Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. (2523 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Download itel P13 Official Firmware [flash File] / HELP!!! Apps Keep Crashing On My New Itel P13 With Android Version 8.1 Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by genius2b(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Help Oooohhhhhhh! My Itel P13 plus does not play football games. I have done everything possible but to no avail. Please help. Help a brother in need. God bless you all.
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
genius2b:
Help Oooohhhhhhh! My Itel P13 plus does not play football games. I have done everything possible but to no avail. Please help. Help a brother in need. God bless you all.
grin grin u never see anything

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by Sunnybabe(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
armylord:
haha.... baba why nah.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by hayjhay(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
genius2b:

Explain better....
Which football games... Pes... RF.... DLS... FTS??
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by genius2b(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Baba na winning eleven, dream league. I never try FIFA or score hero. I collect the game through Xender. Can it be the cause?
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by bigcee(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2019
armylord:
Lwkmd grin
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by hayjhay(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
genius2b:
Baba na winning eleven, dream league. I never try FIFA or score hero. I collect the game through Xender. Can it be the cause?
Can it install
Or it puts out a black screen when you launch it
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by genius2b(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
hayjhay:

Can it install
Or it puts out a black screen when you launch it
[quote author=hayjhay post=83932589]
It installs and puts out a black screen when I try running it. The dream league ask for game data which doesn't download from play store. Am grateful for your help. Thank you.
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by hayjhay(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=genius2b post=83933477][/quote]

So the winning eleven didn't work for all phones..
The DLS... Has an OBB file which the person didnt send to you...
Go back to the person .... On his phone
Open Xender
Click on file
Then click on phone
Click on OBB
Search for DLS OBB folder an send it to your phone

1 Like

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
armylord:
bro you are wickeded grin grin grin
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by Naijaarchive(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Itel and gaming.... grin grin just dey use the phone make calls... No stress am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by ominilongest(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
u wan kill d phone
d only football game e fit play na SOCCER LEAGUE grin grin grin
I doubt am sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by Temzy1014(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
[b][/b]having serious problem with my p13 waiting for cash to sell and buy another one
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by hayjhay(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Temzy1014:
[b][/b]having serious problem with my p13 waiting for cash to sell and buy another one

What happened to yours
grin grin grin
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by lordtim001(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2019
genius2b:
Phone of 1gb ram abi 512 mb ram cheesy
Like the other person said, for the dream league you didn't send the OBB file. Send the apk first and install it but DO NOT OPEN IT. Then send the main.blabla.folder that contains the OBB and move it to Android/OBB folder
Open the app and enjoy

If a game is showing you black screen, your GPU is the suspect. Same thing happened to me when I went to collect MK11 from a guy with a PowerVR GPU when I was using a phone with a Mali GPU. Last last, some textures were not supported and it was showing black and white screen. Download games that are specifically meant for your GPU. That's all

1 Like

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by giftedben: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2019
That game might be the pirates version. Just buy data of at least 1gb and download the game from your play store.
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by hayjhay(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
lordtim001:

Phone of 1gb ram abi 512 mb ram cheesy
Like the other person said, for the dream league you didn't send the OBB file. Send the apk first and install it but DO NOT OPEN IT. Then send the main.blabla.folder that contains the OBB and move it to Android/OBB folder
Open the app and enjoy

If a game is showing you black screen, your GPU is the suspect. Same thing happened to me when I went to collect MK11 from a guy with a PowerVR GPU when I was using a phone with a Mali GPU. Last last, some textures were not supported and it was showing black and white screen. Download games that are specifically meant for your GPU. That's all

Also if the game wasn't correctly modded
I have faced this issue before smiley

1 Like

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by genius2b(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Can't the GPU be tweaked? What is annoying me is that my sister's itel a33 can play winning eleven which my phone can't. How many types of mediatek mt6580 are there? Our phones share the same SoC. The thing tire me oh.. Itel.

1 Like

Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
genius2b:
Can't the GPU be tweaked? What is annoying me is that my sister's itel a33 can play winning eleven which my phone can't. How many types of mediatek mt6580 are there? Our phones share the same SoC. The thing tire me oh.. Itel.
a33 is 1GB ram while ur phone is 512mb ram
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by genius2b(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
kallmemrB:
a33 is 1GB ram while ur phone is 512mb ram
My itel p13 plus is 1 GB ram.
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by genius2b(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
just downloaded World league soccer. It works. I will manage that one for now.
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by hayjhay(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
genius2b:
My itel p13 plus is 1 GB ram.
You didn't answer your question of Collecting the OBB folder...
That is basically the game!!!!!
The apk is merely a launcher..
You can tweak your GPU
Simply root the phone and try fk kernel manager..
Please do that at your own risks
Re: Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. by splash809: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
genius2b:
The phone is not built for gaming. If you want a gaming phone, gather like 50k upward and buy a midrange phone (4GB RAM upward). Stop buying low-range phone and expecting to work like a flagships device.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TECNO RC6 NVRAM FILE TO UNLOCK NETWORK / Any Tecno Phone With Amoled Screen? / How Can I Reset Mep Counter On Blackberry 8900 Curve T-mobile Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.