Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (98067 Views)

Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Goke7:

you are very right, some folks including me can choose maitama over New York and am not joking. Abuja got areas that are so civilized and organised
And moreover, na old colonial structures full London.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Mightyhaiz: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:
Indeed brother. Some people simply want him to declare war with his boss so they can sit back and watch how he gets disgraced out of office just for their sick amusement.

Osinbajo sure knows his onions and will never fall for their silly tricks. Same people advising him to do otherwise were nowhere to be found when their lord and savior jonathan was being harassed by the wife of his boss.
Quit derailing the thread.. Go see a therapist if you think you are losing grip

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
SaintLucia:
Abuja dey more organized than London. Ask any of your family wey don travel out go there before.

That is a lie

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Goke7:

abegi, the street where I live better pass this uk street, like i said earlier that uk area fall my hand no be small.
Okay, If you say so. but like i ve said, You will never find this kinda potholes in London, without residents and motorists Complaining to the council.

There are no potholes where i live, not here near the Beach. tongue

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by swedbase(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Says someone who doesn't even have an international passport .

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them.

You lied. Mention any area with slum in Sweden. I am waiting with pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Point blank
daddytime:
UK na Asokoro, Maitama or any reasonable GRA for naija na...
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
CalabarPikin:
What we have in Nigeria roads r deep seaport.....not just potholes

Come to CRS nd see 4 yourself.....my governor actually fulfilled his campaign promise of providing deep seaport......but I'm surprised to see dem on our major roads.... lipsrsealed

Deep sea port grin grin grin grin
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by IkemChris(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
One na major road the other na inside street.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Dnofficial(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin Point of correction here in Nigeria we have gutters on de main road that can swallow cars bt in the UK that's where we have what is called potholes

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
bolataiwo007:
Of all good things in U.K is only the failure aspect of her you can compare with your country. imagine intellectual personality that posted this shameful thing

Of all good things in NIGERIA is only the failure aspect of her you can compare with THE UK. imagine ANOTHER intellectual personality that posted this shameful thing
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
I'm surprised average Nigerian does not know the difference between roads and streets. I'm surpised they don't know the difference between an alley or enclosed area and a motorable road. No motorable road in the UK can degenrate to such levels without the citizens protesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
gypsey:
True, grin infact. Some part of American Ghettos are worst than Ajegunle, Black women with dozens of Children with different fathers, Some women has 5 kids with 6 different fathers. Drugs, Alcohol and Robbery.

Thank you!!! Crime rate there is very high.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
emerged01:

Thank you!!! Crime rate there is very high.
Absolutely!.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by aspiring44: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:
Indeed brother. Some people simply want him to declare war with his boss so they can sit back and watch how he gets disgraced out of office just for their sick amusement.

Osinbajo sure knows his onions and will never fall for their silly tricks. Same people advising him to do otherwise were nowhere to be found when their lord and savior jonathan was being harassed by the wife of his boss.

You are quite right my brother

We are just too impulsive as a people .

We keep reacting like chemical reactions without composition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by optimistfeel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
u can not compare UK road to Nigeria road now the margin is long I swear..........when they are done with their colonization on us as an individual they still colonized our road too

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
abbey621:
I'm surprised average Nigerian does not know the difference between roads and streets. I'm surpised they don't know the difference between an alley or enclosed area and a motorable road. No motorable road in the UK can degenrate to such levels without the citizens protesting.

Bros leave story and stop defending another country's flaws while always quick to point out yours. 'Pothole' na 'pothole' whether na for motorable road, an alley, enclosed area or whatever you choose to call it. What you are doing is tantamount to TREASON.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Dnofficial(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
The difference is clear Here in naija we have gutters on our roads ,and they are capable of swallowing cars bt in UK they have what can be called potholes
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Hoodbilonia: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Uk na gra na.
Who park for side of pot hole
Go hear am hot.
Enemys must splash u mud.
If u like juz newly come from car wash.
Double parking tins
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Dnofficial(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
optimistfeel:
u can not compare UK road to Nigeria road now the margin is long I swear..........when they are done with their colonization on us as an individual they still colonized our road too

lolzzzz
dis one weak me oo grin
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by ojimbo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them.
Not in Germany

2 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Makefav(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:
if the portholes is found in UK then UK is not perfect, and some part of Nigeria is far better than Some part of UK
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
devilmaycry:
No mad difference sha
Great difference please.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Having highlighted the UK bad spot I'm very sure they will quickly repair to avoid been compared with Nigeria, meanwhile give five year Nigeria will remain same to later become a gully. Do the leaders care as long as the money ends up into their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by BonPatrick(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lol
KingAzubuike:

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by bareal(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This is the real pothole... You hear?
Do we have this in UK and America too?

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by BigIyanga: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:
Another willfully blind Naija who thinks that Nigerisns deserve bad roads . Those UK potholes are usually caused by thawing during winter... that are fixed and paved after winter. Did u also notice that on alley ways while that of Naija are on major commercial roads.
If Abuja is as good UK, why is your president living there instead of Abuja??

4 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Makaveli1166(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
CalabarPikin:
What we have in Nigeria roads r deep seaport.....not just potholes

Come to CRS nd see 4 yourself.....my governor actually fulfilled his campaign promise of providing deep seaport......but I'm surprised to see dem on our major roads.... lipsrsealed
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's finish � for pounds
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by devilmaycry: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
CioAngels:
Great difference please.
Where?... There are worst places in UK as compared to the one shown....naija just chose to put a worst pic
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Beautyaddy: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
bareal:

This is the real pothole... You hear?
Do we have this in UK and America too?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10534115_10533669img2674jpeg6dea5a297bef830276fb9757d1d5ca4b_jpeg48faa14c4551cdaff1edeaf7fa3941d8

If you see this kind of road in the UK the government will be Impeached. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
There is different between hazard and natural disasters nah,
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by bareal(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.