Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon (19770 Views)

Bombshell For The Obedient Movement / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by airbrush: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2019
Beautyaddy:
Falana needs to quit his fake news.

Buhari has no plan to run for a third term.

Does the Nigeria Constitution even allow that?

I am surprise why people are surprise. APC will never leave power in peace it is a know fact

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by homirefacuny(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2019
Jimmyson:
Buhari can go ahead and rule for the next 100 years. It will not have any negative effects on me nor my family.

You know that's the problem with Nigeria. Whether you like it or not, govermment policies affects you directly or indirectly. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2019
An igbo presidency adds nothing to the life of an average igbo man. It would only benefit the thieving igbo elites. So keep your presidency. The igbo man is a republican who believes in his God given abilities to suceed, presidency or no presidency.
bizme:

You are funny. Who is really losing politically in Nigeria? No, it's not the Yorubas. It is the Igbos. You have allowed your self-centeredness and inability to form alliances rob you of the place that could have been yours in the affairs of things. When Nigerians are contending any social ill all you do is to call out the ethnic group of the persons involved, and stay aloof because it's not your people that is directly concerned. If now it's an Igbo man that is at the center of the storm, you start screaming that no one loves you, that you are being victimized and marginalized... Self-centeredness. Incurable hedonism.

And do you really think an Igbo man will emerge in 2023, or 2027, or 2030... You see, how gloomy the picture is for you. I really don't blame those who say Igbos will never again rule this country, not until you learn how to join hands in building it.

I know the next thing is to pour in abuses. Go on.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by guidelight: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2019
At last , his eyes don dey clear. Four years ago, someone prophesied that the monster will soon turn his murderous eyes to those who created and cheered him on. Today it has started.

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2019
The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and evil!...

...but where dafuq is abacha, gaddafi and their likes today?

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Bennycollins: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Check those heading our legislature first before you say what the constitution allow or does not allow. If you think prevailing and bribing members of parliamentso to vote a particular person as their own head is for nothing, then think again.
Beautyaddy:

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Subzero047: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Kuginzi:
Falana is dreaming or confused!!! Let him ask Obasanjo about the bad experience he had about 3rd term agenda
If Obasanjo had crippled Atiku on time he would have gotten his 3rd term

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Kuginzi: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Subzero047:

If Obasanjo had crippled Atiku on time he would have gotten his 3rd term
Not possible&!!!
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Subzero047: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2019
Kuginzi:

Not possible&!!!

You can only shout

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by obembet(f): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2019
clarocuzioo:
First of all, Falana, Sowore, Soyinka, Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Dogara, Dino Melaye should all tender an unreserved apology to the Nigerian populace for bringing in this disaster in 2015.

Now this is what we have been saying all along, once a dictator, always a dictator. Imagine signing a law for Nigeria in London, what an insulty to our collective sensibility, and the zombies and online miscreants were supporting this high level of foolishness and executive recklessness.

He's staying away for just ten days as he said so why not just wait when he comes back, he will sign the bill into law.

And our legislooters were all quiet on this sacrilegious act on the nation. It has proven that there's nobody in this country so anything goes.

For those supporting this executive recklessness, very soon, the Federal Executive Council meetings and senate sittings will be taking place in London, since they can rule from anywhere in the world.
And for those who worked tirelessly to enthrone this disaster because they want to come on board in 2023, well, the handwriting is clearly on the wall. We are watching the drama.

U have sense, those that condemn falana and Sowore alone are fools.

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Nwaonyishi69: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Is this hallucination, Edo malaria dream, loquaciousness or just some calculated permutation to put pressures on government and the judiciary? I ask because a good analysis would rather show that Atiku will be president by 2023.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Overself: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2019
bizme:

You are funny. Who is really losing politically in Nigeria? No, it's not the Yorubas. It is the Igbos. You have allowed your self-centeredness and inability to form alliances rob you of the place that could have been yours in the affairs of things. When Nigerians are contending any social ill all you do is to call out the ethnic group of the persons involved, and stay aloof because it's not your people that is directly concerned. If now it's an Igbo man that is at the center of the storm, you start screaming that no one loves you, that you are being victimized and marginalized... Self-centeredness. Incurable hedonism.

And do you really think an Igbo man will emerge in 2023, or 2027, or 2030... You see, how gloomy the picture is for you. I really don't blame those who say Igbos will never again rule this country, not until you learn how to join hands in building it.

I know the next thing is to pour in abuses. Go on.
grin grin
Buhari boy! Listen n listen good,u can rant like a drunken political sailor,I still won't give a rats a*ss about ur dementia. The fact remains that if Buhari wants a 3rd term we will gladly vote him to continue d good work. Am from d Niger Delta region,but will gladly choose an Igbo man,than an Afonja demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by shugaboy6102(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2019
RZArecta2:
go wash beans biko undecided
epic reply

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Overself: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up.
grin grin grin
Go hang 4 transformer
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Overself: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2019
Dareal90s:

Nd why can't u force the Angel I've got on us, ar u incompetent? U shout Yoruba everyday as if u can't live ur life without them.
grin grin
Afonja keep ranting!!
Buhari 4 3rd term!!!
Advance Level Loading!!!
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by ada9ja(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
are you a ret.ard? grin

If you check your mirror with your loved ones, you will sight retards
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Kuginzi: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Subzero047:

You can only shout
Forget shout!! It is not possible
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Subzero047: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2019
Kuginzi:

Forget shout!! It is not possible

Is it possible for a president to remove a CJN?
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Kuginzi: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Subzero047:

Is it possible for a president to remove a CJN?
Forget CJN!! we are talking about 2 different issue here. An elected president in Nigeria has no constitutional backing to run for 3 term in power.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by backnbeta(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2019
LibertyRep:
Should this government mull any third term agenda, be sure that it will get it as the current NASS will most likely not raise much objection.
Did you say much? Forget it, this rubber-stamp Senate will not raise any objection. Buhari will get a third term on a platter of gold, unless he leaves out of pity. His handlers know we're too cowardly to do anything, we can only rant undecided

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Anointedsavage(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Beautyaddy:

same way he said he wont contest a second term and he did. D fear of buhari is d beginning... U knw wat i mean

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by degamemaster(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2019
Buhari is an idiot. Him and his useless zombies supporters will not end well.

1 Like

Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by smileyoo: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
lol. @ ( nigeria 've been thrown the dogs) comment of mr falana. dis next level go sweet die. bubu continue ur good work
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
ada9ja:

If you check your mirror with your loved ones, you will sight retards
why would you reply when a retar.d is called if you are not one?Is that your fathers name?
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kuginzi:

As e de pain u. Sifia Pain.............. hahahahaha.... grin grin. ?? smiley cheesy "We will not support Igbo Presidency" unless u learn politics very well. Your Igbo politics will take u nowhere.
since 1970 the Igbos have come back like a game against Barcelona versus Liverpool. Pain You must be sick in the head to believe that. I am yet to understand the benefits of the presidency if not a group of tribes men who steal government money. I am sure you are Yoruba were criminals are leaders. I don't envy you. You are obviously a criminal too.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Debaiz: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Horladipupo0505:
sit dere and it will shock u,the constitution can be amended ones dere is absolute majority in the house and the present house s 60% asslickers of. buhari so dont b surprise wen u see it happen

So the whole southwest south south and South east houses of assembly will now just support PMB to amend the constitution in order to have a third term?

If you don’t know what it takes to amend constitution keep quiet.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Mcuzy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
As a member of Comment Reading Association (CRA), we are only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spellings.
I like this guy,.. I thought I was the only member
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Enculer2: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
The idiot helped bring in Buhari
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
ChukwumaCOD:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/attack-on-media-part-of-third-term-agenda-falana/amp/

Are you all not fools? How can people who were old enough to witness Buhari's military regime believe that the old leopard will change his spots?

The likes of Falana, Soyinka, Bakare, Obasanjo foisted this man on Nigerians. Now they are the ones crying most.

I never for once believed that anything democratic will come out Buhari or his government. As a child I witnessed and today clearly remember the wailings of all adults around me about Buhari's government in the mid eighties. The man can never change.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Charly68: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
They will never succeed with such an agenda in Jesus name. Anyone mooting such an agenda will see the finger of God. In Jesus name. They shall know that some people are praying for the nation Nigeria.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by Gerald454: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
When we warned you retards that Buhari is no good, you called us haters. no the chicken has come home to roost. we know those who brought this dictator to power. They will never know peace.

One of the reasons I hate the yorubas. They are never smart......very dull people and lazy thinkers.
How can educated person root for buhari as a country's president.
The throne of heaven will punish anybody that voted buhari......amen.
Re: Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon by God1stson(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Southern toys .... No vacancy in aso rock....

Sai baba 2023
No injustice last 4rever.Ask white supremacists America when Obama emerged it was like a dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months / Senate On A Collision Course With Buhari / IG Kicks As Senate Closes National Assembly Police Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.