Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines (1813 Views)

In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 / About CCCCV Recommended Only For Peugeot/psa Engines / Catalyst Converter Good Or Bad News For Peugeot 406 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by Ikenna351(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
THE KKKKK--- OILS & RECOMMENDED PEUGEOT/PSA PETROL ENGINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. KKKK--- (*removed*)

2. KKKK--- (*removed*):
-
* ().

3. KKKK--- (*removed*):

* ().

4. KKKK--- (*removed*):
- Etc.
* () -

If you are interested to get the above listed KKKK--- Engine Oils in Nigeria, there is a KKKK--- Oil seller here in Abuja you can contact or buy from: ++++ (I am not responsible for whatever transaction that transpires between you and the seller - +++++, if you choose to transact with him on this subject or otherwise) or you can buy or source for the KKKK--- oils elsewhere that you are comfortable with.

If you want me to help you know your engine model and to know if your engine (even if not listed) can use any of the listed KKKK--- Oils above, send the last 8 characters on your Lion's VIN (Chassis number) or the full VIN to me privately via WhatsApp or Telegram on +2+++, or email: *removed* . I will respond with the engine model and advice which of the oils that will best suit your engine, if any.

For more details on the listed KKKK--- Oils with regards to Peugeot/PSA Engines, Oil Change interval, etc., watch the video below.

Ikenna351 - Monk.

I, today, 28/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

2 Likes

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by Ikenna351(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Ikenna351:

If you want me to help you know your engine model and to know if your engine (even if not listed) can use any of the listed KKKK--- Oils above, send the last 8 characters on your Lion's VIN (Chassis number) or the full VIN to me privately via WhatsApp or Telegram on +2348095721703, or email: ikenna351@gmail.com . I will respond with the engine model and advice which of the oils that will best suit your engine, if any.

Ikenna351, Monk.

I no longer provide this free service.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.
Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by Ikenna351(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ikenna351:

1. KKKK--- (*removed*)
-

2. KKKK--- (*removed*):
-
* ().

3. KKKK--- (*removed*):

* ().

4. KKKK--- (*removed*):
-
- Etc.
* () -

If you are interested to get the above listed KKKK--- Engine Oils in Nigeria, there is a KKKK--- Oil seller here in Abuja you can contact or buy from: ++++ (I am not responsible for whatever transaction that transpires between you and the seller - +++++, if you choose to transact with him on this subject or otherwise) or you can buy or source for the KKKK--- oils elsewhere that you are comfortable with.

If you want me to help you know your engine model and to know if your engine (even if not listed) can use any of the listed KKKK--- Oils above, send the last 8 characters on your Lion's VIN (Chassis number) or the full VIN to me privately via WhatsApp or Telegram on +2+++, or email: *removed* . I will respond with the engine model and advice which of the oils that will best suit your engine, if any.

For more details on the listed KKKK--- Oils with regards to Peugeot/PSA Engines, Oil Change interval, etc. Ggggg

Ikenna351 - Monk.

I, today, 25/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by Gabapentin: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Fuckin clown.

4 Likes

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by ksmart027(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Fuckin clown.
why do you so much hate these guy?
Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2020
ksmart027:

why do you so much hate these guy?

Because he's a clown, incredibly self-absorbed, and perhaps the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Man says he does what he wants. Same man starts taking down information because "it's not appreciated".

Man says he stays away from women, same man apparently got into a fight because of a woman.

Man calls Nigerians money-hungry and greedy, same man charges people for technical advice.

Sorry, but I'll never be able to support an individual like that. Do what you want to do, but don't say one thing and do another thing.

People like Gazzuzz, oluwaseunla, kingreign, Nurey have all shared loads of information and knowledge on this forum. I'll always appreciate them. But a man who claims to know all, see all, and stand away from the world's expectations, while living a life in direct contradiction to that, isn't a man at all.

I also just learnt he doesn't have a workshop at all. Have you ever seen a mechanic who without a workshop? grin

Mind you, I respect his technical expertise. He's proven to be knowledgeable a number of times. I also respect his views on male independence and non-conformity. But the man himself makes it very hard to like him. I expect he'll come out with a post claiming he doesn't care if no one likes him, but at this point, we all know that's a lie, don't we?

6 Likes

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by Billiebaba(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Ikenna351:

I, today, 25/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

There is no harm in sharing knowledge and advice for free, you don't know when or where you might get repaid. remember it's only God that blesses and rewards, not human.
Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by RZArecta(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gazzuzz has been helping Nairalanders for years here and he never demanded or implied worship in any form, Siena did a damn lot here and is still remembered and adored till today yet baba never demanded a kobo or worship. If you want to help or advise anyone, do so, this your theatrics will only make people look at you as a ridiculous guy but of course you don’t care. There’s no paid advice you’re giving here that one can’t get from PAN in Kaduna and if e no work, we scrap the car and move to the next moto. Get off your high horse oga

3 Likes

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by ksmart027(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Because he's a clown, incredibly self-absorbed, and perhaps the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Man says he does what he wants. Same man starts taking down information because "it's not appreciated".

Man says he stays away from women, same man apparently got into a fight because of a woman.

Man calls Nigerians money-hungry and greedy, same man charges people for technical advice.

Sorry, but I'll never be able to support an individual like that. Do what you want to do, but don't say one thing and do another thing.

People like Gazzuzz, oluwaseunla, kingreign, Nurey have all shared loads of information and knowledge on this forum. I'll always appreciate them. But a man who claims to know all, see all, and stand away from the world's expectations, while living a life in direct contradiction to that, isn't a man at all.

I also just learnt he doesn't have a workshop at all. Have you ever seen a mechanic who without a workshop? grin

Mind you, I respect his technical expertise. He's proven to be knowledgeable a number of times. I also respect his views on male independence and non-conformity. But the man himself makes it very hard to like him. I expect he'll come out with a post claiming he doesn't care if no one likes him, but at this point, we all know that's a lie, don't we?

I see your point.
Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by Niseed(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Petty much

1 Like

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by aieromon(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow just wow.

If you really need Liqui Moly products in Abuja, I recommend Hillfort Integrated Services Wuye (08036072299).

https://liqui-moly-nigeria.com/where-to-buy

https://www.liqui-moly.com/en/service/oil-guide.html

1 Like

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ikenna351:

There is no monopoly of knowledge, all they have to do is ask as we will find specs for them for free.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines by Mokelu: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

There is no monopoly of knowledge, all they have to do is ask as we will find specs for them for free.

Na so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E / The New Kia Sportage 2012 / Which Vehicle Do You Prefer For Long Distance Journey Within Nigeria And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.