na lie. Na only bad bad things we dey gum body put. Why.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Gabson006: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
No where is heaven

Good day Nlander.
I have a relative whose surname is wrongly spelt on NIMC slip.
The centre has not issued the slip that contains NIN info. When she called their attention to the error ,they told him they will correct it later.
I just want to confirm is it possible for the NIMC staff to correct the name since they have not issued the one that contains NIN or she should start the process again in another centre without telling them.
Please I need your candid advice.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Those ones in d UK are d real potholes. The ones we have here have graduated to basinholes.

2 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Babalegba(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
The UK one is not a road but an unpaved and untarred back of a residential area being used by residents as parking space. British roads are very well maintained unlike in Nigeria where budgets for road maintenance disappears into private pockets

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Even human beings too. Nigerians are inferior compare to UK grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by ogbuefi677(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:
Of what use is this comparison honestly?

That said, lemme digress a little...

Can the pdp and her supporters remind us, with proofs, how they advised Jonathan to resign when he was being harassed and intimidated by Turai and Aondokaa?

It appears all they've been saying is that Osinbajo throws in the towel. So, for a cynic like me who knows pdp would NEVER say or do anything that bids well for APC, I'd like to have them prove to me they offered similar advice to Jonathan when he was caught up in a similar scenario.

What was the advice of pdp and its supporters when Jonathan was being harassed by the attorney general and his boss' wife?
Na wa ooo.
From where to where
You for go see psychia doctor oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by mxgospel(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
smiley
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by omenka(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Na wa ooo.
From where to where
You for go see psychia doctor oo.
Quit mistaking others for your family members. Whatever advice you give here is NOST suited for them.

Good night.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by yommen: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
bolataiwo007:
Of all good things in U.K is only the failure aspect of her you can compare with your country. imagine intellectual personality that posted this shameful thing

Haha,,, wetin na? And so Abeg go sleep jorr. Someone cannot compare in peace again self. Mr Sabisabi.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Look at this hypocrite saying that someone hasn't travelled abroad.

The usa slums are inhabited by African americans due to housing segregation and white flight.

It is not immigrant Africans spoiling America.

On point!!!
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by temiflex01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Difference is that one is a major road and the other is street. Get that clear!

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
freelansa:
Below are pictures showing potholes on a road in Nigeria and the ones on a road in the UK.

The pictures were shared by a Nigerian man on Twitter. According to him, his friend in the UK sent him the picture of the potholes in his street after he shared a picture of the one in Lagos.

https://wotzup.ng/potholes-on-nigerian-road-vs-potholes-on-uk-road-pictures/

Olajide Alex-Oni CWM @jidealexoni

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidealexoni/status/1192758844235096065
/
How come Nigerians never dig up anything progressive from other countries to compare with Nigeria.

It is always potholes, flooding, natural disasters, etc.

How about economy, electricity, unemployment, salaries, education, transportation, just to mention a few?
/

3 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pls nairalanders anyone living around ipaja should please help me with an accommodation.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Rubicon67(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Ok.....many who haven't left the shores of this country think outside Nigeria is perfect

No where in the world is perfect. In fact, nothing in the world is perfect but please make people stop this comparisons, it's not healthy. We all know where we stand.

3 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by yemite1925: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na God go punish that your friend. Is the fool trying to justify the pitiable condition here ?
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by NigeriaBam: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Interesting..
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by crownwealth: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Of what use is this comparison honestly?

That said, lemme digress a little...

Can the pdp and her supporters remind us, with proofs, how they advised Jonathan to resign when he was being harassed and intimidated by Turai and Aondokaa?

It appears all they've been saying is that Osinbajo throws in the towel. So, for a cynic like me who knows pdp would NEVER say or do anything that bids well for APC, I'd like to have them prove to me they offered similar advice to Jonathan when he was caught up in a similar scenario.

What was the advice of pdp and its supporters when Jonathan was being harassed by the attorney general and his boss' wife?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kamcee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Naija can compare any thing eeeh

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by debanj326: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Check if you have something like this in London then you can judge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Says someone who doesn't even have an international passport .

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them.

You are right, I agree with you absolutely that the slum in US and UK are inhabited by blacks.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Only NIgeria's porthole has two hashtags.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
That UK area must be Nigeria quarters
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Naughtysite:
The difference is clear like 7up..
Some of the UK roads have potholes too
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them.
Dammm!! This is Harsh. grin
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Rubicon67(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Even human beings too. Nigerians are inferior compare to UK grin

I beg to disagree please. Na condition make crayfish bend.

My country is full of great people.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Gbegulox12(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

really but talk with fact u are also black did obama spoil usa for them?and they still vote him second time
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Goke7: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
uk sef no try, am dissapointed
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Bukden16(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Really...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.