Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) (48015 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CaptainMitch: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nice dp
Twoclans:

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Geofavor(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
@Neduzze5,

I must say thanks for the Kind Gesture.
You will definitely rip what you give in multiple folds. it's not a prayer. It's a fact, really.

I will certainly appreciate it if I'm your beneficiary. Final year project is upon me and a system is mandatory to run it. It would also be useful in running my online biz.

For real, this is great. I see some guys placed their bids already. Sharp guys. cool I hope you verify whoever's getting it is legit. keep up the good work sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Twoclans(f): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nice dp

Thanks chief kiss kiss

Are u at beer barn ?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CaptainMitch: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nope I am home, because I have a busy week ahead.
Twoclans:

Thanks chief kiss kiss

Are u at beer barn ?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Twoclans(f): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nope I am home, because I have a busy week ahead.

Okay . Get the rest you need wink

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Ikanium(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Neduzze5:
I have a laptop I was planning on selling. Just sold my small Gionee phone a few days ago for a measly sum. Perhaps I should have brought it here too.

Anyways, the laptop is in good condition. Bought it for a huge sum, for business purposes. But I've not been able to get a staff to use it.

Would have loved if I could get someone to use it and get paid monthly for working.

However, I won't also mind giving it out to someone who really needs it and will use it to better his or her life.

And for legal things only.... If you plan on using it for Yahoo or scam and I detect before I give it out, I will withhold. If you've already gotten it and use it for illegalities, the laptop will blow on your laps.

That said, interested guys should mention me with what they want to use it for, and how it could better their lives financially and otherwise.

I don't have the picture here else I'd have posted. Goodluck guys.
Hello good evening sir..
saw your post about giving away a laptop very generous of you. I was posted to plateau for service, i served in a school close to the Plateau state polytechnic... in the course of my service, i started this manageable hustle which i was using to keep body and soul till something come up. I was writing assignment for students in return they pay me little cash and it has been helpful.... Just last week i got about 5 students who approached me for their projects this is something i can be doing to help myself sir... I use a small phone and research would be cumbersome using this small mobile... If i can get the pc sir I will be eternally grateful and you would have set me up with what could bring food to my table while i hope for a better job... Thank you sir
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CaptainMitch: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thank you, what are you up to?
Twoclans:

Okay . Get the rest you need wink
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Twoclans(f): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Thank you, what are you up to?

Lol

D Don himself wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
My son really needs this for his computer classes. He is 12years and in J.S 2. Thanks.
Neduzze5:
I have a laptop I was planning on selling. Just sold my small Gionee phone a few days ago for a measly sum. Perhaps I should have brought it here too.

Anyways, the laptop is in good condition. Bought it for a huge sum, for business purposes. But I've not been able to get a staff to use it.

Would have loved if I could get someone to use it and get paid monthly for working.

However, I won't also mind giving it out to someone who really needs it and will use it to better his or her life.

And for legal things only.... If you plan on using it for Yahoo or scam and I detect before I give it out, I will withhold. If you've already gotten it and use it for illegalities, the laptop will blow on your laps.

That said, interested guys should mention me with what they want to use it for, and how it could better their lives financially and otherwise.

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CHoccolaTE: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
SALTandFIRE:

Please who has that picture of CaptainMitch and a minor with gap tooth in bed...
200 naira transfer to anyone who has it

Happy Christmas

What was he doing with the minor?
Were they in suspicious positions?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Leis: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Neduzze5:

I wish to learn copy programming languages starting from python, the only thing holding Me down for now is laptop. With this alone I will better my self financially.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by kayusely70(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Neduzze5:

My son, an architect needs it and i cant buy
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Ajaxjay1996: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
5k and it's urs if u can fix the HDD.p.s still powers on perfectly

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by SALTandFIRE: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
CaptainMitch:
[s] You must be an idiot if you think you can dictate what I should or shouldn't post. Keep your unsolicited comments to your friends I dont know you and I dont like you. [/s]
still doesn't change the fact that you are a pedophile
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CaptainMitch: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
You are very boring
SALTandFIRE:
[s]still doesn't change the fact that you are a pedophile[/s]
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by SALTandFIRE: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You are very boring
at least am not bald like your dad
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by CaptainMitch: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ok
SALTandFIRE:
at least am not bald like your dad
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by sharaff6(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
somehow:

drop your number again
i lost my phone so i dont have ur contact again
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
campbell118:
5k and it's urs if u can fix the HDD.p.s still powers on perfectly
i have a system like this, the board has a problem stil turn on tho bt keyboard mouse ports ar not workinG
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
wizflame:
i have a system like this, the board has a problem stil turn on tho bt keyboard mouse ports ar not workinG

oh! So what do u intend doing to it bruv?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
campbell118:

oh! So what do u intend doing to it bruv?
THEY TOLD ME BOARD 15k 20k different places the system just de now
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
wizflame:

do u mean ur system is of the same model or it's faulty like dis one.be clear pls
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
campbell118:

do u mean ur system is of the same model or it's faulty like dis one.be clear pls
is this hp pavalion if yes then it same with mine
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
wizflame:
is this hp pavalion if yes then it same with mine

No sir dis HP Compac
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Algorithimz: 1:21am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Algorithimz: 1:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Someone should please assist me financially to obtain my driver's license. I need to start hustling please.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2019
Neduzze5:

Good morning sir. I recently came across a thread in the business section about Amazon Kindle Publishing. I followed the thread bumper to bumper and I discovered that Amazon Kindle Publishing is a goldmine. I signed up immediately and I did the necessary registrations. I have Published my first book too. However the workload is so cumbersome. From typing on a small phone to having to visit the cyber Cafe to upload my work, I can tell u sir that ur laptop would be a huge relief. I don't mind paying you from my Amazon royalty payment when the money starts rolling in. Anything to make this job easy for me will be appreciated. We could talk on whatsapp too if u wish. Thanks
081 three zero 62 seven941
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2019
campbell118:

No sir dis HP Compac
OH OK
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by dpete1: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
YummyA:
I would be glad if someone can put me through mini importation.Thanks in anticipation
I might be able to help wink could you please send me a DM?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) by EsteemedB(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Cutehector:
shocked you mean a used underwear? shocked shocked shocked

No- a new one. I sell lingerie

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply)

Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Couple That Have Been Together For 71 Years, Since 1948 / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.