Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

You Should Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Should Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number (561 Views)

How Do I Get my Crush Number? / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number by NengakGodwin1: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Do This ONE thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number.
===========================

A lot of guys.

Out there, miss this a lot.

And it's because of this...

That even a girl who has shown a lot of interest in them.

End up feeling irritated and bored. Then, end up placing them in the frustrating "friend-zone". Or at worst, see their calls and say to their friends;

"ooooooh! This annoying guy has called again"?

Then, they ignore your call. And move on. At times they even edit your name and change it to "mumu". Just to easily reject it when next they see your call.

I know this because, severally...

It used to happen to me. So, I know how it ends up when you start calling a girl the next or very day you collect her number.

And at times, the girls I'm going out with, do this a lot. And I'll kind of wonder.

And ask;

"Ah-ahn! Is he not trying to check up on you?".

And the response I get when I inquire about how they met makes me understand why they often act so cold to you when you call them immediately or the next day.

There is a strategy I personally use to avoid this. And it almost always work for me.

And the reason why it works is because...

1.) It makes you appear different from other guys. And you don't appear desperate.

2.) It makes the girl to subconsciously "expect your call".

3.) It makes her to keep thinking about you. And if you're smart enough to create "open loops"(the first time you meet). It'll make her keep craving to find out more about you. Thereby, making her become emotionally eager to see you.

And I call this strategy the;

"iPhone Swag".

Calm dan.

My guy. Mek I break am down.

It means, you need to be perceived as a valuable guy. Just like an iPhone is seen as something with a high value. Something that is uneasy to get. Something that anyone who has it feels "lucky".

Now, don't get this wrong.

It's not about using money to buy her gifts. It's not about taking the girl out(shit! I don't go on dinner dates).

It's not by showing her you "get money".

It's not by calling her every minute as if Airtel don give you one year free calls bonus. It's not by buying And wearing expensive clothes to look expensive.

That's not what it means.

All you have to do is;

***Be busy. Have a life. A goal. Or something you spend your time thinking about achieving. Instead of spending your precious hours only thinking about one "Chioma" weh you meet for road.

***It means, you should NEVER focus on one girl(sheh, you never marry?). And if you don't like the idea of double-dating.

Remember that you're still free to meet new girls.

And you don't have to have a sexual affair with dem sef, like I mostly do...even if they're showing you all the green-lights for you to come and "nack"(because, I'm very choosy about who I have sex with).

***It's about NOT being a needy type of guy. Mind you, "trying" to get a girls attention doesn't make her interpret it as "true love" like most good guys think. She sees your nice attitude as a fake one.

Because, she gets so much attention from guys who are doing the same thing like you.

And it's boring.

So, she feels like you're "faking" it. Or "assumes" it's something almost every guy does and you also do the same to every girl that comes your way.

She also interprets it as a form of "disturbance".

Why?

She is yet to have any(much) FEELINGS for you. Because their brains are drawn towards what makes them "feel" something. It's why they watch more dramas than us.

And remember what I said.

In my previous posts(go and read them in case you didn't).

The ONLY way to make her give you attention, chase you, give you mind-blowing sex, or even agree to be your girlfriend is to know how to CONTROL HER EMOTIONS.

And one simple but valuable strategy to do this(out of the many) is to have what I call the "iPhone Swag".

Like I said earlier.

By not presenting yourself so cheap by having a "chinko-phone" swag.

So, whenever you get a girls number. Don't call her the next day.

Till at least, two days after.

Like me, I sometimes leave it till up to a week(which I recommend, the most)

In fact, using this tactic, mainly. There is this fine babe(I still run) whom I collected her number and deliberately refused to call her. I just faced my grind.

And ignored her number.

Even though, there's this advice flying around that if you like a girl you meet.

Advices like;

"a real man will always call a girl he loves" nye, nye, nye.

"always call her and tell her your feelings for her". Lol.

But, they'll not tell you that if you do that when a girl is not yet MADLY in Love with you, it's going to make her form hard-to-get for you.

So, I didn't follow all those "advice".

(I simply used my "one-week space rule"wink

Now, Guess What Happened?

She later apologized for not calling.

As in, she said she's "sorry for not calling" me. The day we bumped into each other(in a shop). Mind you, I didn't even complain why she didn't. Or apologize to her for not calling "to check up on her".

You see?

But, I'm not saying it's how every girl is gonna act.

Some may, and some won't.

But, one thing about the "one week space rule" is they'll hardly disrespect you when you have an "iPhone Swag" like I explained. As in, e go hard mek she form hard-to-get sef.

For why na?

So, if you've been wondering what to do after collecting a girl's number. And you haven't watched my first video.

Then, this is one of the first things you should do to avoid stories that touch.

P.S. If you learn something, then leave a comment or share it to HELP others.

Bye for now.
By Nengak Godwin.

Do you want to also learn from the 7 LESSONS I learnt the hard way in dating...So you can avoid heartbreaks and mistakes too?

Then, tap the link below to read my previous post here on nairaland ==> https://www.nairaland.com/5517850/youll-also-wish-knew-these <==

2 Likes

Re: You Should Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number by MrCuteking(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: You Should Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number by ignitewatch(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Very good.
Don't forget to always have a good and authentic wristwatch on. You can get one from���� check my siggy

(1) (Reply)

I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Says / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics) / Shuga Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.