Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? (1969 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Mightyify(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
I followed my gf to a hotel where she went to see another man. I don't know why she would choose to treat me like this, It's really painful to end an 8 months relationship like this. I try my best to provide for her the best way I can. I have broken up after she admitted to it (not without solid evidence and questioning)

This is the second time she's cheating. I loved her so much that I was thinking of marrying her. she has lost weight and always come to my place to cry and beg for forgiveness promising me that it won't happen again. mind you that was exactly what she promised the last time

Her friends have been calling to beg me to forgive, but the thought of another man sleeping with her is too much for me to bear and I feel she might still do it again. Guys what do you think, is it wise to go ahead forgive and marry her?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Patented: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
walk away, even if she cries a river.........just my opinion sha

7 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by bogdaddy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
You willingly followed her like a bouncer or what? To what reasons my brother to watch football like everyone does or another reason
Mightyify:
I followed my gf to a hotel where she went to see another man. I don't know why she would choose to treat me like this, It's really painful to end an 8 months relationship like this. I try my best to provide for her the best way I can. I have broken up after she admitted to it (not without solid evidence and questioning)

This is the second time she's cheating. I loved her so much that I was thinking of marrying her. she has lost weight and always come to my place to cry and beg for forgiveness promising me that it won't happen again. mind you that was exactly what she promised the last time

Her friends have been calling to beg me to forgive, but the thought of another man sleeping with her is too much for me to bear and I feel she might still do it again. Guys what do you think, is it wise to go ahead forgive and marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Sabicleaners: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
N

Enjoy a sparkling, fresh smelling and cozy house this long weekend. Call/WhatsApp 08037507803 to book for our cleaning and fumigation service.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by powerhouse3(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
The rate at which girls cheat lately is scaring to say the least..

I will advise never to go back to a cheaters no matter how much love you got for her ....instead love your self,...

when my ex,cheated and I caught her,there's was no drama on my part ,she known I love her ,so she believed I will forgive but nay..but she was in for a surprise, she came to my place and shed tear and I was move to forgive her ,but when I woke up to go ease my self and seeing her laying on my bed ,I felt this crazy hatred toward her..told ex in morning to give me sometimes to clear my head ....and its going to like 7month now ..its wasn't easy though at first ,but am just too good now .....

7 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Zombiekiller010: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
She wont stop cheating, she will be more smart with it so that you wont know her next move

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
powerhouse3:
The rate at which girls cheat lately is scaring to say the least..

I will advise never to go back to a cheaters no matter how much love you got for her ....instead love your self,...

when my ex,cheated and I caught her,there's was no drama on my part ,she known I love her ,so she believed I will forgive but nay..but she was in for a surprise, she came to my place and shed tear and I was move to forgive her ,but when I woke up to go ease my self and seeing her laying on my bed ,I felt this crazy hatred toward her..told ex in morning to give me sometimes to clear my head ....and its going to like 7month now ..its wasn't easy though at first ,but am just too good now .....

Who’re they’re cheating with? Goats?

Y’all never seize to amaze me . A Nigerian guy can cheat 50times and expect a girl to marry him but If it’s the reverse he’ll swear blood... I don’t blame them Sha, I blame the girls who don’t have self esteem and see marriage as a must in life.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by powerhouse3(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Elder0001:

Y’all never seize to amaze me . A Nigerian guy can cheat 50times and expect a girl to marry him but If it’s the reverse he’ll swear blood... I don’t blame them Sha, I blame the girls who don’t have self esteem and see marriage as a must in life.
my guy no bi fight,...I never see where I mention that I've cheated on her ,any way ,wait till a girl you've been faithful to infect you with std....

I will not form Woke,or toe the line of correctness,if you cheat then move on,for I will never use my money to marry a loose woman ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Chubhie: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Unfaithfulness is a deal breaker for some people. It basically depends on what you want from a woman. Now, if she ticks all the boxes and the only k leg is the sneaking around, You may wish to discuss that with her and observe how serious she takes to it. We all have our weaknesses.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by 24kmagic: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Will I marry someone that cheated on me twice? The answer is no!
Will I stay married to a woman that cheated on me? No!

I no fit share toto, for what?
Asin ehn, the toto go de irritate me, the sight of it will make me puke.

The thought of it will make me lose erection.

If I no catch you no wahala, but if I catch you, I no do again.

I will just spit on the puss! and move on.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by faithfull18(f): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
24kmagic:
Will I marry someone that cheated on me twice? The answer is no!
Will I stay married to a woman that cheated on me? No!

I no fit share toto, for what?
Asin ehn, the toto go de irritate me, the sight of it will make me puke.

The thought of it will make me lose erection.

If I no catch you no wahala, but if I catch you, I no do again.

I will just spit on the puss! and move on.

Ehn ehn , but you can sleep around.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by bid4rich(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice; shame on me
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Mood11: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
You followed her to a hotel expecting what exactly
Do people go to do blood transfusion in hotels?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Richy4(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Elder0001:

I don't really understand what you were trying to imply here sir. Are u saying that it was OK for her to cheat on the OP? That she should have gotten some sense of pride by not asking for forgiveness despite the fact that she cheated?

What if OP was not among the statistics of those whom u were nicely generalising as "Nigerian guys" that cheats, Are u gonna say he shouldn't complain but shut up because he is a Nigerian guy and Nigerian guys cheats on their spouses?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Lonelypacifist6: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
powerhouse3:
my guy no bi fight,...I never see where I mention that I've cheated on her ,any way ,wait till a girl you've been faithful to infect you with std....

I will not form Woke,or toe the line of correctness,if you cheat then move on,for I will never use my money to marry a loose woman ....
You'll know effeminate men by their comments.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by saucecode(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Elder0001:

Dis your comment and the one you replied, watz the connection?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by saucecode(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mightyify:

Guy forgive her, keep focccking her but be looking for your real wife on the side. When you find another girl you will want to marry, make sure you dump dis your current girl in the trash can.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by digitaltrades: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2019
bogdaddy:
You willingly followed her like a bouncer or what? To what reasons my brother to watch football like everyone does or another reason

The guy doesn't want to ignore signs that the girl is cheating on him. You are free to ignore signs that your girl friend is cheating on you; it's your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by very4tune8: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2019
No way!

Forgive her but don't marry her. She's cheap, some people are just like that so save yourself the headache in the future.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:37am On Nov 09, 2019
If she's cheating its cos you are not doing something she finds interesting and lusting in her other lovers.

instead of punishing her with this why not learn from her
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2019
Why would anyone?

OP, walk away. No, run.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:
If she's cheating its cos you are not doing something she finds interesting and lusting in her other lovers.

instead of punishing her with this why not learn from her
Bro I disagree o.. Do everything right,a cheat will always find a reason to cheat.. And to think of these present day youth now sef.. Sometimes I wonder how marriages will be like ,10years from now..

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by LordKO(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2019
theButterfly:
Why would anyone?

OP, walk away. No, run.

As you don become unbiased now, na ihm be say I go begin de take you serious.

Kudos.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2019
My guy marry am! after start looking for money to treat STDs and for paternity tests.grin . It's all for love.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by MedicH: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2019
Ariza:
My guy marry am! after start looking for money to treat STDs and for paternity tests.grin . It's all for love.

hmmm, where have u been kiddo?
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmm, when am I ever biased? You're still upset over my comment, abi? Pele. (:

LordKO:

As you don become unbiased now, na ihm be say I go begin de take you serious.

Kudos.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
t
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by LordKO(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, when am I ever biased? You're still upset over my comment, abi? Pele. (:

Lol, I'm not upset for anything. Anyway, I have always known that you're a very reserved, sensitive and quasi-maverick person - I'm now looking forward to when you'll become fully maverick.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2019
LordKO:

Lol, I'm not upset for anything. Anyway, I have always known that you're a very reserved, sensitive and quasi-maverick person - I'm now looking forward to when you'll become fully maverick.
Reserved
Sensitive
Quasi 100%/fully-Maverick

Yes, these adjectives are descriptive of me. In fact, they are me.
What gave them away? I've always wondered how I appear on here.

As for me being a quasi-maverick, I consider myself to be a complete maverick in every sense of the word.
If you know me, you'd know I don't follow the crowd/do many of the things others do nor think like others.
Re: Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice? by LordKO(m): 3:08am On Nov 11, 2019
theButterfly:
Reserved
Sensitive
Quasi 100%/fully-Maverick

Yes, these adjectives are descriptive of me. In fact, they are me.
What gave them away? I've always wondered how I appear on here.

As for me being a quasi-maverick, I consider myself to be a complete maverick in every sense of the word.
If you know me, you'd know I don't follow the crowd/do many of the things others do nor think like others.

Don't worry, you'll achieve a full maverick cycle in the no too distant future, bar any . . . and I know what'll happen when you achieve it. This free assessment isn't just about how you appear on here, but also about who you're innately, with or without your full knowledge. And nothing gave you away, I dissect for fun and no amount of disguise/glossing/coloration can impair my discernment on anyone near or afar.

(1) (Reply)

He Came Back From Abroad And Died / My Dignity Is Crushed / Highest Level Of Conspiracy Between My Wife And My Mother-In-Law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.