Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Women Are Harassing Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Harassing Me (1933 Views)

Help A Rat Is Harassing Me In My House It's Opens My Food Pot / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Are Harassing Me by shortgun(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yimu. This one just want longthroats that will pm him
Okwa ya. grin grin..I have my hands full already real life.
wink
Modified: I just viewed ur profile, I remember u, you know me in person yet you talking trash on my thread?
No let breeze blow ooo, make fowl nyash no open grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2019
shortgun:

Okwa ya. grin grin..I have my hands full already real life.
wink
Meaning? Ur hands are full and u dey struggle space for market with women huh? Anyways, I prefer my man going to d market or we go together... Not interested in the change one can save from market going unless we talking about grocery shopping... Eheeen
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by shortgun(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Meaning? Ur hands are full and u dey struggle space for market with women huh? Anyways, I prefer my man going to d market or we go together... Not interested in the change one can save from market going unless we talking about grocery shopping... Eheeen
Bia what does my dating life have to do with me going to the market to buy foodstuff?
I don't lack girls who will gladly do this for me but I prefer to start and finish the process myself....cos I don't eat nonsense.
Do you how many pots of soup n stew I had to flush in the toilet cos of bad cooking?
Behave. Don't make me reason u.

Re: Women Are Harassing Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
shortgun:

Bia what does my dating life have to do with me going to the market to buy foodstuff?
I don't lack girls who will gladly do this for me but I prefer to start and finish the process myself....cos I don't eat nonsense.
Do you how many pots of soup n stew I had to flush in the toilet cos of bad cooking?
Behave. Don't make me reason u.

Are u trying to imply ladies don't know how to cook?
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by Depressed101: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2019
shortgun:
I am always harassed by women anytime I go to the Market to buy food stuff.
They are always making bad comments about me coming to the market as a man to buy food items. angry

If I buy fish of 2k, they will say this "one u are buying fish of 2k today it's like madam is around"; I will tell them I live alone, they will be like so na only u go finish fish of 2,000. angry i will laugh this off with a playful reply

The other day, two women that came to buy stuff were saying to my hearing that it's only stingy men that don't want their wives to chop their money will come to the market to buy food stuff.
They said serious minded men don't have time to go to the market.
They were almost making fun of me but I kept my cool.
Me that is single, where is the wife?

I will ignore this one, for all i know, their puxssy can keep get wetting from gossiping about me in front of me, keep a straight face, and act like they dont exist

I was waiting for my turn another time for d woman selling vegetables to attend to me, she finished selling to d woman before me, instead for her to serve me next she turned to a woman that was behind me I said to her, "madam how much Ugu u want buy"
I didn't say anything to both of them, when she was almost done slicing the vegetables she now said but "madam this Oga first you come"
The woman said, "madam leave this Oga him no smart, I sharp pass am, that's why and I am a bully,

Bros this is where you fuckedc up, you should have left immediately you sensed you are not going to be attended to with respect... I wont lie you, if i goto the market as i man, i command more respect, they will mostly likely attend to me first, pleading with other female customers that i am a man, and i cant be standing and waiting for them (afterall i buy more), you should goto where you are wanted, i dont know what your location is, but down here in the south south, market women will calling you bobo come buy from me, fine boy (even when you are ugly)... You should have walked out them, even when they have served you half way, tell them you dont want to buy again, and move to the nearest shade, i am sure their neighbor will be more than glad to attend to you, if the seller is sensible, she will apologize to you to win you back as a customer...

I can bully my way to get what I want
Correct men don't come to the market, this one na woman."
I don't know if I should be angry,sad or just disappear
none of that, be man you are supposed to be.. Know when you are insulted /when you are been played with
Even the way they look at me with disgust is enough to give one heart attack.
They will keep telling me things like, Oga u be fine man and u get money, why u no want marry
bros what is the location of this market, i am suspecting this is the way they behave in the west?? No customer relations...

Is a crime that I like to cook my meals myself...and cook good, very good grin
Is it a crime to be a single Man in this country?

Pls what can I do to stop this harassment by women in the market?
These days I will drive to a market far from my area to get stuff.
Not that I can't talk back at them but u know how sharp their mouths is angry
Is food stuff market only for women?
Local man is tired.
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Don’t mind them. They are perpetuating stupid rigid social beliefs that men or women can’t do certain things.

Victims of their own mentality.

shortgun:
They are always making bad comments about me coming to the market as a man to buy food items. angry

If I buy fish of 2k, they will say this "one u are buying fish of 2k today it's like madam is around"; I will tell them I live alone, they will be like so na only u go finish fish of 2,000. angry
The other day, two women that came to buy stuff were saying to my hearing that it's only stingy men that don't want their wives to chop their money will come to the market to buy food stuff.

I was waiting for my turn another time for d woman selling vegetables to attend to me, she finished selling to d woman before me, instead for her to serve me next she turned to a woman that was behind me I said to her, "madam how much Ugu u want buy"
I didn't say anything to both of them, when she was almost done slicing the vegetables she now said but "madam this Oga first you come"
The woman said, "madam leave this Oga him no smart, I sharp pass am, that's why and I am a bully, I can bully my way to get what I want
They will keep telling me things like, Oga u be fine man and u get money, why u no want marry

Local man is tired.

Re: Women Are Harassing Me by Bigblessed: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by shortgun(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t mind them. They are perpetuating stupid rigid social beliefs that men or women can’t do certain things.

Victims of their own mentality.

Re: Women Are Harassing Me by hammerD: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by frozen70g(f): 1:04am On Nov 10, 2019
shortgun:

If I buy fish of 2k, they will say this "one u are buying fish of 2k today it's like madam is around"; I will tell them I live alone, they will be like so na only u go finish fish of 2,000. angry

The woman said, "madam leave this Oga him no smart, I sharp pass am, that's why and I am a bully, I can bully my way to get what I want

Local man is tired.

Goband get a woman for yourself

If you don't like the embarrassment, shop else where

The truth is that, women don't like seeing men in soup markets

It's assumed that you are a stupid and stingy man and your wife will rather prefer you shop than giving her the money because even the money given to her isn't even enough for a pot if stew so she prefers you take your stingyness to the market

Such men are never caring
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by ireneidiva(f): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2019
shortgun:

Local man is tired.
I cant see the problem here. Even if you were married, you will still go to the market and cook. So learn to ignore them.

Re: Women Are Harassing Me by shortgun(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

Goband get a woman for yourself

If you don't like the embarrassment, shop else where

The truth is that, women don't like seeing men in soup markets

It's assumed that you are a stupid and stingy man and your wife will rather prefer you shop than giving her the money because even the money given to her isn't even enough for a pot if stew so she prefers you take your stingyness to the market

Such men are never caring
Did u even read the post. angry

Re: Women Are Harassing Me by frozen70g(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
shortgun:

Did u even read the post. angry

Read and explain to me
Re: Women Are Harassing Me by 735i(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
I go to the market myself too oh. But no one has ever made the slightest insinuation or anything of the sort that you're experiencing. I have a very unfriendly look and demeanor so i guess they don't want to provoke an already upset fellow.

Plus i dey price market wella. If you no gree my price, i waka commot. I don't even have time for nonsense.

Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This / How Did Our Ladies Turn To Single Parent? / Introverts, How Are You Coping During This Festive Period?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52